Upload Progress for attachment

parvez....@decurtis.com

May 22, 2017, 10:43:10 AM5/22/17
to Couchbase Mobile
As Couchbase lite iOS provides api for having a progress instance available as part of an attachment download. In same way do we have any such thing available in case of attachment upload so that we can have a progress of the same when a document is being saved with an associated attachment?

Thanks

Jens Alfke

May 22, 2017, 12:23:43 PM5/22/17
to mobile-c...@googlegroups.com

> On May 22, 2017, at 7:43 AM, parvez....@decurtis.com wrote:
>
> As Couchbase lite iOS provides api for having a progress instance available as part of an attachment download. In same way do we have any such thing available in case of attachment upload so that we can have a progress of the same when a document is being saved with an associated attachment?

No, but that would be a good thing to have. There’s an open issue on Github covering finer-grained progress info for replications.
The new replicator implementation in 2.0 should make this easier to do, but I’m not sure whether there’ll be time to do it in 2.0, so it might end up in 2.1.

—Jens