Greetings and salutations (just a place to kick back and say hi)

John

Jun 28, 2012, 8:44:30 AM6/28/12
to mobile-devel...@googlegroups.com
I'll start the ball rolling, my name's John, I've mainly been a web programmer for the past 6 years, although at uni I majored in C++ and computer graphics (ray-tracing). I used to be a jeweller and a modelmaker, but enjoy the constant problem solving of IT now.

I've worked on a couple of mobile projects, really loved it and know enough to see that's the way things are going...

Yury Samokhvalov

Jul 7, 2012, 12:58:17 AM7/7/12
to mobile-devel...@googlegroups.com
Hi there!

My name is Yury and I've been in software engineering for almost 8 years at this moment. Have an extensive experience with C/C++, Java, Python programming languages as well as  Javascript, databases including NoSQL solutions (primarily MongoDB), PHP etc. Always keep my eyes on the latest technologies trends and don't miss a chance to play with some of them.

Area of expertise includes embedded devices, performance-sensitive systems, real-time operating systems, strong Linux/Unix background, mobile applications (mainly for Android platform), server administering and full client/server integration cycle. Took a part in open-source projects.

Recently completed a commercial mobile project and now working on a couple of my own for personal experience and fun. Always looking for an opportunity to share knowledge, experience, learn something new and be a part of challenging project.