push failure

Dahvyd Wing

Oct 19, 2015, 1:22:33 PM10/19/15
to mobileorg-android
Hello,

I am attempting to use MobileOrg 0.9.13 on Android 5.1.1. When I try to push my files and then sync them to my smartphone I get the following error:

Error: Syntax error in regexp pattern near index 26:^..

I have read the Documentation and the FAQ  and I think I have everything setup correctly. I have only changed org-mobile-directory and org-mobile-inbox-for-pull to point to the correct directory/file. Additionally when I use MobileOrgNG it correctly pushes, pulls, and syncs (though I'd much rather prefer to use MobileOrg if I can get it to work).

What should I do?

Thanks,
Dahvyd

Dahvyd Wing

Oct 19, 2015, 1:27:00 PM10/19/15
to mobileorg-android
clarification: syncing after a push doesn't work. syncing and then pulling does though.