ANN: Couchbase Mobile 1.4 released

Jens Alfke

Mar 7, 2017, 12:39:51 PM3/7/17
to Couchbase Mobile
We’ve released Couchbase Mobile 1.4 and it is now available for download on our website.

Sync Gateway Accelerator

Couchbase Mobile 1.4 introduces Sync Gateway Accelerator, a new component that enables you to increase system capacity by up to 6x for scaling write intensive applications.

We’ve also made bug fixes and minor enhancements - the complete list is available in Sync Gateway release notes.

Couchbase Lite

LINQ support for .NET is here! We have added support for “select”, “where”, “aggregate” and a few other keywords to help you query data natively in .NET.

We’ve also squashed quite a few bugs! For the complete list, please check out the Couchbase Lite release notes.

Quick links to get started –

—Jens