orgmode application and local calendars

deb

Feb 18, 2016, 9:32:41 AM2/18/16
to mobileorg-android
Hello,

I try to use mobileorg on my galaxy s3 running replicant.

I created a local calendar with the Offline Calendar application,
then I tried to select it in the mobileorg configuration wizard.

But it does not show up, I only get the "NO CALENDAR" option (!).

However, the local calendar does exist and is present in the google calendar application.

Also, on another device running cyanogenmod, everything works well.

Would there be a manual way to make mobileorg use the desired local calendar ?
by manually modifying a file ?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best regards.

Calgeneva

Apr 2, 2016, 6:50:15 AM4/2/16
to mobileorg-android
1) Install Google Chrome on your PC
2) Go to the Google home page
3) click the Google apps icon (looks like a tiny tic-tac-toe board upper right)
- - -
- - -
- - -
4) click the calendar icon; looks something like this -> [31]
5) click the My Calendars drop down; (tiny box with downward pointing triangle inside next to the words "My Calendars" in the left column of the page)
6) Click "Create new calendar"

If you have trouble with this, respond to this post and i can give you further instructions.