Problem synchronizing

Andries Lotriet

Oct 2, 2015, 9:26:24 AM10/2/15
to mobileorg-android
Anyone that can help please?

I use the Dropbox synch.
The push staging to MobileOrg Dropbox directory works fine (contents of files look fine).
When I do asynch on the phone, the index file gets read, then, when the agendas.org file and the actual org file get read the process stops with this error notification on Android:

Error: Syntax error
U_REGEX_MISSING_CLOSE_BRACKET
near index 233

The from-mobile.org file (in my ORG directory) does get populated with captures from google calendar, but NO agenda views or org-files get transferred to the phone.

For what its worth, I had it working before on the same setup on my laptop that was stolen.  Now on the new one, this problem.

Setup:
Phone: Older Samsung Galaxy Advance GT-S800
Android: 2.3.6.
Windows 7
GNU Emacs 25.0.50.1 (x86_64-w64-mingw32) of 2015-04-29 on KAEL
Org-mode version 8.3.1 (8.3.1-dist @ c:/Program Files/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/)
MobileOrg 0.9.13