DONE tagged items visible in Agenda view

1maom...@gmail.com

Nov 12, 2013, 4:17:06 PM11/12/13
to mobileor...@googlegroups.com
Today I synced and noticed that in a mobileorg-android Agenda view I have set up to show priorities A,B,C in separate entries now shows DONE status and ARCHIVE tagged entries. I don't remember this happening last week and is not desired behavior as far as I know. I cleared the database, deleted the Agenda view, and tried again, but the symptom has not changed.

Did the 0.9.13 update happen recently?

1maom...@gmail.com

Nov 12, 2013, 4:23:42 PM11/12/13
to mobileor...@googlegroups.com
2013年11月12日火曜日 11時17分06秒 UTC-10 (不明):
> Today I synced and noticed that in a mobileorg-android Agenda view I have set up to show priorities A,B,C in separate entries now shows DONE status and ARCHIVE tagged entries. I don't remember this happening last week and is not desired behavior as far as I know. I cleared the database, deleted the Agenda view, and tried again, but the symptom has not changed.
>
> Did the 0.9.13 update happen recently?

Setting the display tags to TODO:<other tags that I am interested in> fixed it, but I am curious as to why this suddenly happened. I don't remember ever specifying a set of display tags previously.