mapcache_seed seeder

Andrea Borruso

Oct 9, 2011, 9:48:59 AM10/9/11
to mod-ge...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
I would like to use and test the seeder, but I'm neither a developer or a sysadmin, and probably I have a stupid question :)

I read in the documentation that "The seeding utility is named mapcache_seed, and is located in the mapcache/src/ directory of the project".

In this folder I have "mapcache_seed.c" file. Is this the seeder? Is give it execute permission the only thing I must do to use it?

Thank you,

thomas bonfort

Oct 9, 2011, 11:44:36 AM10/9/11
to mod-ge...@googlegroups.com
if you type 'make' at the mapcache/ level, it will build de
mapcache_seed binary in src/

--
thomas