JAIN-SLEE 2.x is back on shape

SergeyLee

Jan 14, 2016, 4:27:27 AM1/14/16
to mobicents-public

Hello Everyone!

We have moved forward with putting SLEE back on shape.

New release candidate JAIN-SLEE 2.8 is available here:

https://mobicents.ci.cloudbees.com/view/JAIN-SLEE/job/Mobicents-JAIN-SLEE-Release

Direct Link:

https://mobicents.ci.cloudbees.com/view/JAIN-SLEE/job/Mobicents-JAIN-SLEE-Release/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/release/mobicents-slee-2.8.10.32.zip

Today I begin to investigate which tests for JAIN-SLEE we can automate.

Also I am working on:

  • testing manually Clustering with Balancer and SIP Load tests, then on

  • testing Enablers such as HSS Client, XDM Client and SIP Publication/Subscription Clients, I need some help on it and on testing SIP Dialog Forking

I have plan to automate these tests:

  • SIP Examples: UAS, B2BUA, Wake Up, JDBC Registrar and Dialog Forking

  • SIP Performance: UAS, B2BUA

  • Remote SLEE Connection Tool and SLEE Connectivity Example

  • Web Console and Twiddle Tools

  • Perhaps we can automate all Enablers

Perhaps we find how to automate

  • Deploy/Undeploy of RAs

  • Clustering with Balancer and SIP Load tests

The tests, which are difficult to automate:

  • JOPR Console and EclipSLEE Plugin

  • Media Examples (MediaServer and SIP UA needed; perhaps we can write some scripts instead)

  • GoogleTalk Bot (perhaps it is not necessary to have or it is needed to create Hangout Bot instead)

Perhaps we need more tests on JAIN-SLEE. Please write here about them.

I need help on all issues that I listed.

Thanks a lot

With kind regards

Sergey

SergeyLee

Jan 14, 2016, 8:09:55 AM1/14/16
to mobicents-public
Ok.

I have started with 2 tasks in parallel.

1. Automate SIP Tests for JAIN-SLEE

Examples used sctipts execution with sipp.
I have started to investigate sip-servlets/sip-servlers/test-suite.
Perhaps today I investigate SIP Servlets to understand how works its test-suite.

2. Investigate Clustering & Balancer for SIP Tests.

SIP Servlets can help me to understand how it works!

Ibrahima Gaye

Jan 14, 2016, 8:16:52 AM1/14/16
to mobicent...@googlegroups.com
​Hi :)
how can i get dirty  to help  on this, 2. Investigate Clustering & Balancer for SIP Tests. ?

Best regards,
------

Ibrahima GAYE,
Senior Project Management support
mob:

     +223  9  117 1464

     +221 77 564 9358

My profiles: LinkedIn Skype:ibgayel

If you received this email in error, please notify us immediately by sending an e-mail or by calling.

SergeyLee

Jan 14, 2016, 8:39:11 AM1/14/16
to mobicents-public
Hi :)

Ok. Some details on what I did:

1. I read JAIN-SLEE manual, chapter 6 "Mobicents JAIN SLEE Clustering". But there i no practical how to do Clustering with JBoss 5.1.0.GA.
2. Then I read JBoss 5.1.0.GA documentation about Clustering.
3. Then I investigated SIP Servlets, but it based on JBoss 7 :(.
4. And now I am at an deadlock. I need to help: how I start Clustering with Load Balancer on JBoss 5.1.0 with JAIN-SLEE and how I can execute SIP Load Tests and SIP Failover. Step by step.

SergeyLee

Jan 14, 2016, 8:53:17 AM1/14/16
to mobicents-public
May be added to the next task for JAIN SLEE switch to JBoss 7?

Ibrahima Gaye

SergeyLee

Jan 14, 2016, 10:20:32 AM1/14/16
to mobicents-public
I am using a single computer with Ubuntu.

Ibrahima Gaye

Jan 14, 2016, 10:32:07 AM1/14/16
to mobicent...@googlegroups.com
Ok thanks,
i will prepare an environment and test
Best regards,

SergeyLee

Jan 14, 2016, 11:42:46 AM1/14/16
to mobicents-public

Yeah! I do it! :)

I change the SIP balancer internal interface towards the RA is 127.0.0.1:5065 and the interface towards the soft client is 127.0.0.1:5061

> java -DlogConfigFile=./lb-log4j.xml -jar sip-balancer-jar-2.0.12-jar-with-dependencies.jar -mobicents-balancer-config=lb-configuration.properties

Than I copy /jboss5.1.0.GA/server/all (Node1) to /jboss5.1.0.GA/server/all2 (Node2).

Node1
> $JBOSS_HOME/bin/run.sh -b 127.0.0.1 -c all -g JSLEECluster -Djboss.messaging.ServerPeerID=1

Node2
> $JBOSS_HOME/bin/run.sh -b 127.0.0.2 -c all2 -g JSLEECluster -Djboss.messaging.ServerPeerID=2

And fixed SIP RA deploy-config.xml to uncomment

<property name="org.mobicents.ha.javax.sip.BALANCERS" type="java.lang.String" value="127.0.0.1:5065" />

Thats all! :)

And I found sip-balancer/sipp_scenarios/performance. And I going to execute performance tests.

Ibrahima Gaye

Jan 14, 2016, 1:01:14 PM1/14/16
to mobicent...@googlegroups.com
wow Good to know thanks for sharing :)

Md. Adnan Howlader

Jan 14, 2016, 3:17:26 PM1/14/16
to mobicent...@googlegroups.com
 HI SergeyLee,

Please update USSDGATEWAY with simulator, and let us know where do we found the update documents for test. If its success than we have plan for commercial enhancement.

thanks for you great job and looking update.

Sincerely,

Adnan Howlader

Email                       : adnan.howlader

GTalk                      : adnan.howlader

MSN/SKYPE              : adnan.howlader

Cell Phone                : +8801711247619

SergeyLee

Jan 15, 2016, 3:49:21 AM1/15/16
to mobicents-public
Day 2

1. Balancer & Clustering and (SIP) Performance Tests
- Start Balancer & 2 Nodes
- Run Performance Tests
- Fix building SIP Balancer for JAIN SLEE 2.x Release

2. Starting point to automate SIP Tests
- How I can use ideas of SIP Servlets Test Suite to automate SIP Tests on JAIN SLEE?
- How I can analyze SIP Tests in script? SIP Unit? PerfCorder?

3. Miscellanea: fixing TCK assertion, starting point to automate Deploy/Undeploy Tests
- Tomorrow I try to find how to fix assertion:
tests/profiles/profileabstractclass/Test1110251Test.xml
Failed assertion ID: 1110266 Failure context/reason: Wrong type of exception: com.opencloud.sleetck.lib.TCKCommunicationException javax.slee.management.ManagementException expected.

I found point of assertion in Test1110251Test.java run()

try {
    this.profileProvisioning.removeProfile("Test1110251ProfileTable", "RemoveProfile");
    return TCKTestResult.failed((int)1110266, (String)"Remove operation through management client succeeded but should have thrown a javax.slee.management.ManagementException exception.");
}
catch (ManagementException e) {
    this.getLog().fine("Caught expected exception: javax.slee.management.ManagementException.");
}
catch (Exception e) {
    return TCKTestResult.failed((int)1110266, (String)("Wrong type of exception: " + e.getClass().getName() + " javax.slee.management.ManagementException expected."));
}

Than I found removeProfile() in ProfileProvisioningMBeanProxyImpl.java, and there is no catch TCKCommunicationException. What is throw TCKCommunicationException?

- Starting point to automate Deploy/Undeploy Tests: start JBoss/JSLEE with output in log file, deploy RA, analyze log file, undeploy RA, analyze log file, create report.

SergeyLee

Jan 18, 2016, 3:58:41 AM1/18/16
to mobicents-public
Day 3

1. Balancer & Clustering and (SIP) Performance Tests

When I started performance tests I had this error:
    SipBalancerForwarder-UDPMessageChannelThread-0 gov.nist.core.CommonLoggerLog4j.logError(CommonLoggerLog4j.java:216) - Error while processing incoming UDP packet
    java.lang.NullPointerException
        at org.mobicents.tools.sip.balancer.SIPBalancerForwarder.processRequest(SIPBalancerForwarder.java:538)
        at org.mobicents.tools.sip.balancer.SIPBalancerValveProcessor.processRequest(SIPBalancerValveProcessor.java:48)
        at gov.nist.javax.sip.stack.SIPTransactionStack.newSIPServerRequest(SIPTransactionStack.java:1478)
        at gov.nist.javax.sip.stack.UDPMessageChannel.processMessage(UDPMessageChannel.java:543)
        at gov.nist.javax.sip.stack.UDPMessageChannel.processIncomingDataPacket(UDPMessageChannel.java:512)
        at gov.nist.javax.sip.stack.UDPMessageChannel.run(UDPMessageChannel.java:317)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Performance Tests I loaded from https://github.com/RestComm/load-balancer/tree/master/sipp_scenarios/performance
Maybe I need change configuration or scripts?

2. Starting point to automate Deploy/Undeploy Tests

On Friday I wrote script for automate Deploy/Undeploy Tests. Today I'm going to finish it and create CloudBees CI job like Mobicents-JAIN-SLEE-Testsuite.

3. Starting point to automate SIP Tests

- How I can use ideas of SIP Servlets Test Suite to automate SIP Tests on JAIN SLEE?
- How I can analyze SIP Tests in script? SIP Unit? PerfCorder?

Today I'm going to work with it.

4. Fixing TCK assertion (see Day 2)

5. HSS Client Enabler and OpenIMSCore

SergeyLee

Jan 19, 2016, 4:21:10 AM1/19/16
to mobicents-public
Day 4

1. Starting point to automate Deploy/Undeploy Tests

Remark: there is absent Diameter Mux in release zip.
I finished with Deploy/Undeploy for SS7 and other RAs. Today I will add it for all Examples, Enablers and Tools.
Then I will create CloudBees Mobicents-JAIN-SLEE-Testsuite with running this script.

Jean Deruelle

Jan 20, 2016, 4:23:12 AM1/20/16
to mobicents-public
Hi,

Please have a look at the latest build https://mobicents.ci.cloudbees.com/job/RestComm-USSD-Gateway/ and let us know if that work for you, but please do so on a separate thread.

Thanks in advance
Jean

Md. Adnan Howlader

Jan 20, 2016, 7:45:57 AM1/20/16
to mobicent...@googlegroups.com
Dear Jean,

Thanks for  your kind reply. Could not found the download link as given URL.It would be so kind once again provide the download link, thanks.

Sincerely,

Adnan Howlader

Email:

Jean Deruelle

Jan 20, 2016, 9:53:49 AM1/20/16
to mobicents-public

SergeyLee

Jan 25, 2016, 4:40:35 AM1/25/16
to mobicents-public
Today, after testing deployment Diameter Mux and all Diameter RAs I have error after restart JBoss/JSLEE:

11:37:31,072 ERROR [SleeContainer] (main) org.mobicents.timers.FaultTolerantScheduler.<init>(Ljava/lang/String;ILorg/mobicents/cluster/MobicentsCluster;BLjavax/transaction/TransactionManager;Lorg/mobicents/timers/TimerTaskFactory;ILjava/util/concurrent/ThreadFactory;)V
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.mobicents.timers.FaultTolerantScheduler.<init>(Ljava/lang/String;ILorg/mobicents/cluster/MobicentsCluster;BLjavax/transaction/TransactionManager;Lorg/mobicents/timers/TimerTaskFactory;ILjava/util/concurrent/ThreadFactory;)V
    at org.mobicents.slee.runtime.facilities.TimerFacilityImpl.sleeStarting(TimerFacilityImpl.java:99)
    at org.mobicents.slee.container.SleeContainer$1.run(SleeContainer.java:620)
    at org.mobicents.slee.container.SleeContainer.setSleeState(SleeContainer.java:649)
    at org.mobicents.slee.container.management.jmx.SleeManagementMBeanImpl.start(SleeManagementMBeanImpl.java:204)
    at org.mobicents.slee.container.management.jmx.SleeManagementMBeanImpl.startSlee(SleeManagementMBeanImpl.java:648)

This is a bug or normal state?

SergeyLee

Jan 25, 2016, 4:45:39 AM1/25/16
to mobicents-public
And if I delete Diameter Mux after all I have this warning:

11:43:55,659 WARN  [DiameterStackMultiplexer] (HDScanner) Stopping failed diameter.mobicents:service=DiameterStackMultiplexer
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/jdiameter/client/impl/StackImpl$2
    at org.jdiameter.client.impl.StackImpl.stop(StackImpl.java:265)
    at org.mobicents.diameter.stack.DiameterStackMultiplexer.doStopStack(DiameterStackMultiplexer.java:170)
    at org.mobicents.diameter.stack.DiameterStackMultiplexer.stopService(DiameterStackMultiplexer.java:284)
    at org.jboss.system.ServiceMBeanSupport.jbossInternalStop(ServiceMBeanSupport.java:405)
    at org.jboss.system.ServiceMBeanSupport.pojoStop(ServiceMBeanSupport.java:222)

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.jdiameter.client.impl.StackImpl$2 from BaseClassLoader@10524972{.........

Ibrahima Gaye

SergeyLee

Jan 25, 2016, 4:52:50 AM1/25/16
to mobicents-public
And how to fix it? Are problems in Diameter Mux?

понеділок, 25 січня 2016 р. 11:45:55 UTC+2 користувач Ibrahim написав:

Ibrahima Gaye

Jan 25, 2016, 5:08:38 AM1/25/16
to mobicent...@googlegroups.com
Sorry that i cannot help more ...
in this situation what i do is search which version has the the method with this signature : (String;MobicentsCluster;TransactionManager;TimerTaskFactory;ThreadFactory)
Best regards,

------

Ibrahima GAYE,
Senior Project Management support
mob:

     +223  9  117 1464

     +221 77 564 9358

My profiles: LinkedIn Skype:ibgayel

If you received this email in error, please notify us immediately by sending an e-mail or by calling.

Jean Deruelle

Jan 25, 2016, 5:52:51 AM1/25/16
to mobicents-public
Can you try to use the latest version 1.0.7.72 ?

Jean

Jean Deruelle

Jan 25, 2016, 5:58:35 AM1/25/16
to mobicents-public
It's probably caused by a mismatch between versions of the cluster https://github.com/RestComm/cluster project (https://mobicents.ci.cloudbees.com/job/Mobicents-Cluster/) used by jDiameter and JAIN SLEE.
It may be worth to use latest version of cluster release for both.

Jean

SergeyLee

Jan 25, 2016, 7:05:52 AM1/25/16
to mobicents-public
Yes, I try latest version 1.7.0.72. All deploy/undeploy RAs and HSS Client Enabler was good.

понеділок, 25 січня 2016 р. 12:52:51 UTC+2 користувач Jean Deruelle написав:

Jean Deruelle

Jan 25, 2016, 8:27:12 AM1/25/16
to mobicents-public
I updated jDiameter to use the latest cluster version (1.15.11) and started new builds https://mobicents.ci.cloudbees.com/job/Mobicents-jDiameter-1.x/ (1.0.7.73)