Changing channels property in pull replication dynamically

parvez....@decurtis.com

Aug 1, 2017, 11:00:00 AM8/1/17
to Couchbase Mobile
For a Couchbase lite based ios application, can we change the channels property at run time? Lets suppose we setup pull replication with channels that includes A & B. After setting up channels property we started pull replication. If after this we want to include channel C to existing set (A & B in this case), can we do it simply or do we require to stop pull replication then update channels and then start replication again?

Jens Alfke

Aug 1, 2017, 12:43:53 PM8/1/17
to mobile-c...@googlegroups.com

On Aug 1, 2017, at 8:00 AM, parvez....@decurtis.com wrote:

For a Couchbase lite based ios application, can we change the channels property at run time? Lets suppose we setup pull replication with channels that includes A & B. After setting up channels property we started pull replication. If after this we want to include channel C to existing set (A & B in this case), can we do it simply or do we require to stop pull replication then update channels and then start replication again?

Changes to properties of a CBLReplication object don’t take effect until the replication is restarted.

—Jens