Re: CouchBase Foreign keys

Jens Alfke

Dec 12, 2017, 1:59:25 PM12/12/17
to mobile-c...@googlegroups.com

On Dec 12, 2017, at 8:33 AM, Anderson Scherdovski <aandersons...@gmail.com> wrote:

I have a bank with several foreign keys ... in the couchbase I'm going to be able to do Join or Filters? because I will need to make several filters ..

Map/reduce views (in CBL 1.x) don’t really support joins, although you can emulate them. Consider going to CBL 2 if you rely heavily on this; we’ve replaced map/reduce with queries based on the N1QL query language, which means it’s much more SQL-like and supports joins.

I don’t know what you mean by “filters”; can you explain what you want to do?

—Jens

Jens Alfke — Mobile Architect — Couchbase, Inc.