Can I query docs only that I have right to query in Couchbase Lite when doc’s channel be changed?

atom992

Jun 15, 2015, 1:00:44 PM6/15/15
to mobile-c...@googlegroups.com

If some docs’s channel  that have been synced into Couchbase Lite

 has changed, How can I only query the docs that I have right to query.

for example,

docA has channelA,

docB has channelB,

docC has channelC,

and user1 have right of channelA and channelB and channelC,

and if sync started,

docA and docB and docC will synced to user1.

now channelC’s right be removed from user1,so user1 should only query docA and docB, but for

https://github.com/couchbase/sync_gateway/issues/264

docC will not be deleted in CouchbaseLite.

so I want to only query docA and docB, How should I do?

Jens Alfke

Jun 15, 2015, 2:05:04 PM6/15/15
to mobile-c...@googlegroups.com

> On Jun 15, 2015, at 10:00 AM, atom992 <yangzi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> now channelC’s right be removed from user1,so user1 should only query docA and docB, but for
> https://github.com/couchbase/sync_gateway/issues/264
> docC will not be deleted in CouchbaseLite.
> so I want to only query docA and docB, How should I do?

You can’t, basically. Couchbase Lite doesn’t know anything about channels. It just relies on the server to send it the documents that it has access to.

—Jens