Syncronization offiline

Anderson Scherdovski

Nov 30, 2017, 2:19:07 PM11/30/17
to Couchbase Mobile
I'm from Brazil, sorry for speaking too bad English.
Can I synchronize directly to devices without having a server?

Traun Leyden

Nov 30, 2017, 2:19:35 PM11/30/17
to mobile-c...@googlegroups.com
Yes, peer to peer is possible.

On Thu, Nov 30, 2017 at 8:28 AM, Anderson Scherdovski <aandersons...@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm from Brazil, sorry for speaking too bad English.
Can I synchronize directly to devices without having a server?

Anderson Scherdovski

Priya Rajagopal

Nov 30, 2017, 5:31:10 PM11/30/17
to Couchbase Mobile

Anderson Scherdovski

Dec 1, 2017, 7:26:22 AM12/1/17
to Couchbase Mobile
Thank you very much ... More if someone knows someone else will help me too

Traun Leyden

Dec 1, 2017, 12:56:28 PM12/1/17
to Couchbase Mobile

I would suggest trying to build a proof of concept, and then post specific questions here or the couchbase forum.