Has anyone written a connector between Couchbase Lite and CloudKit?

Brendan Duddridge

Jan 7, 2016, 11:34:29 PM1/7/16
to Couchbase Mobile
Would that even be possible to sync Couchbase Lite using CloudKit?

Just curious as I know a lot of my customers like iCloud.

Thanks!

Brendan

Traun Leyden

Jan 8, 2016, 2:27:11 PM1/8/16
to mobile-c...@googlegroups.com
I haven't heard of anyone doing that, but I'm sure a lot of people would be interested in it!

The couchbase lite code should be decoupled enough to make that possible -- eg, it would be a matter of writing a CloudKitReplicator implementation which used the couchbase lite API.  (CloudKitReplicator could be in a separate repo)