RE: Raspberry Pi meetup last night

Patrick

Jan 18, 2013, 8:51:11 AM1/18/13
to mobile...@googlegroups.com
Awesome meetup last night!  If you missed it you can watch it HERE.

The projects that really grabbed my attention were the Pandora Box and the Web IDE being developed by Adafruit! (These guys continue to amaze).  The SNES emulator was also really cool.  A friend and I are thinking of trying to create a brewing automation Raspberry Pi project in the future.  Regardless, I am sold on the board and plan to buy one shortly.  This is like Arduino on steroids!

This is the book that they were talking about last night.  Its only $10 on Amazon, but I feel like I can get most of the contents for free on the web from other sources.

I would love to hear anyone else's thoughts if they attended or watched the youtube video.

Josh Rhodes

Jan 18, 2013, 11:24:44 PM1/18/13
to mobile...@googlegroups.com
Your Welcome to fiddle with mine if you'd like :)