Strange CBL IO console warning

Todd Freese

Jun 2, 2017, 12:04:17 PM6/2/17
to Couchbase Mobile
I just started getting the following console warning from CBL IOS:

WARNING: SQLite error (code 1): no such table: cfurl_cache_response {at errorLogCallback:125}

Does anyone know what this is?

Todd

Jens Alfke

Jun 5, 2017, 2:39:20 AM6/5/17
to mobile-c...@googlegroups.com

> On Jun 2, 2017, at 9:04 AM, Todd Freese <to...@filmworkers.com> wrote:
>
> I just started getting the following console warning from CBL IOS:
>
> WARNING: SQLite error (code 1): no such table: cfurl_cache_response {at errorLogCallback:125}

CBL installs a SQLite logging callback, because that can report some useful information. Unfortunately the callback is global to the whole process, not just a specific SQLite connection, so it’ll end up logging messages from other things that use SQLite. From the message, it sounds like this came from Apple’s CFNetwork framework. So you can ignore it.

—Jens