Appointments not showed in calendar

Leandro Noferini

Jan 11, 2014, 2:19:12 PM1/11/14
to mobileor...@googlegroups.com
Ciao a tutti,

I would like to have shown in calendar my appointments in standard
android calendar so I checked in MobileOrg the option Calendar ->
Synchronize

I cleared the database but still calendar shows only todo and only a
little set of appointments.

The calendar is a local only.

MobileOrg is 0.9.13

Org-mode is 8.2.4 coming from debian package.

--
leandro
http://6xukrlqedfabdjrb.onion

Eric S Fraga

Jan 14, 2014, 4:25:15 AM1/14/14
to mobileorg-android
mobileorg-android <mobileor...@googlegroups.com> writes:

> Ciao a tutti,
>
> I would like to have shown in calendar my appointments in standard
> android calendar so I checked in MobileOrg the option Calendar ->
> Synchronize
>
> I cleared the database but still calendar shows only todo and only a
> little set of appointments.
>
> The calendar is a local only.
>
> MobileOrg is 0.9.13
>
> Org-mode is 8.2.4 coming from debian package.

My understanding is that mobileorg will only export those appointments
that appear in the agenda views you have defined. For this reason, I
have a custom agenda command which generates the appointments for the
next three months:

#+begin_src emacs-lisp
("f" "Full quarterly agenda view" agenda ""
((org-agenda-files '("~/s/notes/diary.org"))
(org-agenda-time-grid nil)
(org-agenda-ndays 90)
(org-agenda-entry-types '(:timestamp))
))
#+end_src

add this to your org-agenda-custom-commands and try again.

--
: Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 24.3.1, Org release_8.2.4-322-gece429