Weird Graphs

Matthew Austin

Jun 9, 2017, 10:56:56 AM6/9/17
to mod-pagespeed-discuss
Hi All,

Anyone have any idea what's going on here please?

Something's happening every hour but I have no idea what.

I did increase cache size which I think is responsible for the drop at the end of: Resources not rewritten because of restrictive Cache-Control headers

But then conversely, that seems to have caused an increase in: Image rewrite failures:

Big Thanks
Matt

Joshua Marantz

Jun 9, 2017, 10:58:58 AM6/9/17
to mod-pagespeed-discuss
probably file-cache cleaning.

Matthew Austin

Jun 9, 2017, 11:09:02 AM6/9/17
to mod-pagespeed-discuss
Hi,

Is this normal or should I be tweaking something.

It's just any examples of these graphs I've seen online don't look like this.

Thanks Again
Matt