MGCP Controller Segmentation Fault on Linux

MobicentsUser

Jan 23, 2010, 1:13:05 PM1/23/10
to mobicents-public
I have installed SipServlets with the standalone Media server
(versions below)

mms-standalone-2.0.0.BETA1
mss-1.0-jboss-5.1.0.GA-0907231440

on (provided) Jboss 5.1.0GA on a hosted CentOs 5.2 server (no
firewall)

I have it working on windows XP using the "all" jboss configuration
for the sip-servlets, and running the media server as instructed.
JVM on windows:
java version "1.6.0_12"
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 11.2-b01, mixed mode, sharing)

I have installed a similar setup on my CentOs server, however the
Media-JSR309 demo fails to work.
JVM on centos is:
java version "1.6.0_14"
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 14.0-b16, mixed mode)

The previous edition of sip servlets (with embedded media server)
worked ok both on windows and centos (still running 64 bit JVM).

I downloaded the media server source and ran tests which gave
validating results. CentOs got a SEG fault for all BETA editions.
Didnt try all beta editions on windows as the first BETA1 worked fine.

A stack trace from the running media server is:
Media Server Log
==============
ADDED
LISTENERorg.mobicents.media.server.ctrl.mgcp.ConnectionActivity@8429c19
138453 [JainMgcpStackImpl-FixedThreadPool-thread-1] INFO
org.mobicents.media.server.ctrl.mgcp.CreateConnectionAction -
Response TX = 1, Response: 200 The requested transaction was executed
normally.
ADDED
LISTENERorg.mobicents.media.server.ctrl.mgcp.ConnectionActivity@1816daa9
ADDED
LISTENERorg.mobicents.media.server.ctrl.mgcp.ConnectionActivity@46d999a
138489 [JainMgcpStackImpl-FixedThreadPool-thread-2] INFO
org.mobicents.media.server.ctrl.mgcp.CreateConnectionAction -
Response TX = 2, Response: 200 The requested transaction was executed
normally.
138495 [JainMgcpStackImpl-FixedThreadPool-thread-2] INFO
org.mobicents.media.server.ctrl.mgcp.NotificationRequestAction -
Request TX= 3, Endpoint = /mobicents/media/IVR/5...@sip1.provider.com:
2427
Exception in thread "JainMgcpStackImpl-FixedThreadPool-thread-2"
java.lang.StackOverflowError
at java.io.BufferedInputStream.fill(BufferedInputStream.java:
218)
at java.io.BufferedInputStream.read1(BufferedInputStream.java:
258)
at java.io.BufferedInputStream.read(BufferedInputStream.java:
317)
at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.parseHTTPHeader(HttpClient.java:
687)
at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.parseHTTP(HttpClient.java:632)
at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream
(HttpURLConnection.java:1064)
at java.net.URL.openStream(URL.java:1009)
at org.xiph.speex.spi.SpeexAudioFileReader.getAudioInputStream
(Unknown Source)
at javax.sound.sampled.AudioSystem.getAudioInputStream
(AudioSystem.java:1128)
at
org.mobicents.media.server.impl.resource.audio.AudioPlayerImpl.start
(AudioPlayerImpl.java:96)
at
org.mobicents.media.server.ctrl.mgcp.evt.ann.PlayAnnouncement.start
(PlayAnnouncement.java:65)
at org.mobicents.media.server.ctrl.mgcp.Request.run
(Request.java:154)
at
org.mobicents.media.server.ctrl.mgcp.NotificationRequestAction.call
(NotificationRequestAction.java:197)
at
org.mobicents.media.server.ctrl.mgcp.NotificationRequestAction.call
(NotificationRequestAction.java:54)
at
org.mobicents.media.server.ctrl.mgcp.MgcpController.processMgcpCommandEvent
(MgcpController.java:217)
at
org.mobicents.mgcp.stack.JainMgcpStackProviderImpl.processMgcpCommandEvent
(JainMgcpStackProviderImpl.java:267)
at org.mobicents.mgcp.stack.TransactionHandler
$ScheduleRequestReceival.perform(TransactionHandler.java:765)
at org.mobicents.mgcp.stack.TransactionHandler.run
(TransactionHandler.java:397)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask
(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run
(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
./bin/run.sh: line 167: 30298 Segmentation fault "$JAVA"
$JAVA_OPTS -Djava.ext.dirs="$MMS_ENDORSED_DIRS" -classpath
"$MMS_CLASSPATH" org.mobicents.media.server.bootstrap.Main "$@"

Andrew

John

Jan 23, 2010, 1:36:32 PM1/23/10
to mobicents-public
Andrew,

Please see this bug and vote:

John

On Jan 23, 1:13 pm, MobicentsUser <and...@anygateway.com> wrote:
> I have installed SipServlets with the standalone Media server
> (versions below)
>
> mms-standalone-2.0.0.BETA1
> mss-1.0-jboss-5.1.0.GA-0907231440
>
> on (provided) Jboss 5.1.0GA on a hosted CentOs 5.2 server (no
> firewall)
>
> I have it working on windows XP using the "all" jboss configuration
> for the sip-servlets, and running the media server as instructed.
> JVM on windows:
> java version "1.6.0_12"
> Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 11.2-b01, mixed mode, sharing)
>
> I have installed a similar setup on my CentOs server, however the
> Media-JSR309 demo fails to work.
> JVM on centos is:
> java version "1.6.0_14"
> Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 14.0-b16, mixed mode)
>

> Andrew

MobicentsUser

Jan 23, 2010, 2:27:14 PM1/23/10
to mobicents-public