jss7 simulator error: ERROR [SelectorThread] Exception while finishing connection for Association

phil hull

Mar 26, 2018, 3:19:01 AM3/26/18
to mobicents-public
Greetings.

I have set up restcomm smsc and am attempting to use the jss7 simulator.

The GW is up and listening :

sctp 127.0.0.1:8012 LISTEN 2163/java
sctp 127.0.0.1:8014 LISTEN 2163/java

I set up simulator as SMS TEST SERVER

However sctp assocs are not created

60723 [Thread-2] ERROR org.mobicents.protocols.sctp.SelectorThread - Exception while finishing connection for Association=Ass_main
at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.finishConnect(SocketChannelImpl.java:744)
at org.mobicents.protocols.sctp.SelectorThread.finishConnectionTcp(SelectorThread.java:407)
at org.mobicents.protocols.sctp.SelectorThread.finishConnection(SelectorThread.java:368)
at org.mobicents.protocols.sctp.SelectorThread.run(SelectorThread.java:151)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

I have seen some posts where ipChannel should be set to 0 instead of 1 in SCTPManagement xml file, which I have ensured. All to no avail.

Any ideas?