Sending data from Couchbaselite to server

17 afișări
Accesați primul mesaj necitit

vidya jejurkar

necitită,
8 nov. 2016, 00:52:5408.11.2016
– Couchbase Mobile
Hello Friends,
I am trying to save my data into couch-base lite for offline database concept and send it on Serer.
In my case i have two devices weighing-scale and BP Monitor.when i am taking reading from BP Monitor and weighing scale data get saved into database but at the time of sending it on server only last reading gets uploaded on server.first reading gets uploaded only when i am trying to take reading from that device again.
Is it  typically happen with couch-base lite local database or Is it related to my Health device?
Need help ..

Jens Alfke

necitită,
10 nov. 2016, 18:37:1910.11.2016
– mobile-c...@googlegroups.com

On Nov 7, 2016, at 9:52 PM, vidya jejurkar <vidyaj...@gmail.com> wrote:

In my case i have two devices weighing-scale and BP Monitor.when i am taking reading from BP Monitor and weighing scale data get saved into database but at the time of sending it on server only last reading gets uploaded on server.first reading gets uploaded only when i am trying to take reading from that device again.

Can you describe this in more detail? Listing a series of steps would be good. (In particular, I’m not sure what ‘last’ and ‘first’ reading means.)

—Jens
Răspundeți tuturor
Răspundeți autorului
Redirecționați