Couchbase lite java api with scala - retrieving document properties after reopening database yields different result

विश्वासो वासुकिजः

Apr 14, 2017, 2:21:40 AM4/14/17
to Couchbase Mobile

Retrieving document properties after reopening database yields different result. I am using the Java API in scala (don't be put off by it - code is still easy to read). Details - http://stackoverflow.com/questions/43315540/couchbase-lite-retrieving-document-properties-after-reopening-database-yields

Could someone help me understand and fix the problem?

PS: I also asked on https://forums.couchbase.com/t/couchbase-lite-java-api-with-scala-retrieving-document-properties-after-reopening-database-yields-different-result/12433 but haven't received a response.

विश्वासो वासुकिजः

Apr 14, 2017, 3:59:26 PM4/14/17
to Couchbase Mobile
An update: My problem was resolved on the forum - thanks!

गुरुवार, 13 अप्रैल 2017 को 11:21:40 अपर UTC-7 को, विश्वासो वासुकिजः ने लिखा: