cannot log in to forums any more

Nick Pomfret

Jul 23, 2017, 12:00:03 PM7/23/17
to Couchbase Mobile
I'm unable to post to the forums any more. I log in and am just prompted to log in again.  Is it broken?

David Brittain

Jul 23, 2017, 1:17:47 PM7/23/17
to mobile-c...@googlegroups.com
It's working for me

On Sun, Jul 23, 2017 at 9:00 AM, Nick Pomfret <npom...@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm unable to post to the forums any more. I log in and am just prompted to log in again.  Is it broken?

David Brittain
Co-founder/CTO
@ConceptsApp

Nick Pomfret

Jul 23, 2017, 3:53:42 PM7/23/17
to mobile-c...@googlegroups.com
I'm so pleased for you ;)

Anyone from couchbase on here?  Are there some known issues with accounts of being able to post to the forums?

Jens Alfke

Jul 24, 2017, 11:16:37 AM7/24/17
to mobile-c...@googlegroups.com

> On Jul 23, 2017, at 12:52 PM, Nick Pomfret <npom...@snowmonkey.co.uk> wrote:
>
> Anyone from couchbase on here? Are there some known issues with accounts of being able to post to the forums?

I haven’t heard of any problems; I’ll ask around.
What browser/OS are you using? Have you tried using a different browser? Did you install any plugins or content-blockers recently?

—Jens

Hod Greeley

Jul 25, 2017, 6:20:39 PM7/25/17
to Couchbase Mobile
Nick, I sent a message to your gmail.  Are you still locked out?