Couchbase Mobile - Qt Creator - Language Support Samples

Mike Tallent

Feb 27, 2015, 3:26:48 PM2/27/15
to mobile-c...@googlegroups.com

What languages are supported and what samples should we use if we want Cross Platform Support With Couchbase Mobile using QT Creator which supports Most platforms including Embedded, Ios, Android, and Desktop.

Is there a Desktop (Couchbase Mobile) solution?
Is there a Local Database Solution for Desktop?

We have to have a local datatbase and P2P Replication and Syncing is Urgent and very important for our project.

Thanks
Mike Tallent
CEO
Objectwheel

QT Creator leverages C++ and Javascript --

Jens Alfke

Feb 27, 2015, 9:05:28 PM2/27/15
to mobile-c...@googlegroups.com

> On Feb 27, 2015, at 12:26 PM, Mike Tallent <mike...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> What languages are supported and what samples should we use if we want Cross Platform Support With Couchbase Mobile using QT Creator which supports Most platforms including Embedded, Ios, Android, and Desktop.

I think you recently asked about this on the web forum…?
We have implementations in Objective-C (runs on iOS or Mac OS X), Java (runs on Android or desktop OSs), C# (runs in Xamarin on iOS or Android.)

> Is there a Desktop (Couchbase Mobile) solution?

On OS X use the Objective-C version; or the Java will run on most platforms but will usually require bundling a Java runtime.

> Is there a Local Database Solution for Desktop?

Sounds like the same question :)

—Jens

Zack Gramana

Mar 5, 2015, 1:37:27 AM3/5/15
to <mobile-couchbase@googlegroups.com>

> C# (runs in Xamarin on iOS or Android.)

And almost every modern flavor of desktop OS as well, including OS X, Linux, and Windows. ;)
Message has been deleted