Couchbase Mobile 2.0 is now GA!

Priya Rajagopal

Apr 13, 2018, 10:03:52 AM4/13/18
to Couchbase Mobile
Happy to announce that Couchbase Mobile 2.0 is now GA ! Please check out our [official announcement].

The GA release is a culmination of several Developer Preview Releases. Thanks to all the early adopters - your feedback was invaluable. We think we have a better product because of that.

You can download the GA Build from our Downloads page : https://www.couchbase.com/downloads

**NOTE**
- We support an  _Enterprise Edition (EE)_ and _Community Edition (CE)_.  While you can download and use both versions for free for development purposes,  there are legal restrictions associated with using the EE version in production.  **Please be sure to read the license agreements** .
- Pease review this [important Forum post] on 2.0.0 .Net release on nuget.

**Links to platform specific release notes -**

**API Reference Guides :**

**Getting Started Guides :**

**About Couchbase Mobile 2.0:**

Couchbase Mobile  2.0 is a groundbreaking new release for Couchbase Mobile. Key enhancements include a cross-platform common core, new and improved Query API with Full-Text search capabilities, automatic conflict resolution and a new web sockets based replication protocol