I'm unable to refile nodes

still.anot...@gmail.com

Jan 8, 2014, 3:52:54 PM1/8/14
to mobileor...@googlegroups.com
I am unable to refiled a node - I create it, and that is all good, and when I try to refile it that works, BUT after I sync the node location is reset to where it was originally. Does this behavior make sense to anyone?

I've posted this as an issue on github too:
https://github.com/matburt/mobileorg-android/issues/423

Steps to reproduce:
1. Quick capture a TODO item (in MobileOrg), to refile.org
2. Sync with a linux server
3. Wait for Emacs to regenerate everything in the MobileOrg directory
4. Sync
5. Refile the node into a different .org file
6. Sync
7. Wait again for Emacs to do it's thing.
8. Sync --> problems with node location

Looking at the .org files sitting on my server, the TODO item created in step 1 is now listed in:

agendas.org - under the "refile" section
refile.org
strangely I get this error(?) in mobile-new.org: Heading not found on level 2: My new header F(edit:refile) [[id:...][New item from step 1]]

Looking on MobileOrg - the node I created in step 1 is back in the refile.org section.

Versions:

MobileOrg 0.9.13, on Nexus 5, KitKat 4.4.2
Org-mode version 8.2.3b (release_8.2.3b-200-gb6522a

I have these code snippets in my .emacs (from the Documentation page):

How do I get org-mode to execute org-mobile-push automatically?
How do I get org-mode to execute org-mobile-pull automatically?