pulling changes doesn't update structure or archive status on android

7 показвания
Преминаване към първото непрочетено съобщение

sedg...@gmail.com

непрочетено,
8.09.2013 г., 16:37:468.09.13 г.
до mobileor...@googlegroups.com
I'm a little confused as to how pulling and pushing works.

In one example, I have a file with a top-level heading "* Mary", with a number of nested todos: "** grade paper". I don't need the top-level heading anymore, so I delete that on the desktop, and promote all formerly nested todos to top-level, e.g. "* grade paper".

However, after syncing the files to Dropbox, and syncing from my phone, all the todos remain nested under "Mary", and I have to manually re-file them on my phone. I checked the files on Dropbox, and they are correctly updated. So it seems the mobileorg database retains some of the previous structures even after files are synced? Is something wrong in my setup, or is this how it is supposed to work?

I've also noticed that files deleted from Dropbox, or items that I've archived on the desktop, remain visible on my phone, even after they are removed from all files on Dropbox. How do you fully sync changes from the desktop to the phone?

Thanks,

Tyler

Отговор до всички
Отговор до автора