Faster replication inline with CouchDB 2.0 _bulk_get

dyowee

Jun 9, 2016, 3:33:50 AM6/9/16
to Couchbase Mobile
Good day,

Will CouchbaseLite support a faster replication in line with CouchDB 2.0 _bulk_get?

Jens Alfke

Jun 9, 2016, 12:10:20 PM6/9/16
to mobile-c...@googlegroups.com

> On Jun 9, 2016, at 12:33 AM, dyowee <csharpen...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Will CouchbaseLite support a faster replication in line with CouchDB 2.0 _bulk_get?

Actually we came up with _bulk_get three years ago; CBL and SG have supported it since before version 1.0. CouchDB is now adding support for it.

—Jens

dyowee

Jun 9, 2016, 9:44:32 PM6/9/16
to Couchbase Mobile
Ok thanks. So is there any change I need to do in my code that does one-shot replication to do this?

Jens Alfke

Jun 10, 2016, 12:27:46 AM6/10/16
to mobile-c...@googlegroups.com
No, it's always been automatic as long as you sync with Sync Gateway.
We'd have to add some detection code to enable it with CouchDB, though.

—Jens
Message has been deleted

dyowee

Jun 21, 2016, 12:40:35 PM6/21/16
to Couchbase Mobile
Thanks! I really hope you can include the detection code when CouchDB 2.0 comes out.