Business Meeting 4/20 - reposting from Google+

Rick Green

Apr 15, 2013, 4:56:55 PM4/15/13
to mobile...@googlegroups.com
We need to have a business meeting.  I am thinking of this Saturday 4/20 - location is negotiable, post your ideas.  We need as much participation as possible.  We can have a G+ Hangout for those that cannot be there in person.

I have opened a bank account for the group.  Josh Rhodes and I have added some initial funds to get us started (Currently at $1131).  I will start a Google spreadsheet to show the account activity and open it to the group so we can all see it.  If anyone wishes to contribute, I will collect the money and add it to the account.  However, we have not yet discussed dues, so it is entirely voluntary at this time.

We need to create the bylaws and nominate officers, which is what we will concentrate on this weekend.  We had earlier decided that the group would function best as a non-profit organization.  The money in the bank go towards the costs of becoming an official non-profit organization 501(c)(3).

Post a reply if you can participate or not.  Those that participate will be the founding members, and their input will shape the future of this organization.  They will also likely be nominated as the first officers.  I will create an event shortly.