Document with attachment

parvez....@decurtis.com

May 15, 2017, 1:53:32 PM5/15/17
to Couchbase Mobile
When we create a document (for a CBLMODEL based subclass) and add attachment to it using setAttachmentNamed method. Is it mandatory to add attachment via current revision createRevision method? Do we need to call setAttachmentNamed if we update a document?
What can be the probable reason for seeing an invalid attachment metadata?
Couchbase lite framework version: 1.31

Jens Alfke

May 15, 2017, 2:24:56 PM5/15/17
to mobile-c...@googlegroups.com

On May 15, 2017, at 10:53 AM, parvez....@decurtis.com wrote:

What can be the probable reason for seeing an invalid attachment metadata?

It sounds like a bug in Couchbase Lite. Please file an issue on Github, with all the details including log messages, and steps to reproduce it.

—Jens

David Brittain

May 15, 2017, 2:30:47 PM5/15/17
to mobile-c...@googlegroups.com
Are you deferring the download of attachments (i.e. not downloading them when you download the object they are attached to)?

Could be this issue:

If so, we are using the patch I created in production now and it is working well.

Dave

David Brittain
Co-founder/CTO
@ConceptsApp

parvez....@decurtis.com

May 15, 2017, 2:49:05 PM5/15/17
to Couchbase Mobile
Yes, I am using the deferred mode of attachment downloading.