New issue using cocoapods with couchbase 1.3.1

Jordan Wood

Nov 15, 2016, 8:56:47 AM11/15/16
to Couchbase Mobile
While debugging an issue, I've been switching my Podfile back and forth between Couchbase 1.2.1 and 1.3.1 with no issues for a while.  But today when I went to change to version 1.3.1 I got the following error:

Specs satisfying the `couchbase-lite-ios (~> 1.3.1)` dependency were found, but they required a higher minimum deployment target.

My minimum deployment target is 8.0.  Has something changed, maybe in the pods that couchbase depends on?  Is anyone else seeing this problem, or is it just me?

Jordan