Restcomm Weekly meeting notes June 8th, 2016

Jean Deruelle

Jun 9, 2016, 4:29:31 AM6/9/16
to mobicents-public, rest...@googlegroups.com
Attendees:
Jean, George, Orestis, Antonis, Jaime, Tran, Sergey V, Sergey P., Kostyantyn,, Charles, Gui, Henrique, Lefteris, Despina, Maria, Lucas, Fernando, Fernando

Summary
#1 JAIN SLEE: TelScale release performance CI job automation and integration with PerfCorder completed. Found a mem leak to investigate and setup similar CI jobs for HA with LB. Planning release next week again and Preparing roadmap for 3.0
#2 jEIR: No news
#3 Load Balancer: Added SMPP node automatic discovery. Working on SMPP perf job and new conf file for LB
#4 Restcomm Core and RVD: Moving forward on 7.8.0. Conference API ready for review. Load Testing Restcomm and found 2 mem leaks and 1 thread leak. PerfCorder integration in progres. Fixes in progress. Migration of docker configuration scripts to binary so that binary is easier to setup without docker. Multiple Media Server Support in progress
#5 Restcomm SSO: Moving forward. Planning to have it ready for 8.0.0
#6 Restcomm as a Service: Customer work. Upgrade to 7.7.0 done and Mayday app deployed too. Auto-configuration script re factoring first phase completed.
#7 Restcomm Apps, App Store: Mayday app progress
#8 Restcomm SDKs/Clients/WebRTC Test Tool:  Customer work. Resumed work on Cellular data calling for Android
#9 Restcomm UI/UX Design: Finalized Olympus new UI/UX mockups. Internal review triggered new ideas. Statred investigation of Olympus desing for iOS and Android. Iterating on Mayday mockups
#10 Media Server: Customer Work. New 4.1.1 release https://github.com/RestComm/mediaserver/releases/tag/4.1.1.1
#11 SIP Servlets/SIP Stack/PerfCorder : Customer Work. Merged requests simple solution in testing by customer. Testsuite failures investigation.  Planning next release before end of week.
PerfCorder progress.
#12 jSS7/SMSC/USSD/CAMEL GW: jSS7: 7.0.0 release is out https://github.com/RestComm/jss7/releases/tag/7.0.1383. PR reviews.
CSC moving forward on first contribution SMSC: Preparing TelScale 6.2.3.GA release
#13 GeoLocation/GMLC: Fernando trying to fix GMLC Build and iterating on 1.0.0 release. Loactrix preparing for demo at MWC Shanghai
#14 jDiameter/Charging Serverreviewing jDiameter Pull Requests.

Log:
---------------

Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 17:03
Agenda
#0 Documentation
#1 JAIN SLEE

#2 jEIR

#3 Load Balancer

#4 Restcomm Core & RVD

#5 RestComm SSO

#6 Restcomm as a Service

#7 Restcomm Apps, App Store

#8 Restcomm SDKs/Clients

#9 Restcomm UI/UX Design

#10 Media Server

#11 SIP Servlets/SIP Stack

#12 jSS7/SMSC/USSD

#13 GeoLocation/GMLC

#14 jDiameter/Charging Server
#0 Documentation
new documentation website is live
@desipepova will be setting up redirection from old website
there is still some content to migrate
notably JAIN SLEE RAs, Enablers and Tools to asciidoc
and about 10 pages from the old website
Thanks to @jaimecasero for the PR
on making the image boxes clickable
first time in our 15y history
where we have all documentation in one place
#1 JAIN SLEE
@SergeyLee can you update ?
SergeyLee

@SergeyLee
Jun 08 17:07
yes!
but before my report a few words about asciidoc for JSLEE :)
there is not pdf file in Release, is it good?
we had docs/container/user-guide folder in earlier versions
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 17:10
you can add the PDF too
the asciidoc generates 3 outputs
you can use html-book and pdf
for bundling into the release
SergeyLee

@SergeyLee
Jun 08 17:11
perhaps I need edit some ant/maven files for coping these ones?
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 17:12
you know how the release is built
so make changes there
SergeyLee

@SergeyLee
Jun 08 17:12
ok, I need a time for fixing this
so, this week was week of Performance tests with PerfCorder and reading/investigating JSLEE spec/code
I created 3 tests
UAS, B2BUA and Registrar
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 17:13
3 perf tests ?
SergeyLee

@SergeyLee
Jun 08 17:13
yes, without LB
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 17:14
do you have CI links to them
SergeyLee

@SergeyLee
Jun 08 17:14
today I started investigation tests with LB
yes
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 17:14
were you able to investigate the mem leak found in one of those test ?
jaimecasero

@jaimecasero
Jun 08 17:15
they look great sergey,congrats
SergeyLee

@SergeyLee
Jun 08 17:15
mem leak is in UAS and B2BUA...
jaimecasero

@jaimecasero
Jun 08 17:15
so,call related...
SergeyLee

@SergeyLee
Jun 08 17:15
and I am ready for profiler working!
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 17:16
mmm it looks like the latest UAS is good
memory wise
only B2BUA seems leaking
jaimecasero

@jaimecasero
Jun 08 17:16
agree
SergeyLee

@SergeyLee
Jun 08 17:16
btw customer have not access on our zendesk because he need to extend support
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 17:16
oh the test was short
like 2 minutes
jaimecasero

@jaimecasero
Jun 08 17:17
45 mins i think
Test Duration(seconds)= 2734
still a bit short
SergeyLee

@SergeyLee
Jun 08 17:17
no UAS had mem leak on build #33
Test Duration(seconds)= 378
6 minutes test is not representative
we need at least 30 minutes to 1 hour tests
SergeyLee

@SergeyLee
Jun 08 17:18
yes, i check script logic only
you can see #33 build
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 17:18
ok got you
btw I need some advices how to create same test with LB @jaimecasero
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 17:20
@SergeyLee you may want to check if this commit
RestComm/jain-slee@9505c32
may not be triggering the leak
jaimecasero

@jaimecasero
Jun 08 17:20
blob
blob
this is how it looks for those with no access
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 17:20
because some refs are not removed anymore as some nulls are commented
but profiler will tell which objects are leaking
SergeyLee

@SergeyLee
Jun 08 17:21
ok, understand, i try it
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 17:21
@SergeyLee let me know if you need a license key for jprofiler
we have one since the project is open source
SergeyLee

@SergeyLee
Jun 08 17:22
ok, I will download it and see
ok, I have question: where I can see JSLEE app in github for example? for investigation
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 17:23
what do you mean ?
SergeyLee

@SergeyLee
Jun 08 17:23
JSLEE service app for investigation
not small
perhaps open-source?
jaimecasero

@jaimecasero
Jun 08 17:24
significant sample service as pet-store in JEE...
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 17:26
I don't think there is one
ok
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 17:27
that's a good point
do we provide any with the release ?
it may be interesting to provide a number of examples by default
by example the SIP apps we use for perf tests
SergeyLee

@SergeyLee
Jun 08 17:28
yes, we have many examples: SIP, Media, HTTP... ok, I start with them
and I had some problems with EclipSLEE :) I will create many issues on it
ok, that's all!
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 17:30
ok lol investigate the examples we ship then :D
we shouldn't delay the release because of EclipSLEE
especially as it will change a lot for 3.X release
let's prioritize the mem leak
SergeyLee

@SergeyLee
Jun 08 17:30
yes
go to JProfiler
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 17:32
thanks @SergeyLee
#2 jEIR
no news here
#3 Load Balancer
@knosach can you update ?
knosach

@knosach
Jun 08 17:33
Last week I worked on issue: add SMPP port of Restcomm to the ping which Restcom sends to Load balancer.
currently I am continue working on issue RestComm/load-balancer#30 (Create a new Configuration File). I am finishing JUnit test's changes
that is all
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 17:36
Thanks @knosach
where do we stand on performance tests for the LB
are those complete and integrated with PerfCorder too ?
knosach

@knosach
Jun 08 17:37
after issue 30, I will take care about it
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 17:38
I would prefer we prioritize the performance tests
this is more important than new features right now
knosach

@knosach
Jun 08 17:39
we made perf tests for sip balancer
for UDP and TCP transport
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 17:39
link to CI job ?
why do you say you will take care after issue 30 then ?
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 17:41
great
can we try to run it for longer like 2 hours
knosach

@knosach
Jun 08 17:41
I guesed you mean smpp lb perf test
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 17:41
as I see the memory is growing
I think SMPP perf test should be done too
before the configuration
file
knosach

@knosach
Jun 08 17:44
I hear about this prioritize in first time
I did not know
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 17:45
feel free to ping me on slack
knosach

@knosach
Jun 08 17:45
ok
diff with G1
mem looks better
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 17:45
ah ok seems better
@SergeyLee we should run JAIN SLEE perf test with G1 as well
jaimecasero

@jaimecasero
Jun 08 17:46
again, we need to wait to hit the GC threshold to see if mem is reduced
somtimes it takes time
depends on JVM settings
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 17:46
on this one it's clear it got hit
#4 Restcomm Core & RVD
jaimecasero

@jaimecasero
Jun 08 17:47
well, G1 seems to work better in terms of retention on old gens
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 17:47
@gvagenas can you update with the team ?
George Vagenas

@gvagenas
Jun 08 17:47
sure
So last week I was mainly load testing restcomm to check for mem leaks and cpu performance.
I have a new call flow that I will add
as CI perf job
in ther process I discovered two mem leaks,
one for outbound call akka actors
and one for the MediaSession object
the first one for outbound call akka actors has been patched and now I am working for the MediaSession mem leak
Also I discovered an issue with ConvergedSessions when the container serves JSP files and will further investigate this one
also I worked on couple of customer tickets and helped @atsakiridis to check web rtc load test results
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 17:50
do we use PerfCorder yet for those CI jobs too ?
George Vagenas

@gvagenas
Jun 08 17:50
I expect tomorrow to have the mem leaks patched and so I will proceed to create the CI jobs
and integrate PerfRecorder
PerfRecorder is used only in one of the CI job we currently have, it was configured by @jaimecasero
jaimecasero

@jaimecasero
Jun 08 17:51
actually jslee and LB are using it
JAIN SIP, and sip-servelts
George Vagenas

@gvagenas
Jun 08 17:51
@jaimecasero I meant the existing Restcomm CI perf jobs
jaimecasero

@jaimecasero
Jun 08 17:52
sure
George Vagenas

@gvagenas
Jun 08 17:52
so thats my update
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 17:52
@gvagenas he is a bit fanatic but that's how we like him
:D
George Vagenas

@gvagenas
Jun 08 17:52
True :)
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 17:52
he is driving for PerfCorder world domination
George Vagenas

@gvagenas
Jun 08 17:52
@otsakir your update ?
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 17:53
@gvagenas the roadmap on github is uptodate ?
George Vagenas

@gvagenas
Jun 08 17:53
not yet, I was head down to the load testing and didn't update them yet. Will update asap
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 17:54
ok thanks
Orestis Tsakiridis

@otsakir
Jun 08 17:55
yes
George Vagenas

@gvagenas
Jun 08 17:55
@otsakir anything from you for Restcomm ?
Orestis Tsakiridis

@otsakir
Jun 08 17:56
still working on #1111 - automated and manual tests.
I had some inconsistent behaviour in the test class and took care of #1166 too
Currently all bits are there apart from a last test that still fails.
will get finish that tomorrow and create a PR
also, i'm investigating RVD's behaviour regarding ES errors, it's relation with thread leaks etc.
also i fixed some AdminUI regressions namely #1146 and #1018
included in cloud deployment
and finally did some investigation on application friendly-name-based uniqueness issues
that's all on Restcomm for me.
George Vagenas

@gvagenas
Jun 08 17:59
thanks @otsakir
Will check the PR for 1111 when you are ready
Orestis Tsakiridis

@otsakir
Jun 08 17:59
thanks
George Vagenas

@gvagenas
Jun 08 18:00
@ghjansen any update from you for Organizations ?
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 18:01

@otsakir

also, i'm investigating RVD's behaviour regarding ES errors, it's relation with thread leaks etc.

any insihgts there yet ?
Orestis Tsakiridis

@otsakir
Jun 08 18:01
well, so far i experimented with Jprofiler and different numbers of concurrent clients
i can see that when i switch from 50 to 100 clients, there are 50 more threads created
that will be re-used next time 100 concurrent clients fire requests
i'm not sure if this is leak or a behaviour
wdyt @deruelle ?
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 18:03
seems like a behavior
it caps to the max number of concurrent clients
but that seems bad
in a sense that if we have 1K clients
we will create 1K threads
which is non sense
we should use a ThreadPool
Orestis Tsakiridis

@otsakir
Jun 08 18:04
well, it may reduce them if it gets over a limit
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 18:04
or we will have a risk of failing due to OS thread limits
jaimecasero

@jaimecasero
Jun 08 18:04
i wouldnt expect too much there Orestis
dynamic Thread pool is possible
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 18:04
also more threads
jaimecasero

@jaimecasero
Jun 08 18:04
but we dont use it too much
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 18:04
creates a lot of context switching
which is bad for performance and CPU
I would recommend to fix that behavior
jaimecasero

@jaimecasero
Jun 08 18:05
basically you will run out of OS resources soon
Orestis Tsakiridis

@otsakir
Jun 08 18:05
ok, let me try to see if i can shutdown manually these resources
there is a related issue recently reported by @gvagenas
jaimecasero

@jaimecasero
Jun 08 18:05
which process is spawning those threads?
MS,Restcomm,client tool?
Orestis Tsakiridis

@otsakir
Jun 08 18:06
no, its inside Restcomm
at least i attached jprofiler to JBoss
jaimecasero

@jaimecasero
Jun 08 18:06
oh, is that HTTP-connector threads,right?
Orestis Tsakiridis

@otsakir
Jun 08 18:06
so i guess we're talking about the restcomm JVM
yes
jaimecasero

@jaimecasero
Jun 08 18:07
that is tomcat i think
not sure if its related to latest issue with JSP,Jean...
something is going on sure
Orestis Tsakiridis

@otsakir
Jun 08 18:07
ah, y ou mean the naming used ?
HTTP-connector-*?
jaimecasero

@jaimecasero
Jun 08 18:08
yes, the name o threads will tell wchich component is responsible
in this case is tomcat, but then we need to check the whole E2E scenario, in terms of http client/server
Orestis Tsakiridis

@otsakir
Jun 08 18:09
no, they are not named like this
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 18:09
it's client threads again
Restcomm calling an external service
Orestis Tsakiridis

@otsakir
Jun 08 18:09
it's http-/127.0.0.1:8080-48
jaimecasero

@jaimecasero
Jun 08 18:09
thats the one i meant
George Vagenas

@gvagenas
Jun 08 18:09
@otsakir I believe the problem here is with the version of the apache client you use. The latest apache client that I moved Restcomm to behave much better and provides better methods for resource cleanup
jaimecasero

@jaimecasero
Jun 08 18:10
if you check the stack trace youll see is tomcat threads for http traffic
that sounds better George
Orestis Tsakiridis

@otsakir
Jun 08 18:10
right @gvagenas , i will also test that
jaimecasero

@jaimecasero
Jun 08 18:10
client maybe leaking resources...
Orestis Tsakiridis

@otsakir
Jun 08 18:10
well, don't know guys, the big number of thread is in SIP sevlets
there are some hundreds of them.
is that normal ?
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 18:12
no that's controlled by a property
in mss-sip-stack.properties
it's a thread pool initialized by default
Orestis Tsakiridis

@otsakir
Jun 08 18:12
ah, ok
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 18:12
that should never grow
jaimecasero

@jaimecasero
Jun 08 18:12
Jean, those threads are not coming from jain sip stack
Orestis Tsakiridis

@otsakir
Jun 08 18:12
they are about 500 i think
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 18:12
 there are some hundreds of them.
@jaimecasero this is what I was referring to
send your mss-sip-stack.properties
jaimecasero

@jaimecasero
Jun 08 18:13
 http-/127.0.0.1e coming from org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 18:13
@otsakir so we can check the SIP Servlets threads
I think @otsakir is reffering to the UDP SIP Servlets threads
jaimecasero

@jaimecasero
Jun 08 18:13
well, orestis sent stack dump
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 18:13
in addition to the HTTP threads
jaimecasero

@jaimecasero
Jun 08 18:13
those threads are not related to jainsip/SipServlet
of course we share same JVM with other containers
Orestis Tsakiridis

@otsakir
Jun 08 18:14
they are named Restcomm-SIP-Servlets- UDPMessageChannelThread-XXX
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 18:14
right
those are controlled by
jaimecasero

@jaimecasero
Jun 08 18:14
13:29:57,767 ERROR [org.apache.tomcat.util] (http-/127.0.0.1:8080-Acceptor-0) JBWEB003011: Error allocating socket processor: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: unable to create new native thread
at java.lang.Thread.start0(Native Method) [rt.jar:1.7.0_79]
at java.lang.Thread.start(Thread.java:714) [rt.jar:1.7.0_79]
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.start(JIoEndpoint.java:940) [jbossweb-7.2.0.Final.jar:7.2.0.Final]
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint.newWorkerThread(JIoEndpoint.java:1162) [jbossweb-7.2.0.Final.jar:7.2.0.Final]
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint.createWorkerThread(JIoEndpoint.java:1141) [jbossweb-7.2.0.Final.jar:7.2.0.Final]
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint.getWorkerThread(JIoEndpoint.java:1173) [jbossweb-7.2.0.Final.jar:7.2.0.Final]
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint.processSocket(JIoEndpoint.java:1211) [jbossweb-7.2.0.Final.jar:7.2.0.Final]
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Acceptor.run(JIoEndpoint.java:312) [jbossweb-7.2.0.Final.jar:7.2.0.Final]
that is stack trace
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 18:14
gov.nist.javax.sip.THREAD_POOL_SIZE
jaimecasero

@jaimecasero
Jun 08 18:15
ok, then we are talking about another issue
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 18:15
in mss-sip-stack.properties @otsakir
jaimecasero

@jaimecasero
Jun 08 18:15
those are JAIN sip
it will depend on UDP transport mode
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 18:15
@jaimecasero yes there is 2 things
jaimecasero

@jaimecasero
Jun 08 18:15
monoSocket multiSocket?
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 18:16
let's move this offline
please carry on @gvagenas
George Vagenas

@gvagenas
Jun 08 18:16
ok
@ghjansen any update from you for the Organization work?
@maria-farooq can you update ?
Guilherme Humberto Jansen

@ghjansen
Jun 08 18:17
hm actually nothing yet @gvagenas , i just participated in some discussions about Application uniqueness, Organizations and created issues RestComm/RestComm-Connect#1156 and RestComm/RestComm-Connect#1158
George Vagenas

@gvagenas
Jun 08 18:18
thanks @ghjansen
Guilherme Humberto Jansen

@ghjansen
Jun 08 18:18
sure! :)
George Vagenas

@gvagenas
Jun 08 18:18
@maria-farooq your update ?
maria-farooq

@maria-farooq
Jun 08 18:19
Hi @gvagenas , no new update here
George Vagenas

@gvagenas
Jun 08 18:20
@maria-farooq what is the progress on the issue your are working to support multiple RMS server?
maria-farooq

@maria-farooq
Jun 08 18:21
yea right, i thought i would update about that in RaaS section, sorry
let me update
George Vagenas

@gvagenas
Jun 08 18:21
sure
maria-farooq

@maria-farooq
Jun 08 18:22
ok so i am working on RestComm/Restcomm-Connect#932 and My progress contains: modifying configuration to read multiple media servers from restcomm.xml, make them ready to choose by ControllerFactories.
next step which i am currently working is: to modify call, conference and bridge Controller factories
to be able to choose from available media servers which i converted into a list
currently i am modifying in MMS aka RMS realted controllers, after that will move to external (jsr-309)
George Vagenas

@gvagenas
Jun 08 18:26
not sure we need to modify the JSR309 controller for now, I believe you can stick to the RMS controllers only, @deruelle wdyt?
@maria-farooq when do you will have it ready ?
maria-farooq

@maria-farooq
Jun 08 18:31
Well according to plan we should have both #932 and #1154 ready and tested on staging by end of June but if you ask me, answer is unsure to me, i am discovering, learning restcomm and making changes according to task’s requirement, maybe when i am done with #932 i will have a clear picture, wdyt?
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 18:32
@gvagenas well we can modify jsr 309 to keep support for that for dialogic too
or when we later switch RMS to JSR 309
George Vagenas

@gvagenas
Jun 08 18:32
make sense @maria-farooq
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 18:32
so we don't have tech debt here
maria-farooq

@maria-farooq
Jun 08 18:32
another comment
George Vagenas

@gvagenas
Jun 08 18:33
@deruelle I was thinking that Dialogic has different means to support a cluster of media servers and there is no need to provide that at Restcomm side. Maybe we should support multiple jsr309 server after we finish with RMS
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 18:33
actually it's true that Dialogic have the MRF
to support cluster of Media Servers
I'm fine with avoiding JSR 309 for now
George Vagenas

@gvagenas
Jun 08 18:34
right
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 18:34
but let's create an issue
not to forget
if we don't do it now
maria-farooq

@maria-farooq
Jun 08 18:34
ok, i can create issue.
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 18:34
that would speed up @maria-farooq work too
George Vagenas

@gvagenas
Jun 08 18:34
ok, @maria-farooq please create an issue for jsr309 server
maria-farooq

@maria-farooq
Jun 08 18:34
sure @gvagenas so another comment i have is
George Vagenas

@gvagenas
Jun 08 18:35
thanks @maria-farooq
please provide your comment
maria-farooq

@maria-farooq
Jun 08 18:36
while watching a related video i found that twilio has a dedicated DB to keep track of what requests are being fulfilled by what MS
like what call is right now connected to which MS, it is called “registrar"
George Vagenas

@gvagenas
Jun 08 18:37
we will need a similar DB table or modify existing tables, so we know which RMS server serves which call/conference
this is especially needed for conferences so we can connect calls to the same conference to the correct RMS server
maria-farooq

@maria-farooq
Jun 08 18:38
also for Live call modifications i guess
George Vagenas

@gvagenas
Jun 08 18:38
for regular calls, we can keep the RMS just for statistics
true , for Live Call Modifcation we need Call SID and the RMS server
maria-farooq

@maria-farooq
Jun 08 18:39
ok, so that is all from myside here, thanks @gvagenas
George Vagenas

@gvagenas
Jun 08 18:39
thanks @maria-farooq , lets sync on the issue as you move forward
@deruelle thats all for Restcomm
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 18:41
any updates from contributors ?
George Vagenas

@gvagenas
Jun 08 18:42
I don't see any contributors online, did I missed anyone ?
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 18:42
I mean what's the update on contributions
George Vagenas

@gvagenas
Jun 08 18:43
I have no update on that, I am 100% on the load testing and customer issues troubleshooting, to patch for mem leaks and prepare the new binary
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 18:44
ok thanks
#5 RestComm SSO
Orestis Tsakiridis

@otsakir
Jun 08 18:44
ok
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 18:44
@otsakir can you update here ?
Orestis Tsakiridis

@otsakir
Jun 08 18:44
yes
worked on #994 (add 'linked' account attribute), #1157 (addition of IdentityInstance entity, dao etc.)
i'm porting graudlly changes from old sso branch to a fork of master
i plan to spend half effort on SSO this month
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 18:45
I guess the merge back will be easier now that no shiro is merged
right ?
Orestis Tsakiridis

@otsakir
Jun 08 18:45
yes, everything is simpler
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 18:46
do we have an updated waffle roadmap for SSO ?
Orestis Tsakiridis

@otsakir
Jun 08 18:47
not yet. I plan to cleanup sso issues the next days
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 18:47
yeah let's have a cleaned up roadmap sooner than later
Orestis Tsakiridis

@otsakir
Jun 08 18:47
ok
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 18:47
to have a clear head and direction
Orestis Tsakiridis

@otsakir
Jun 08 18:47
right
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 18:47
on where we are
and what's left
Thanks @otsakir
Orestis Tsakiridis

@otsakir
Jun 08 18:48
np
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 18:49
#6 Restcomm as a Service
@leftyb @maria-farooq can you update ?
Lefteris Banos

@leftyb
Jun 08 18:49
@maria-farooq please go ahead..
maria-farooq

@maria-farooq
Jun 08 18:49
ok
so this weekend we updated cloud to latest release, 7.7.0
@leftyb should we mention about upgrade scripts as well?
jjsenay

@jjsenay
Jun 08 18:53
Outbound Calling on webRTC Rocks!!!
Lefteris Banos

@leftyb
Jun 08 18:53
you mean the DB upgrade scripts_
?
maria-farooq

@maria-farooq
Jun 08 18:53
yes
Lefteris Banos

@leftyb
Jun 08 18:53
sure ..
Please explain..
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 18:53
@jjsenay if you build an app you can even record your calls to customers
and then with a little bit of dev
Lefteris Banos

@leftyb
Jun 08 18:53
But we have discussed this with @gvagenas as well
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 18:54
put that in the CRM ;)
something went wrong with the DB uprgade scripts ?
Lefteris Banos

@leftyb
Jun 08 18:55
Yes, and we need to investigate that with @gvagenas
maria-farooq

@maria-farooq
Jun 08 18:55
db upgrade scripts had some problems, and we skipped bcz for this particular release there were no db changes..
Lefteris Banos

@leftyb
Jun 08 18:55
Looks like fore some reason we get errors when trying the scritpts to the cloud DBs , either staging or cloud.. (copies of them)
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 18:56
@gvagenas might be worth considering a patch release for 7.7 with mem leaks fixed and DB upgrade scripts fixed
for Telscale
George Vagenas

@gvagenas
Jun 08 18:56
actually only for the DB engine at cloud, same DB same data when testing locally , scripts are working fine
agree @deruelle
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 18:57
@leftyb @maria-farooq anythign else ?
Lefteris Banos

@leftyb
Jun 08 18:58
If @maria-farooq is finished I can update as well..
maria-farooq

@maria-farooq
Jun 08 18:58
yes @leftyb please go ahead
Lefteris Banos

@leftyb
Jun 08 18:58
ok
1.) On Client project
  • Troubleshooting and gave support to the team.
    • Participated on some organizational meetings
  • Prepared Client RestComm-Docker for Graylog.
    • Installed and run Graylog (at the moment monitoring RC01 & RC02 (CPU & MEM & Calls stats for RestCOmm))
    • prepared binaries for an alternative RC run.
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 18:58
showing off with colors now
:D
Lefteris Banos

@leftyb
Jun 08 18:59
better now.. I dont like markup of gitter.. ;P
2.) Raas - Cloud
  • Prepared the update of cloud server
  • Cloud training with Maria
3.) RestComm
  • 1st cleanup and re-factoring of RestComm configuration scripts
    PR RestComm/Restcomm-Connect#1161
that is all from me..
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 19:00
what's left to refactor on restcomm config scripts after that ?
maria-farooq

@maria-farooq
Jun 08 19:01
nice editing @leftyb :)
Lefteris Banos

@leftyb
Jun 08 19:01
there is a big list left :
Mysql support
Graylog support
USESBC
DTMFDBI
activateAddressMapping (for SMPP)
(S3_BUCKET configuration)
INIT_PASSWORD
SMTP_USER -LOG_LEVEL (fix logs confiuguration) -RESTCOMMHOST
PROD_MODE
load balancer configuration
thanks @maria-farooq
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 19:01
phew
I'm glad we take care of that now
before it gets even more insance
Lefteris Banos

@leftyb
Jun 08 19:02
but is not a very complicated to integrate. The most important was SSL
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 19:02
glad to hear that
Lefteris Banos

@leftyb
Jun 08 19:02
Yes we had to do it ... need to free docker from that..
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 19:02
let's try to complete that for the next patch release of TelScale restcomm
Lefteris Banos

@leftyb
Jun 08 19:02
And as well help binary users to run RC easier..
sure..
when will that be @gvagenas
?
Antonis Tsakiridis

@atsakiridis
Jun 08 19:03
SSL is huge :D Been wasting so much time in latest load runs for that. Congrats!
Lefteris Banos

@leftyb
Jun 08 19:04
thanks @atsakiridis yes no more manually setting up ssl..
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 19:04
exactly what our users will think after that :D
thanks for confirming @atsakiridis
;)
Antonis Tsakiridis

@atsakiridis
Jun 08 19:05
:thumbsup:
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 19:07
#7 Restcomm Apps, App Store
gireesh is working on the Mayday app
to improve it
along with @ipsilantide
#8 Restcomm SDKs/Clients
@atsakiridis can you update ?
Antonis Tsakiridis

@atsakiridis
Jun 08 19:08
Yes
so last week been working on:
  • Customer troubleshooting and follow ups for most of the time
  • Load testing, seems that gvagenas was able to spot the issue in Restcomm, so once he has I fix I plan to start a new run. Was thinking to do docker this time to check how the whole thing performs there
Just wondering @gvagenas would you like to do a non-docker first to make sure the issue is actually fixed? The problem here is that there runs take too long (1-2 days)
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 19:09
let's avoid introducing differences
when you need to validate that the fix is working properly
let's do non docker first
and then docker
Antonis Tsakiridis

@atsakiridis
Jun 08 19:10
ok sure
  • Following up with community inquiries as much as possible
A bit on Android PR and some new enquiries on iOS
  • Following up with Partners on MayDay and Android-QoS
  • Helping Despina in some of her inquiries
  • Finally just resumed my work on Android Cellular Data to help partner with their demo
That's all from me @deruelle
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 19:11
Thanks @atsakiridis !
#9 Restcomm UI/UX Design
@ipsilantide can you update ?
ipsilantide

@ipsilantide
Jun 08 19:11
Ok
Last week I was working to finalise things in Olympus mockups for web. I have finished most of the things and now I am waiting to take some feedback so I can make some improvements
Also I have start making research since I will start working on Olympus mock-ups for Android and IOS
I guess that from now on we will be ready to start the implementation of the first release Olympus for web. And may be in parallel I should work as well to create the final graphics for Olympus.
I mean the skin we will use.
Also last week I was working in MayDay the customers side and I have created a first flow of mockups having as priority to simplify the appearance of the client.
Also I have started working on the agents part of the client.
I will sync with Gireesh and Amit from now on and I will make improvement in both sides.
Apart of that last week I spend some of my time t working with and for the marketing team.
I also make some
little but I think interesting changes to the logos
thats from my side
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 19:14
curious on logos
:D
what do you think of the room idea
ipsilantide

@ipsilantide
Jun 08 19:14
I am waiting for thoughts
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 19:15
instead of contacts and groups
@ipsilantide ??
ipsilantide

@ipsilantide
Jun 08 19:17
i think its a good idea!
Lets find a great name!
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 19:17
Room :D
let's try to do mockups of that with that name
while you find a new greek name to use
ipsilantide

@ipsilantide
Jun 08 19:17
Ok I will name it Acropolis
:D
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 19:18
lol
jaimecasero

@jaimecasero
Jun 08 19:18
forum?
f-alonso-vendrell

@f-alonso-vendrell
Jun 08 19:18
Agora
:)
jaimecasero

@jaimecasero
Jun 08 19:18
;)
ipsilantide

@ipsilantide
Jun 08 19:18
Ok I will make those mockups as well
jaimecasero

@jaimecasero
Jun 08 19:18
you got me Fernando
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 19:18
@jaimecasero no it's for enterprise
ipsilantide

@ipsilantide
Jun 08 19:18
:D
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 19:18
forums looks more like community stuff
ipsilantide

@ipsilantide
Jun 08 19:18
haha\
yeah not forums
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 19:18
Spaces is taken by google now
ipsilantide

@ipsilantide
Jun 08 19:19
we need something with a meaning
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 19:19
let's brainstorm offline on that
#10 Media Server
ipsilantide

@ipsilantide
Jun 08 19:19
Thanks !
Antonis Tsakiridis

@atsakiridis
Jun 08 19:19
I think we should stick to sth simple, everybody is looking for fancy ways to call such stuff! room or channel I good I think
or discussion
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 19:20
not discussion as you can have video calls
screen share etc
not sure it captures that
room reminds of conference room too
chat room
jaimecasero

@jaimecasero
Jun 08 19:21
probably Senay will find something fancy
Antonis Tsakiridis

@atsakiridis
Jun 08 19:21
hmm indeed, ok let's brainstorm of line you 're right :D
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 19:21
:D
@hrosa @ghjansen can you update on RMS ?
Henrique Rosa

@hrosa
Jun 08 19:23
sure
Guilherme Humberto Jansen

@ghjansen
Jun 08 19:23
ok
go @hrosa
Henrique Rosa

@hrosa
Jun 08 19:23
I've released a new version of Media Server, mainly containing patches for some concurrency problems
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 19:24
the release machine is cranking up
Henrique Rosa

@hrosa
Jun 08 19:24
besides this I've been mostly reviewing some PRs and mentoring Gui
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 19:24
congrats
Henrique Rosa

@hrosa
Jun 08 19:24
:)
Guilherme Humberto Jansen

@ghjansen
Jun 08 19:25
hooray! :)
last week i worked on RestComm/mediaserver#111 and created PR RestComm/mediaserver#168
worked on RestComm/mediaserver#163 and created PR RestComm/mediaserver#169
this week i worked on RestComm/mediaserver#144 and created PR RestComm/mediaserver#172
created issue RestComm/mediaserver#171
did few adjustments for PR RestComm/mediaserver#169
worked on RestComm/mediaserver#145 and created PR RestComm/mediaserver#173
and now im working on RestComm/mediaserver#134 and in a customer issue to reduce the time limit of the calls
and this is all from my side
all small issues
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 19:26
active first week for @ghjansen
Guilherme Humberto Jansen

@ghjansen
Jun 08 19:26
seems a lot but they are small issues :P
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 19:26
are some of them part of the patch release ?
Guilherme Humberto Jansen

@ghjansen
Jun 08 19:27
@hrosa is hiding the gold ones for later
#163 was included on version 4.1.1.1
if im not mistaken
Henrique Rosa

@hrosa
Jun 08 19:28
correct
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 19:28
good stuff
what's in store for next week ?
cranking up the complexity of tasks ?
Guilherme Humberto Jansen

@ghjansen
Jun 08 19:29
well, i have to finish the list of simple tasks and probably have some talks with @hrosa
if there is no need of a dominatrix he may trust some complexity on my shoulders :P
Henrique Rosa

@hrosa
Jun 08 19:29
there will some smaller tasks for next week as well, mostly loose ends
so that we can finally focus on resuming work for new MGCP stack
with no distractions
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 19:30
:thumbsup:
#11 SIP Servlets/SIP Stack
Henrique Rosa

@hrosa
Jun 08 19:30
Gui will also do some study on MGCP and how RestComm uses it to setup calls on MS side
back to school ;)
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 19:30
@jaimecasero can you update ?
jaimecasero

@jaimecasero
Jun 08 19:30
hi
Guilherme Humberto Jansen

@ghjansen
Jun 08 19:30
oh yeah
jaimecasero

@jaimecasero
Jun 08 19:31
delivered a simple solution for MergedRequests
also reviewed test-suite in CI environment
since it was failing
created a bunch of issues to track progress there, since we have different problems
I need to rework SIPServlet Roadmap
still not ready
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 19:32
when do you plan to rework the roadmap for at least upcoming release ?
when do you plan the next release ?
jaimecasero

@jaimecasero
Jun 08 19:32
got good feedback on PerfCorder from the team, specially Henrique, so i iwll deliver some enhancements there too
well, roadmap for upcoming release should be ready this week, unless more things happens
next release, my intention was to list and estimate main points ( support EAP7, replciation,sipServlet2.0) and decide what we want
depending what we want to include may be 3 months or more
lets wait for it to be ready, then we may dicuss dates
if that is what you ask for
again, we should target at 1-3 moneths release
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 19:35
I'm speaking of the release before that
jaimecasero

@jaimecasero
Jun 08 19:35
ongoing...
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 19:35
when ?
jaimecasero

@jaimecasero
Jun 08 19:35
ok
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 19:35
:D
jaimecasero

@jaimecasero
Jun 08 19:35
are we going to include the testSuite fixing
?
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 19:35
and do we have a roadmap of what's left
your call
you're the project lead ;)
jaimecasero

@jaimecasero
Jun 08 19:36
again both current and next roadmap needs rework
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 19:36
please come up with an updated waffle roadmap ASAP
jaimecasero

@jaimecasero
Jun 08 19:36
i would release just now
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 19:36
so we have clear visibility
jaimecasero

@jaimecasero
Jun 08 19:36
sure
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 19:36
and let's go for release then if you think we are ready
jaimecasero

@jaimecasero
Jun 08 19:37
sure
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 19:38
thanks looking forward to a release tomorrow then ?
jaimecasero

@jaimecasero
Jun 08 19:38
why not
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 19:38
yummy
ping me when ready with roadmaps
so we can brainstorm
#12 jSS7/SMSC/USSD
@vetss @nhanth87 @f-alonso-vendrell can you update ?
vetss

@vetss
Jun 08 19:40
ok, let me cover this topic
JSS7:
1) we have just released a first community release for JSS7 stack and resource adaptors (RAs)
and corresponded JASN and SCTP releases:
JASN 2.1.0
SCTP 1.7.0
JSS7 7.0.0
JSS7 RA 7.0.0
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 19:40
it's release festival this week
vetss

@vetss
Jun 08 19:41
Telscale releases for this step will come soon too
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 19:41
congrats
long time since the last release of jSS7
vetss

@vetss
Jun 08 19:41
yes
Also I need to announse that I will rename soon "master" branch to "non-netty" branch and "netty-2" branch to "master"
we are starting of preparing of a next iteartion in JSS7 stack life - adding support for netty stack at SCTP level and congestion control
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 19:41
is the blog post announcement done yet too ?
vetss

@vetss
Jun 08 19:42
I have not published it yet
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 19:42
announce the change in your blog post release announcement
that from now on the new master is going to be netty based
vetss

@vetss
Jun 08 19:43
ok
we need a specail announsment I think
ok, let me continue
for JSS7 stack:
2) I made some discovering of a dialogic board part code for may be we do not proper process incoming messages
I have added "GctLib.relm(gctmsg);" for incoming messages from a board
3) accepted community pull requests:
  • adding anyTimeSubscriptionInterrogation MAP operation
  • adding XML serializing into 3 CAP operations
  • adding a new CAP operation splitLeg
  • updates for ISUP RA
  • gmlc update - bug with wrong SCCP address creating
  • smsc gw - decrease of logging level at one of the place
SMSC GW:
I am preparing SMSC GW release 6.2.3.GA
this is a Telscale release
This release will cover many enchansements for last half year
There will not be correspondent github release for this Telscale release
We will make public release little bit later
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 19:46
thanks
vetss

@vetss
Jun 08 19:46
that's it from me for jss7 topics
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 19:46
we really need to improve our release cycles
I'm glad now with CI/CD on SS7 side
this should be easier too
vetss

@vetss
Jun 08 19:47
next releases I guess will be easy to make as we have such tools
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 19:47
:thumbsup:
@nhanth87 can you update ?
vetss

@vetss
Jun 08 19:48
we need to finish such work for GWs also, not much work is still needed
Tran Huu Nhan

@nhanth87
Jun 08 19:48
this week I have many support activities so I dont have any update :(
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 19:48
@vetss yes let's do it as we release each of them
in turn
@nhanth87 ok :(
@f-alonso-vendrell still there ?
f-alonso-vendrell

@f-alonso-vendrell
Jun 08 19:48
yes
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 19:49
sorry this one is overruning a bit :D
can you update ?
f-alonso-vendrell

@f-alonso-vendrell
Jun 08 19:49
thinking on changing from jss7 to whatever is #1
:)
yes, my updates.
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 19:49
lol
we can try that next week
right after #1
as it is tied to JAIN SLEE as well
f-alonso-vendrell

@f-alonso-vendrell
Jun 08 19:50
I have made progress on the simulator, I created the form and setted up the outline.
basically 1) hardcode operation parameters on SRIforLCS, test end2end (so I would need also SERVER Part), then pull request
I am to the point on actually making the request message and sending it. Lots of copy/paste from existing code.
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 19:51
that's how we learn by copy pasting :D
f-alonso-vendrell

@f-alonso-vendrell
Jun 08 19:53
Additionally I wanted to request a feature on the Simulator, that would be a "Load Default Values for Side A/B" at top level, so once you have selected Layer 1, Layer 2, Layer 3 and TestTask you click that button and all layers get populated at once.
I dont know why prev message is pink.
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 19:53
kind of templates ready to use/test ?
f-alonso-vendrell

@f-alonso-vendrell
Jun 08 19:53
yes they already exist,
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 19:54
pink means you had a connectivity issue
f-alonso-vendrell

@f-alonso-vendrell
Jun 08 19:54
but you have to go layer by layer
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 19:54
and the message was not sent
f-alonso-vendrell

@f-alonso-vendrell
Jun 08 19:54
I see
vetss

@vetss
Jun 08 19:54
Load Default Values for Side A/B - is not important for your concrete testing task, do them same
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 19:54
ok I'll let @vetss comment on that
maybe create a separate issue for that
as enhancement
so this is tracked and committed separately
it will be easier to review your pull requests
f-alonso-vendrell

@f-alonso-vendrell
Jun 08 19:55
I agree, this was just a suggestion, nothing to do right now.
I expect to have the PR by next wed, given the availability we have. BTW one of my team member is already getting up to speed with this, so we will divide the work.
and that's all from me
pink keeps showing, dont know if you read me.
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 19:56
weird
I do read you
ok great
thanks @f-alonso-vendrell for the update
looking forward to the first PR
#13 GeoLocation/GMLC
@FerUy can you update ?
f-alonso-vendrell

@f-alonso-vendrell
Jun 08 19:57
need to leave now, bye.
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 19:57
bye @f-alonso-vendrell !
Fernando Mendioroz

@FerUy
Jun 08 19:57
yes... well, in the meantime Rescomm Geolocation API is on hold, squeezing my head with the GMLC right now
also exchanged info with @f-alonso-vendrell about the task we just mentioned for the jSS7 simulation of location in 3G networks
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 19:59
when do you think you can turn the CI job blue again https://mobicents.ci.cloudbees.com/job/RestComm-GMLC/ ?
I think that would be a good first step in bringing things back on track
Fernando Mendioroz

@FerUy
Jun 08 20:00
and with @vetss also, regarding the MAP operations needed, as not only SRIforLCS and PSL will be useful, but subscriberLocationReport for notifcation type of Geolocation (but that's for a later stage)
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 20:00
@FerUy let's try to focus on wrapping up 1.0.0 first
before we add anything more
vetss

@vetss
Jun 08 20:00
to make it blue you neet to point GMLC to a released JSS7 as a first action @FerUy
are already setup
let's execute on them now
Fernando Mendioroz

@FerUy
Jun 08 20:01
well, that's what I was referring to with squeezing my head... yes, of course, that's why I said for a later stage
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 20:01
@FerUy why squeezing your head ?
Fernando Mendioroz

@FerUy
Jun 08 20:01
debugging :smile:
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 20:02
you mean when you use a newer version of jSS7
it doesn't compile anymore ?
vetss

@vetss
Jun 08 20:03
old JSS7 binaries I guess are not more available in CI task server
Fernando Mendioroz

@FerUy
Jun 08 20:03
I'm using the last one that worked a couple of months ago
vetss

@vetss
Jun 08 20:03
today released binaries should work I guess, and they will be permanent
Fernando Mendioroz

@FerUy
Jun 08 20:03
ok
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 20:04
@FerUy why don't you use a newer build from https://mobicents.ci.cloudbees.com/job/Restcomm-jSS7/ ?
instead of using an old release ?
but @vetss is right
Fernando Mendioroz

@FerUy
Jun 08 20:04
yeap, I'll try that
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 20:04
now that jSS7 is released
use that
it's pointless to debug old stuff
that were not stable anyway
Fernando Mendioroz

@FerUy
Jun 08 20:04
agreed
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 20:05
ok let's execute on that
Fernando Mendioroz

@FerUy
Jun 08 20:05
:+1:
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 20:06
when do you plan for the first 1.0.0 GMLC release ?
Fernando Mendioroz

@FerUy
Jun 08 20:07
I would love to get it ready asap, just need some days to come with an answer on that regard Jean
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
Jun 08 20:07
ok when you do please update the date on the roadmap too
Fernando Mendioroz

@FerUy
Jun 08 20:07
ok