using couchbase lite in android system service

Guanjie Liu

Jul 31, 2016, 8:40:58 PM7/31/16
to Couchbase Mobile

Help!!

I am trying to customise the android framework. Can Anyone tell me whether it is possible to use Couchbase Lite in the system service or it can only be used in the app?

If it can be used in the system service, how do I do that? where should I add the couchbase library to?

Traun Leyden

Aug 1, 2016, 3:09:23 PM8/1/16
to mobile-c...@googlegroups.com
Yes, we have a Java version of Couchbase Lite that can be used anywhere that runs a recent version of Java (sorry I don't know the exact requirements)

The repo is here:

and there are pre-compiled downloads available here: http://www.couchbase.com/nosql-databases/downloads#couchbase-mobile

Try to follow the docs and let us know if you have specific questions or run into specific issues.  If the docs are lacking, let us know and we can get those fixed up.

James Nocentini

Aug 2, 2016, 6:37:22 AM8/2/16
to Couchbase Mobile
You can also follow the Java installation page to start a new project with IntelliJ and Couchbase Lite.

James