SIP Presence + XDM service

Richard Good

Jun 10, 2011, 10:34:05 AM6/10/11
to mobicents-public
Hi

I am testing out the Presence + XDM Service and am using the SVN checkout version.

To understand what is going on I am trying to using MySQL for presence and XDMS data persistence.

I have followed the steps in http://groups.google.com/group/mobicents-public/browse_thread/thread/d944a950f993f39d?pli=1 as closely as possible but certain files do  not exist anymore and I can not find the sipevent-publication-pu and sipevent-subscription-pu files - though I have updated the mobicents-slee-enabler-userprofile-pu and mobicents-xdm-core-datasource-pu to use the MySQL datasource.

I can persist the XDMS in MySQL, but I still can not see the presence information updating on the database even though I can publish and pubscribe to presentities successfully.

Does anyone know which files I still need to modify?

Regards
Richard.

aayush

Jun 10, 2011, 1:26:55 PM6/10/11
to mobicent...@googlegroups.com

Pretty old thread that one. MSPS has come a long way since then.

The presence state information - subscriptions and publications are no longer maintained in the DB. They are stored in Jboss cache.

So what you see is normal behavior.

Richard Good

Jun 13, 2011, 7:27:46 AM6/13/11
to mobicents-public, Richard Good
Hi

Thanks Aayush, that makes sense.

I've got another problem now - I want to use the pres-rules
application to authorize presentity watchers between 2 IMS Clients
(currently using the Fokus Monster client). I see MSPS supports OMA
pres-rules and IETF pres-rules.

I took the example pres-rules xml doc from draft-ietf-simple-presence-
rules-10 and put it manually into the XDM_DATASOURCE_DOCUMENTS table.
In the SIP presence configuration file I set the "pres-rules AUID" to
pres-rules and the "pres-rules document name" to index.

When I startup MSPS I get the parsing error show below.

Where can I get hold of a correct example pres-rules or OMA-pres-rules
XML document to avoid this parsing error?

Regards
Richard.

2011-06-13 13:23:51,026 ERROR
[javax.slee.RAEntityNotification[entity=PresRulesCacheRA].PresRulesCacheResourceAdaptor]
unmarshalling of ruleset failed
javax.xml.bind.UnmarshalException
- with linked exception:
[org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: XML document structures must start and
end within the same entity.]
at
javax.xml.bind.helpers.AbstractUnmarshallerImpl.createUnmarshalException(AbstractUnmarshallerImpl.java:
315)
at
com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.unmarshaller.UnmarshallerImpl.createUnmarshalException(UnmarshallerImpl.java:
514)
at
com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.unmarshaller.UnmarshallerImpl.unmarshal0(UnmarshallerImpl.java:
215)
at
com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.unmarshaller.UnmarshallerImpl.unmarshal(UnmarshallerImpl.java:
184)
at
javax.xml.bind.helpers.AbstractUnmarshallerImpl.unmarshal(AbstractUnmarshallerImpl.java:
137)
at
javax.xml.bind.helpers.AbstractUnmarshallerImpl.unmarshal(AbstractUnmarshallerImpl.java:
194)
at
org.mobicents.slee.sippresence.server.presrulescache.PresRulesCacheResourceAdaptor
$3.run(PresRulesCacheResourceAdaptor.java:350)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors
$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:441)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask
$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:303)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor
$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor
$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: XML document structures must
start and end within the same entity.
at
org.apache.xerces.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.createSAXParseException(Unknown
Source)
at
org.apache.xerces.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.fatalError(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(Unknown
Source)
at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(Unknown
Source)
at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(Unknown
Source)
at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLScanner.reportFatalError(Unknown
Source)
at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.endEntity(Unknown
Source)
at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentScannerImpl.endEntity(Unknown
Source)
at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLEntityManager.endEntity(Unknown
Source)
at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLEntityScanner.load(Unknown
Source)
at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLEntityScanner.scanContent(Unknown
Source)
at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanContent(Unknown
Source)
at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl
$FragmentContentDispatcher.dispatch(Unknown Source)
at
Source)
Source)
Source)
at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(Unknown
Source)
at org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserImpl
$JAXPSAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)
at
com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.unmarshaller.UnmarshallerImpl.unmarshal0(UnmarshallerImpl.java:
211)
... 10 more
2011-06-13 13:23:51,030 ERROR

On Jun 10, 7:26 pm, aayush <abhatnagar192...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Pretty old thread that one. MSPS has come a long way since then.
>
> The presence state information - subscriptions and publications are no
> longer maintained in the DB. They are stored in Jboss cache.
>
> So what you see is normal behavior.
>
> On Jun 10, 2011 8:04 PM, "Richard Good" <richard.g...@smilecoms.com> wrote:
>
> Hi
>
> I am testing out the Presence + XDM Service and am using the SVN checkout
> version.
>
> To understand what is going on I am trying to using MySQL for presence and
> XDMS data persistence.
>
> I have followed the steps inhttp://groups.google.com/group/mobicents-public/browse_thread/thread/...

Eduardo Martins

Jun 13, 2011, 7:33:25 AM6/13/11
to mobicent...@googlegroups.com, Richard Good
Richard, no looking at your possible issue (perhaps bad content),
stick with OMA Pres Rules, it's a superset of IETF, which means rules
based only on IETF will be accepted. By the way, perhaps try example
from the RFC, not a draft.

-- Eduardo
http://emmartins.blogspot.com
http://redhat.com/solutions/telco