bittorrent sync?

ikl...@gmail.com

Jul 30, 2013, 7:51:32 AM7/30/13
to mobileor...@googlegroups.com
Hya

is it possible to request bittorrent sync support in the future. i find it much more reliable then dropbox on my android and linux machines. the android client even auto syncs

best and thx for all your work on mobileorg

Matthew Jones

Jul 30, 2013, 10:33:33 AM7/30/13
to mobileorg-android
Probably a good idea and sounds like an interesting concept.  You should write up a feature on our issue tracker.  However, there are a few other sync mechanisms that I'd love to implement first but that I just don't have the time to do at the moment

If you want to do it yourself we make it fairly easy-ish.

Here is where we keep the Synchronizers:

This is the interface that any new synchronizer would need to adhere to:

After that you'd just need to write a configuration interface:

ikl...@gmail.com

Aug 21, 2013, 3:28:43 AM8/21/13
to mobileor...@googlegroups.com
thx matthew

sorry for the belated response :) i have unfortunantly zero coding skills (or knowledge)..im just a stupid user from academia :).

i can help out in other areas if needed though (documentation, art etc), let me know what needed
best