Problem committing transaction!

laurent

Oct 9, 2008, 10:11:03 AM10/9/08
to mobicents-public
Hello,

after receiveing a Cancel, I detach the SBB to Client, Server
Transaction and Dialog and then I have this error:

16:07:12,653 INFO [RootSbb] Attached to 0 activities!

16:07:12,658 ERROR [EventRouterImpl] Problem committing transaction!
javax.transaction.SystemException: Failed to commit tx.
[com.arjuna.ats.internal.jta.transaction.arjunacore.commitwhenaborted]
[com.arjuna.ats.internal.jta.transaction.arjunacore.commitwhenaborted]
Can't commit because the transaction is in aborted state
at
org.mobicents.slee.runtime.transaction.TransactionManagerImpl.commit(TransactionManagerImpl.java:
352)
at
org.mobicents.slee.runtime.EventRouterImpl.handleActivityEndEvent(EventRouterImpl.java:
1372)
at
org.mobicents.slee.runtime.EventRouterImpl.routeQueuedEvent(EventRouterImpl.java:
1156)
at org.mobicents.slee.runtime.EventRouterImpl.access
$100(EventRouterImpl.java:64)
at org.mobicents.slee.runtime.EventRouterImpl
$EventExecutor.run(EventRouterImpl.java:121)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor
$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:885)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor
$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:907)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)