sync MobileOrg for Android with ownCloud

Björn Schießle

Oct 24, 2013, 3:00:55 PM10/24/13
to mobileor...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I tried to sync MobileOrg on Android with my ownCloud via WebDAV. The setup wizard says that everything is OK. But if I finish the setup wizard and try to sync the file I get an error message that he couldn't download the file.

At the beginning I thought that it was related to my CACert signed ssl server certificate but I have the same problem if I try to connect to it over http.

Does someone already tried to use MobieOrg together with ownCloud? Any idea what could be wrong?

Thanks!
Bjoern

reu...@honigwachs.de

Jul 5, 2014, 9:50:01 AM7/5/14
to mobileor...@googlegroups.com

> Does someone already tried to use MobieOrg together with ownCloud? Any idea what could be wrong?

Any progress? The webdav url notation on the GitHub site is wrong. It has to be the remote.php notation, but I guess you have figured this out already (from the setup wizard feedback).