Can't get to connect to SSH with a passphrase'd key

consta...@gmail.com

Jan 16, 2015, 3:49:06 PM1/16/15
to mobileor...@googlegroups.com
I get "Auth fail" exception and auth.log contains a
com.jcraft.jsch.JSchException: Auth fail [preauth]

This works when I allow password authentication and just use password for access.

I added my public key to authorized_keys and restarted sshd.

What could be the problem?

consta...@gmail.com

Jan 16, 2015, 3:52:20 PM1/16/15
to mobileor...@googlegroups.com
пятница, 16 января 2015 г., 23:49:06 UTC+3 пользователь (неизвестно) написал:
Wanted to add that I also have been able to connect to server from phone with same key successfully.

Could that be somehow related to my passphrase being quite long? It's 28 chars.