cblite on appgyver steroids

Seung Chan Lim

Apr 17, 2014, 9:04:09 PM4/17/14
to mobile-c...@googlegroups.com
Has anyone gotten cblite working on appgyver steroids instead of phone gap?

I'm stuck on merely installing. I did cordova plugin add com.couchbase.lite.phonegap
and the plugin is now in the plugins directory, but window.cblite is undefined.

If anyone has any experience, would love your pointers.

thanks

slim

J. Chris Anderson

Apr 18, 2014, 11:49:26 AM4/18/14
to mobile-c...@googlegroups.com
You probably have to load the cblite.js script into your html manually. Maybe copy it from the plugin directory to the directory where you keep your other JS files?

If that doesn't work, maybe looking at the plugin.xml and any logs from the install process will spark some debugging ideas.

Chris