fails to synchronize with Dropbox (OnePlus)

Janakiraman Balachandran

Aug 4, 2015, 4:17:13 PM8/4/15
to mobileorg-android
I'm trying to sync mobileorg with Dropbox in OnePlus. I have a folder called orgFiles in Dropbox, which I try to sync with mobileorg. However when I try to sync the folder, I get an error stating
Error:Fetching checksums.dat: DropboxServerException(nginx): 404 Not Found

I'm not sure what is the issue and why it fails to sync

Xiang Ji

Aug 5, 2015, 5:29:33 AM8/5/15
to mobileorg-android
You'll have to sync with a special folder set up for mobileorg created via `org-mobile-push` in Emacs. See the guide https://github.com/matburt/mobileorg-android/wiki/Documentation

Alternatively check out the software Orgzly which indeed syncs with your original org-mode files http://www.orgzly.com/

Janakiraman Balachandran

Aug 9, 2015, 10:15:21 PM8/9/15
to mobileorg-android on behalf of Xiang Ji
Thank you Xiang. It works now for me. Although I'm having trouble searching for tasks based on tags. Can you please explain how to search for tasks based on (i) tags & (ii) due dates

Best Regards
Ram Balachandran