Online Make Meetup this Thursday 1-17-2013 8pm

Rick Green

Jan 15, 2013, 9:10:01 AM1/15/13
to mobile...@googlegroups.com
Greetings,

MAKE is hosting a Raspberry Pi meetup on Google+ this Thursday at 8pm Central.  Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend as I have a rehearsal from 7pm to 9pm (I may be able to use my phone or tablet on Google+, but will not be very active during the rehearsal).  Could someone please make an active presence for our group at this meetup?  Let me know if you will be able to attend and I will send the details and make the change on the reservation.  Thanks.

-Rick

Rick Green

Jan 16, 2013, 9:31:47 AM1/16/13
to mobile...@googlegroups.com
Below is an email I received about this meetup.  I have already signed up myself on Meetup for the Mobile area.  No location has been assigned.

Let the countdown begin for MAKE’s 2nd International Meetup Day, featuring Raspberry Pi.

Thursday, January 17th is just around the corner! Help us spread the word about the MAKE Raspberry Pi Meetup through your social media channels in the next couple days and be entered for a chance to win a MAKE Raspberry Pi starter kit ($130.00 value).

Share the MAKE meetup post below and enter our Raspberry Pi drawing to win one of 5 Raspberry Pi Starter Kits here.

Drawing will close at 6:00PM PST/ 9PM EST so, be sure to share the post NOW and enter yourself into the drawing TODAY!

+MAKE magazine’s 2nd International Maker Meetup, featuring #RaspberryPi!

Over 200 cities from around the world have joined in, don’t miss the chance to put your city on the map, visit http://www.meetup.com/makermeetup/ and create a meetup in your community today!

All meetup attendees will receive a free PDF of MAKE magazine volume 33: Software for Makers. Also, click here to join MAKE’s Google+ Hangout on Air, live on Thursday, January 17th at 6PM PST/ 9PM EST.

Tag any tweets, photos, and videos with #MAKEMeetup.

Rick Green

Jan 16, 2013, 9:39:14 AM1/16/13
to mobile...@googlegroups.com
Here is the link to enter for the drawing for the Raspberry Pi Starter kit.

-Rick