#import <CouchbaseLite/CouchbaseLite.h> file not found

purushot...@gmail.com

Jun 15, 2016, 1:38:08 PM6/15/16
to Couchbase Mobile
After Cloning the Sample app from GitHub at the Compile time this ERROS IS APPEARING : " #import <CouchbaseLite/CouchbaseLite.h> file not found"   in iOS9 & XCode 7. I HAVE REPLACED THE COUCHBASELITE FRAMEWORK BUT SAME ERROR

Jens Alfke

Jun 15, 2016, 1:51:11 PM6/15/16
to mobile-c...@googlegroups.com

On Jun 15, 2016, at 4:24 AM, purushot...@gmail.com wrote:

After Cloning the Sample app from GitHub at the Compile time this ERROS IS APPEARING : " #import <CouchbaseLite/CouchbaseLite.h> file not found"   in iOS9 & XCode 7. I HAVE REPLACED THE COUCHBASELITE FRAMEWORK BUT SAME ERROR

Which sample app, exactly?
And where did you put the CouchbaseLite.framework?

—Jens