Grants Workshop, tomorrow night!

Elena Vasti

Feb 22, 2012, 8:40:01 PM2/22/12
to mobile-clinic-gr...@googlegroups.com, Simrin Cheema, Abhik Banerjee, Joe Rodrigues, Kaylin Nguyen, Hahnnah Park, brandon nguyen, nwar...@gmail.com, Madeline Yung
Hi all!

I'd like to invite you to come to my apartment for a Grants Workshop tomorrow night at 7:00 p.m. I figure it would be best to group all  of us together to get questions answered and make some headway on some of the grants we are working on, specifically:

1. LAMC Grant
2. OSHPD/HCTP Grant (Walt's grant)

From 7 to 8, we will go over general questions. From 8 to 9-9:30, we will work specifically on the above grants, as they are time-sensitive. I promise not to keep anyone later than we have to!

My address is 765 Weyburn Place #311 (Magnolia Ct). Parking can be a hassle, just FYI! My cell phone is 209 470 3263. If you can make it, please respond to this email so I have an estimate of how many people are coming! Please bring your laptop, and your favorite snack foods! :)

Thanks all!

Elena

Sarah Mohamedaly

Feb 23, 2012, 3:43:22 AM2/23/12
to mobile-clinic-gr...@googlegroups.com
Hi Elena,

Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend because I have a 211 group meeting at the same time.

This is such a great idea though, thank you for putting it on. Hopefully I can attend next time.

Sarah

Sent from my iPhone