geocache_seed, 2 issues

瀏覽次數:17 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Stijn Tallir

未讀,
2011年9月1日 凌晨3:31:272011/9/1
收件者:mod-geocache
1) When using the geocache_seed tool I keep getting these kind of
messages with a certain tileset:
"seeding level 0tileset orthoklm: failed to re-get tile 0 1 0 from
cache after set"
What is causing this message?

2) Overall I have a stability issue with this tool. When seeding
larger tilesets the tool just stops (leaving several lock-files in the
temporary folder) and I have to restart it. What can Ido about this?

Stijn

thomas bonfort

未讀,
2011年9月1日 凌晨3:49:462011/9/1
收件者:mod-ge...@googlegroups.com

Which version, 0.4 or trunk?

> --

Stijn Tallir

未讀,
2011年9月1日 凌晨3:54:562011/9/1
收件者:mod-geocache
Trunk.

I tracked down the reason for issue 1). Apparently using a metatile
setting of 1 1 isn't accepted. I have to use this for performance
issues with the wms i'm using.

Stijn

On 1 sep, 09:49, thomas bonfort <thomas.bonf...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Which version, 0.4 or trunk?
> Le 1 sept. 2011 09:31, "Stijn Tallir" <stijn.tal...@gmail.com> a écrit :> 1) When using the geocache_seed tool I keep getting these kind of

thomas bonfort

未讀,
2011年9月5日 凌晨4:20:502011/9/5
收件者:mod-ge...@googlegroups.com
The size of the metatile should not normally influence the seeding
behavior, as 1x1 metatiles go down the same path as larger ones.
can you post the geocache.xml file you are using?

--
thomas

thomas bonfort

未讀,
2011年9月6日 清晨6:48:552011/9/6
收件者:mod-ge...@googlegroups.com
Stijn, are you seeding with multiple threads?
If so, does switching to using a single thread solve the issue?

--
thomas

Stijn Tallir

未讀,
2011年9月6日 清晨6:54:372011/9/6
收件者:mod-ge...@googlegroups.com

I'll give it a try and let you know.

Stijn

Op 6 sep. 2011 12:48 schreef "thomas bonfort" <thomas....@gmail.com> het volgende:

thomas bonfort

未讀,
2011年9月6日 上午9:46:222011/9/6
收件者:mod-ge...@googlegroups.com
ok, after further investigation there was effectively a bug in the
seeder when using 1x1 metatiles, which I have just fixed.
can you confirm?

tks,
thomas

Stijn Tallir

未讀,
2011年9月6日 上午9:50:052011/9/6
收件者:mod-ge...@googlegroups.com
Yes, problem remained with 1 thread.

Stijn
--
Stijn Tallir - StrICT

Neerstraat 151
9250 Waasmunster

Tel/Fax: 052 332088
GSM: 0486 750220

E-mail: In...@strict.be
Web: www.strict.be

BTW: BE 881.460.081

Stijn Tallir

未讀,
2011年9月9日 清晨5:19:302011/9/9
收件者:mod-ge...@googlegroups.com
Rebuilt from trunk and seeding now works.

I don't get any progress indication. Just the message "Seeding Tile ...".

Thanks.

Stijn

On Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 3:46 PM, thomas bonfort <thomas....@gmail.com> wrote:

--

thomas bonfort

未讀,
2011年9月9日 中午12:30:402011/9/9
收件者:mod-ge...@googlegroups.com
The log output from the seeder has to be redone: I've switched to a "depth first" seeding strategy in order to seed all the levels of a given area before switching to the next, thus taking advantage of the OS-level caching on the wms source. This means that the previous log message stating which zoom level is currently being rendered isn't meaningfull anymore to give an idea of how far the seeding has finished.

--
thomas
回覆所有人