Recurring events in the calendar

Jorge Morais

Sep 15, 2015, 1:20:51 PM9/15/15
to mobileorg-android
I have set up calendar synchronization, but my recurring events do not show up in the Android calendar.  Is there support for it? It seems from my web searching that there is no support.  Is there a workaround?

Eric S Fraga

Sep 15, 2015, 3:02:12 PM9/15/15
to Jorge Morais via mobileorg-android, mobileorg-android
The one workaround, that I use but for other reasons, is to make copies
of the event with shifted dates:

,----[ C-h f org-clone-subtree-with-time-shift RET ]

`----

--
: Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 25.0.50.2, Org release_8.3.1-234-g8c85c9