jdiameter test example not working in my environment

Issam Boudane

Apr 25, 2017, 3:46:47 AM4/25/17
to mobicents-public
Hello Support,
I followed the auto from this URL "http://documentation.telestax.com/core/tutorials/jdiameter-quick-telscale-diameter-performance-testing-using-seagull.html"and I'm struggling to make it work.
I'm stuck in the step where I run the standalone server. it seems that it does not recognize the AvpDctionay class:

java -jar target/mobicents-dcs-b20170424.2132-standalone.jar
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/mobicents/diameter/dictionary/AvpDictionary
at org.mobicents.servers.diameter.charging.ChargingServerSimulator.<init>(ChargingServerSimulator.java:69)
at org.mobicents.servers.diameter.charging.ChargingServerSimulator.main(ChargingServerSimulator.java:61)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.mobicents.diameter.dictionary.AvpDictionary
at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:331)
... 2 more
[root@fedora-512mb-lon1-01 charging-server-simulator-perf-test]#

anyy help will be very much appreciated.
Rs