mobileorg error on closing (android)

sahi...@gmail.com

Apr 21, 2015, 10:21:01 AM4/21/15
to mobileor...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am new to mobileorg and I try to set it up in an android device and sync it with a linux system via dropbox. I think I manage to set it up but I still have one problem. When I try to close the mobileorg app in the android system, the app is giving me an error "Unfortunately, MobileOrg has stopped." and asking for reporting.

I filed a few reports but I am not sure if this is a bug in the mobileorg application or a problem in my set up. I found a few related posts in google but I am not successful to fix the error.

Does anyone have a similar experience? Is there any way to fix it?

Best Regards,
Sureyya

Eric S Fraga

Apr 21, 2015, 12:46:07 PM4/21/15
to mobileorg-android+APn2wQfNceyfNv...@googlegroups.com, mobileor...@googlegroups.com
On Tuesday, 21 Apr 2015 at 07:21, mobileorg-android+APn2wQfNceyfNv...@googlegroups.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am new to mobileorg and I try to set it up in an android device and
> sync it with a linux system via dropbox. I think I manage to set it up
> but I still have one problem. When I try to close the mobileorg app in
> the android system, the app is giving me an error "Unfortunately,
> MobileOrg has stopped." and asking for reporting.

I never close it...

Closing it always generates this error message for me as well but seems
to have no negative impact. Just ignore the message if you wish to
close mobileorg or do as I do...

--
: Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 25.0.50.1, Org release_8.3beta-1030-g65bbb1

sahi...@gmail.com

Apr 21, 2015, 12:56:42 PM4/21/15
On Tuesday, April 21, 2015 at 12:46:07 PM UTC-4, Eric Fraga wrote:

> I never close it...
>
> Closing it always generates this error message for me as well but seems
> to have no negative impact. Just ignore the message if you wish to
> close mobileorg or do as I do...
>
> --

The application seems to work when I restart it, but I was concerned because of the error message. I thought there may be a fix or workaround for it.