Part-time test engineers

J. Chris Anderson

Nov 16, 2011, 5:37:00 PM11/16/11
to mobile-c...@googlegroups.com
Dear Mobile Community,

Many of you are in the habit of downloading and testing our releases as we make them. If you enjoy this sort of activity, and would like to be paid for it, I've got good news for you.

Couchbase is looking for folks who can run our test case applications against a variety of hardware -- you'll need at least some Android or iOS devices you can run tests against. The gist of the job is that for each release, you'd follow a test procedure and document the results in a spreadsheet for sharing with our QA leads. This is an hourly contract position, and should be a good way for you to make money and help the project at the same time.

If you are interested in participating, please email me at jchris at couchbase.com, and I'll put you in touch with our QA team.

Cheers,
Chris