Where does 'synch to SD card' go?

Mark S

Apr 22, 2014, 10:31:50 PM4/22/14
to mobileor...@googlegroups.com
I'm trying Org-Mode with 'synch to SD card'.

But the preferences don't tell me what directory or even what card it means. I've looked through all the top-level directories, and don't see anything like 'MobileOrg' or anything other than the directories that come with the device.

Where should I be looking?

Thanks,
Mark

Matthew Jones

Apr 22, 2014, 10:35:05 PM4/22/14
to mobileorg-android on behalf of Mark S
It's actually Sync From SDCard and it's meant to support folks who use some other mechanism to get their org files onto the device.   There is a folder selector control within the settings for that sync mechanism that allows you to select the folder where you have stored your staged org-mobile files.

Mark S

Apr 23, 2014, 5:36:37 PM4/23/14
to mobileor...@googlegroups.com
So the card mechanism won't also push changes onto the card when it synchs? Only pulls?

Thanks,
Mark

Matthew Jones

Apr 23, 2014, 11:02:38 PM4/23/14
to mobileorg-android on behalf of Mark S
No it should support capture also... what is in your /sdcard/MobileOrg directory?

Mark S

Apr 26, 2014, 12:42:30 PM4/26/14
to mobileor...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Matthew,

I wasn't doing the push/pull thing correctly. Got it to work. It's looking pretty good. The main thing I notice is that paragraph separation is lost in large notes.

Thanks again,
Mark