Developing a SIP application with SEAM framework

Roberto

Nov 29, 2009, 1:15:41 PM11/29/09
to mobicents-public
Hi everyone.

I'm trying to develop a SIP application on the Mobicents server using
the Seam framework.
This application has to act as a SIP User Agent, sending Register
requests to the P-CSCF, as well as sending INVITE requests to this
server. Most of the examples I have seen so far, focus mainly on the
server side, responding to SIP Register, and SIP Invite.
This case is the counterpart of it.
The idea is to use the SIP Servlet container as a facilitator. Also,
J2EE architecture will be used, with Entities and Session beans.
Web access is provided using JSF through Seam framework.

I've got some questions that maybe you will be able to answer:
- Is it possible to initiate a request (either INVITE or REGISTER)
from an EJB3 session bean into the SIP Servlet? I guess it is not
possible, right? The SIP Servlet has to be the initial entry point
into the whole application, right?
Please note that the application starts via Web access, then there is
some processing associated that makes calls into EJB's session beans
and then there is a button that is used to register (through SIP).
- If that is the case (SIP Servlet can be the only entry point), once
the user clicks on ,say, the Register button, and the control is given
to the SIP Servlet, is there any problem on calling an EJB session
bean?

The thing is that I'm not sure whether SIP Servlet suites my needs for
this particular case or I should try SIP JANSLEE RA.

Thanks a lot in advance.
-Roberto

Vladimir Ralev

Nov 29, 2009, 1:37:38 PM11/29/09
to mobicent...@googlegroups.com
If I understand your problem correctly, you just need to take the
SipFactory in a SFSB to initiate the requests. Of course SFSB can be
implemented as a Seam components. You can see an example in our
shopping demo and this file in particular, where the factory is loaded
with @Resource annotation:

http://mobicents.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/servers/sip-servlets/sip-servlets-examples/shopping-demo/business/src/main/java/org/jboss/mobicents/seam/actions/CheckoutAction.java

Note that the EJBs and the Servlets need to be in the same EAR.

Additionally, you can use STF for Sip Servlets
http://groups.google.com/group/mobicents-public/web/seam-telco-framework-for-sip-servlets
where the factory is pre-loaded in the Seam contexts and can be
injected with:

@In SipFactory sipFactory;

Roberto

Nov 29, 2009, 3:31:47 PM11/29/09
to mobicents-public
Hi Vladimir.

Thanks a lot for your prompt response.

I presume you mention stateful session beans instead of stateless, so
that you can keep track of the sip session, state, right?
I will try out your proposal.

But there is one thing I do not understand though .....
Normally, you will have to code your own servlet in order to handle
the different sip messages coming from the network:
so, you will have the doInvite(), to handle SIP Invites from the
network, and so on.

But in this case, when we are in charge of sending the SIP Invite/
Register by ourselves, we just create the request from the session
bean and send it out to the network. There is no servlet code to be
traversed in this particular case, right?
Of course, the servlet code will be traversed upon receipt of the
response from the network. But I'm talking about the initial message
itself sent by the session bean.

Thanks a lot.
-Roberto

On Nov 29, 7:37 pm, Vladimir Ralev <vladimir.ra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> If I understand your problem correctly, you just need to take the
> SipFactory in a SFSB to initiate the requests. Of course SFSB can be
> implemented as a Seam components. You can see an example in our
> shopping demo and this file in particular, where the factory is loaded
> with @Resource annotation:
>
> http://mobicents.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/servers/sip-servlets/sip-se...
>
> Note that the EJBs and the Servlets need to be in the same EAR.
>
> Additionally, you can use STF for Sip Servletshttp://groups.google.com/group/mobicents-public/web/seam-telco-framew...
> where the factory is pre-loaded in the Seam contexts and can be
> injected with:
>
> @In SipFactory sipFactory;

Roberto

Nov 29, 2009, 3:15:05 PM11/29/09
to mobicents-public
Hi Vladimir.

Thanks a lot for your prompt response.

I will try out what you suggest.
I suppose you mention SFSB because that way you can keep track of the
state of the session, right?

Thanks a lot.
-Roberto

On 29 nov, 19:37, Vladimir Ralev <vladimir.ra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> If I understand your problem correctly, you just need to take the
> SipFactory in a SFSB to initiate the requests. Of course SFSB can be
> implemented as a Seam components. You can see an example in our
> shopping demo and this file in particular, where the factory is loaded
> with @Resource annotation:
>
> http://mobicents.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/servers/sip-servlets/sip-se...
>
> Note that the EJBs and the Servlets need to be in the same EAR.
>
> Additionally, you can use STF for Sip Servletshttp://groups.google.com/group/mobicents-public/web/seam-telco-framew...

Vladimir Ralev

Nov 29, 2009, 4:16:42 PM11/29/09
to mobicent...@googlegroups.com
If you look at http://mobicents.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/servers/sip-servlets/sip-servlets-examples/shopping-demo/business/src/main/java/org/jboss/mobicents/seam/actions/CheckoutAction.java
it is a SFSB that initiates an INVITE request and I think you can
copy/paste a lot of it verbatim.

I mentioned SFSB, because I thought you mentioned it, but it turns out
I just misread. Doesn't matter SF or SL of course.

When you initiate a request from the application (being a session bean
or not) as long as there are no other applications subscribed for that
message it will go directly outside the container without traversing
any servlets. Simply make sure the DAR configuration doesn't include
any other apps or even better just remove all apps for that message to
avoid confusion while testing (can be added later on if needed). This
behaviour is controlled by the Sip Servlets Application Router and it
decided which apps and servlets will be called for any incoming or
outgoing requests. If there are none, messages just go outside the
container (or yield some error).

Roberto

Nov 29, 2009, 5:13:41 PM11/29/09
to mobicents-public
Vladimir,

Thanks a lot!!!

I'll try it out and let you know.

Best regards.
-Roberto

On Nov 29, 10:16 pm, Vladimir Ralev <vladimir.ra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> If you look athttp://mobicents.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/servers/sip-servlets/sip-se...
> it is a SFSB that initiates an INVITE request and I think you can
> copy/paste a lot of it verbatim.
>
> I mentioned SFSB, because I thought you mentioned it, but it turns out
> I just misread. Doesn't matter SF or SL of course.
>
> When you initiate a request from the application (being a session bean
> or not) as long as there are no other applications subscribed for that
> message it will go directly outside the container without traversing
> any servlets. Simply make sure the DAR configuration doesn't include
> any other apps or even better just remove all apps for that message to
> avoid confusion while testing (can be added later on if needed). This
> behaviour is controlled by the Sip Servlets Application Router and it
> decided which apps and servlets will be called for any incoming or
> outgoing requests. If there are none, messages just go outside the
> container (or yield some error).

Roberto

Nov 30, 2009, 7:15:06 AM11/30/09
to mobicents-public
Hi Vladimir.

I'm having problems trying to configure my application in order to try
your suggestion.
First, I have to say that is is an .ear application, not only a .war
application. The .ear structure created is the one that the seam-gen
tool creates once you choose application-type=ear.
I'm using the JBoss AS 5.0.1.G server with the Mobicents platform,
with Sip Servlet 1.1 included.

I have tried to follow the steps provided in the seam-telco-framework-
for-sip-servlets, but adapting them to the structure to my .ear
configuration.
So, I have copied sip-servlet-seam-entrypoint.jar and sip-servlets-
spec-1.1.1.1-SNAPSHOT.jar to my ./lib directory, as well as I have
included these two entries into the deployed-jars-ear.list
configuration file.
Also, my classpath IDE has been updated with these two libs.

When I run: seam-gen restart, I can see that these two libraries get
copied into the folder server/default/deploy/PROJECT_NAME.ear/lib, in
the JBOSS server installation folder.

I have also copied the sip.xml file into the directory: PROJECT_NAME/
resources/WEB-INF, in my project workspace.

Now, when I start the server, the installation of my .ear file fails
with the following dump:
JBossXBException: Failed to parse source: main-servlet cannot appear
in this position. Expected content of sip-app is unordered_sequence:

The full dump is:

12:58:55,533 INFO [NativeServerConfig] JBoss Web Services - Stack
Native Core
12:58:55,534 INFO [NativeServerConfig] 3.1.2.GA
12:59:00,468 INFO [AttributeCallbackItem] Owner callback not
implemented.
12:59:02,440 INFO [LogNotificationListener] Adding notification
listener for logging mbean
"jboss.system:service=Logging,type=Log4jService" to server
org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl@41a12f[ defaultDomain='jboss' ]
12:59:08,683 ERROR [AbstractKernelController] Error installing to
Parse: name=vfsfile:/opt/Mobicents-1.2.1GA/server/default/deploy/
RCSGW.ear/ state=Not Installed mode=Manual requiredState=Parse
org.jboss.deployers.spi.DeploymentException: Error creating managed
object for vfsfile:/opt/Mobicents-1.2.1GA/server/default/deploy/
RCSGW.ear/RCSGW.war/
at
org.jboss.deployers.spi.DeploymentException.rethrowAsDeploymentException
(DeploymentException.java:49)
at
org.jboss.deployers.spi.deployer.helpers.AbstractParsingDeployerWithOutput.createMetaData
(AbstractParsingDeployerWithOutput.java:362)
at
org.jboss.deployers.spi.deployer.helpers.AbstractParsingDeployerWithOutput.createMetaData
(AbstractParsingDeployerWithOutput.java:322)
at
org.jboss.deployers.spi.deployer.helpers.AbstractParsingDeployerWithOutput.createMetaData
(AbstractParsingDeployerWithOutput.java:294)
at
org.jboss.deployers.spi.deployer.helpers.AbstractParsingDeployerWithOutput.deploy
(AbstractParsingDeployerWithOutput.java:234)
at org.jboss.deployers.plugins.deployers.DeployerWrapper.deploy
(DeployerWrapper.java:171)
at org.jboss.deployers.plugins.deployers.DeployersImpl.doDeploy
(DeployersImpl.java:1439)
at
org.jboss.deployers.plugins.deployers.DeployersImpl.doInstallParentFirst
(DeployersImpl.java:1157)
at
org.jboss.deployers.plugins.deployers.DeployersImpl.doInstallParentFirst
(DeployersImpl.java:1210)
at org.jboss.deployers.plugins.deployers.DeployersImpl.install
(DeployersImpl.java:1098)
at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.AbstractControllerContext.install
(AbstractControllerContext.java:348)
at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.AbstractController.install
(AbstractController.java:1631)
at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.AbstractController.incrementState
(AbstractController.java:934)
at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.AbstractController.resolveContexts
(AbstractController.java:1082)
at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.AbstractController.resolveContexts
(AbstractController.java:984)
at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.AbstractController.change
(AbstractController.java:822)
at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.AbstractController.change
(AbstractController.java:553)
at org.jboss.deployers.plugins.deployers.DeployersImpl.process
(DeployersImpl.java:781)
at org.jboss.deployers.plugins.main.MainDeployerImpl.process
(MainDeployerImpl.java:702)
at
org.jboss.system.server.profileservice.repository.MainDeployerAdapter.process
(MainDeployerAdapter.java:117)
at
org.jboss.system.server.profileservice.repository.ProfileDeployAction.install
(ProfileDeployAction.java:70)
at
org.jboss.system.server.profileservice.repository.AbstractProfileAction.install
(AbstractProfileAction.java:53)
at
org.jboss.system.server.profileservice.repository.AbstractProfileService.install
(AbstractProfileService.java:361)
at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.AbstractControllerContext.install
(AbstractControllerContext.java:348)
at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.AbstractController.install
(AbstractController.java:1631)
at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.AbstractController.incrementState
(AbstractController.java:934)
at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.AbstractController.resolveContexts
(AbstractController.java:1082)
at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.AbstractController.resolveContexts
(AbstractController.java:984)
at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.AbstractController.change
(AbstractController.java:822)
at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.AbstractController.change
(AbstractController.java:553)
at
org.jboss.system.server.profileservice.repository.AbstractProfileService.activateProfile
(AbstractProfileService.java:306)
at
org.jboss.system.server.profileservice.ProfileServiceBootstrap.start
(ProfileServiceBootstrap.java:271)
at org.jboss.bootstrap.AbstractServerImpl.start
(AbstractServerImpl.java:461)
at org.jboss.Main.boot(Main.java:221)
at org.jboss.Main$1.run(Main.java:556)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
Caused by: org.jboss.xb.binding.JBossXBException: Failed to parse
source: main-servlet cannot appear in this position. Expected content
of sip-app is unordered_sequence: post-constructs* app-name? locale-
encoding-mapping-list? login-config? session-config? ejb-references*
message-destination-references* security-role* pre-destroys* ejb-local-
references* context-param* persistence-context-refs* persistence-unit-
refs* message-destination* servlet* resource-environment-references*
resource-references* distributable? service-references* servlet-
selection? security-constraint* listener* proxy-config? environment-
entries* {all descriptionGroup}? {unordered_sequence
jndiEnvironmentRefsGroup}?
at org.jboss.xb.binding.parser.sax.SaxJBossXBParser.parse
(SaxJBossXBParser.java:203)
at org.jboss.xb.binding.UnmarshallerImpl.unmarshal
(UnmarshallerImpl.java:168)
at org.jboss.xb.util.JBossXBHelper.parse(JBossXBHelper.java:189)
at org.jboss.xb.util.JBossXBHelper.parse(JBossXBHelper.java:166)
at org.jboss.deployers.vfs.spi.deployer.SchemaResolverDeployer.parse
(SchemaResolverDeployer.java:137)
at org.jboss.deployers.vfs.spi.deployer.SchemaResolverDeployer.parse
(SchemaResolverDeployer.java:121)
at
org.jboss.deployers.vfs.spi.deployer.AbstractVFSParsingDeployer.parseAndInit
(AbstractVFSParsingDeployer.java:256)
at
org.jboss.deployers.vfs.spi.deployer.AbstractVFSParsingDeployer.parse
(AbstractVFSParsingDeployer.java:188)
at
org.jboss.deployers.spi.deployer.helpers.AbstractParsingDeployerWithOutput.createMetaData
(AbstractParsingDeployerWithOutput.java:348)
... 34 more
Caused by: org.jboss.xb.binding.JBossXBRuntimeException: main-servlet
cannot appear in this position. Expected content of sip-app is
unordered_sequence: post-constructs* app-name? locale-encoding-mapping-
list? login-config? session-config? ejb-references* message-
destination-references* security-role* pre-destroys* ejb-local-
references* context-param* persistence-context-refs* persistence-unit-
refs* message-destination* servlet* resource-environment-references*
resource-references* distributable? service-references* servlet-
selection? security-constraint* listener* proxy-config? environment-
entries* {all descriptionGroup}? {unordered_sequence
jndiEnvironmentRefsGroup}?
at
org.jboss.xb.binding.sunday.unmarshalling.SundayContentHandler.startElement
(SundayContentHandler.java:449)
at org.jboss.xb.binding.parser.sax.SaxJBossXBParser
$DelegatingContentHandler.startElement(SaxJBossXBParser.java:401)
at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.startElement(Unknown
Source)
at org.apache.xerces.xinclude.XIncludeHandler.startElement(Unknown
Source)
at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.scanStartElement
(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl
$FragmentContentDispatcher.dispatch(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument
(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserImpl$JAXPSAXParser.parse(Unknown
Source)
at org.jboss.xb.binding.parser.sax.SaxJBossXBParser.parse
(SaxJBossXBParser.java:199)
... 42 more

I have tried to remove the sip.xml file, but the problem is still
there.

Any idea, please?

Thanks a lot.
-Roberto

Vladimir Ralev

Nov 30, 2009, 7:20:19 AM11/30/09
to mobicent...@googlegroups.com
Post your sip.xml here. Something is wrong with the way you declared
main-servlet. It should work without the sip.xml though. Try to clean
the app server.

Jean Deruelle

Nov 30, 2009, 7:31:09 AM11/30/09
to mobicent...@googlegroups.com
Make sure main-servlet is enclosed into servlet-selection tags as defined in the sip 1.1 xsd like this :

<servlet-selection>
  <main-servlet>ServletName</main-servlet>
</servlet-selection>

Roberto

Nov 30, 2009, 7:32:00 AM11/30/09
to mobicents-public
Hi Vladimir.

This is the sip.xml content:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<sip-app>

<app-name>RCS_GW</app-name>
<display-name>SeamEntryPointApplication</display-name>
<description>SeamEntryPointApplication</description>

<main-servlet>
SeamEntryPointServlet
</main-servlet>

<servlet>
<servlet-name>SeamEntryPointServlet</servlet-name>
<display-name>SeamEntryPointServlet</display-name>
<description>Seam Entry Point Servlet</description>
<servlet-class>

org.mobicents.servlet.sip.seam.entrypoint.SeamEntryPointServlet
</servlet-class>
<load-on-startup>1</load-on-startup>
</servlet>

<listener>
<listener-class>

org.mobicents.servlet.sip.seam.entrypoint.SeamEntryPointServlet
</listener-class>
</listener>

</sip-app>

Anyway, it is dumping out the same error, even without the sip.xml
file included.
I think I have changed things back to their original state (when the
JBoss server started up without any problem), but there has to be
something wrong there, because the JBoss is still dumping the error.
As per your suggestion, I will try with a new JBoss+Mobicents platform
installation and let you know.

Thanks a lot.
-Roberto

On Nov 30, 1:20 pm, Vladimir Ralev <vladimir.ra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Post your sip.xml here. Something is wrong with the way you declared
> main-servlet. It should work without the sip.xml though. Try to clean
> the app server.

> read more »

Vladimir Ralev

Nov 30, 2009, 7:35:21 AM11/30/09
to mobicent...@googlegroups.com
As Jean says, use

<servlet-selection>
<main-servlet>ServletName</main-servlet>
</servlet-selection>

However, it seems you are trying to use STF on app server 5. It only
works on app server 4. So you'd better go without it and use Resource
annotation.

Roberto

Nov 30, 2009, 7:37:44 AM11/30/09
to mobicents-public
OK, if I undeploy my application completely, the JBoss+Mobicents
server starts up with no problems.

So, now the app server is on a clean state.

On Nov 30, 1:20 pm, Vladimir Ralev <vladimir.ra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Post your sip.xml here. Something is wrong with the way you declared
> main-servlet. It should work without the sip.xml though. Try to clean
> the app server.

> read more »

Roberto

Nov 30, 2009, 7:47:19 AM11/30/09
to mobicents-public
Hi Jean, Vladimir.

I will try what you suggest and let you know.

Thanks a lot.
-Roberto

On Nov 30, 1:35 pm, Vladimir Ralev <vladimir.ra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> As Jean says, use
>
> <servlet-selection>
>   <main-servlet>ServletName</main-servlet>
> </servlet-selection>
>
> However, it seems you are trying to use STF on app server 5. It only
> works on app server 4. So you'd better go without it and use Resource
> annotation.

> read more »

Roberto

Nov 30, 2009, 7:59:36 AM11/30/09
to mobicents-public
Hi Vladimir, Jean.
Now, when I try to deploy my application, with no sip.xml file
included, I get the following error on app server startup (please see
below).
It seems that the eventFactory component cannot be created, because
tosome class is not found.
But I think I am using now the app configuration that was successfully
deployed prior to making the sip.xml changes.....

Thanks.
-Roberto

13:54:33,972 INFO [TomcatDeployment] deploy, ctxPath=/RCSGW
13:54:34,143 INFO [config] Initializing Mojarra (1.2_12-b01-FCS) for
context '/RCSGW'
13:54:34,707 INFO [ServletContextListener] Welcome to Seam 2.2.0.GA
13:54:36,340 ERROR [[/RCSGW]] Exception sending context initialized
event to listener instance of class
org.jboss.seam.servlet.SeamListener
java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not create Component: eventFactory
at org.jboss.seam.init.Initialization.addComponent
(Initialization.java:1202)
at org.jboss.seam.init.Initialization.installComponents
(Initialization.java:1118)
at org.jboss.seam.init.Initialization.init(Initialization.java:733)
at org.jboss.seam.servlet.SeamListener.contextInitialized
(SeamListener.java:36)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart
(StandardContext.java:3910)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start
(StandardContext.java:4393)
at
org.jboss.web.tomcat.service.deployers.TomcatDeployment.performDeployInternal
(TomcatDeployment.java:310)
at
org.jboss.web.tomcat.service.deployers.TomcatDeployment.performDeploy
(TomcatDeployment.java:142)
at org.jboss.web.deployers.AbstractWarDeployment.start
(AbstractWarDeployment.java:461)
at org.jboss.sip.deployers.ConvergedSipModule.startModule
(ConvergedSipModule.java:68)
at org.jboss.web.deployers.WebModule.start(WebModule.java:97)
(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ReflectedDispatcher.invoke
(ReflectedDispatcher.java:157)
at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.dispatch(Invocation.java:96)
at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.invoke(Invocation.java:88)
at org.jboss.mx.server.AbstractMBeanInvoker.invoke
(AbstractMBeanInvoker.java:264)
at org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:
668)
at org.jboss.system.microcontainer.ServiceProxy.invoke
(ServiceProxy.java:206)
at $Proxy38.start(Unknown Source)
at
org.jboss.system.microcontainer.StartStopLifecycleAction.installAction
(StartStopLifecycleAction.java:42)
at
org.jboss.system.microcontainer.StartStopLifecycleAction.installAction
(StartStopLifecycleAction.java:37)
at
org.jboss.dependency.plugins.action.SimpleControllerContextAction.simpleInstallAction
(SimpleControllerContextAction.java:62)
at
org.jboss.dependency.plugins.action.AccessControllerContextAction.install
(AccessControllerContextAction.java:71)
at
org.jboss.dependency.plugins.AbstractControllerContextActions.install
(AbstractControllerContextActions.java:51)
at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.AbstractControllerContext.install
(AbstractControllerContext.java:348)
at org.jboss.system.microcontainer.ServiceControllerContext.install
(ServiceControllerContext.java:286)
at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.AbstractController.install
(AbstractController.java:1631)
at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.AbstractController.incrementState
(AbstractController.java:934)
at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.AbstractController.resolveContexts
(AbstractController.java:1082)
at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.AbstractController.resolveContexts
(AbstractController.java:984)
at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.AbstractController.change
(AbstractController.java:822)
at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.AbstractController.change
(AbstractController.java:553)
at org.jboss.system.ServiceController.doChange(ServiceController.java:
688)
at org.jboss.system.ServiceController.start(ServiceController.java:
460)
at org.jboss.system.deployers.ServiceDeployer.start
(ServiceDeployer.java:163)
at org.jboss.system.deployers.ServiceDeployer.deploy
(ServiceDeployer.java:99)
at org.jboss.system.deployers.ServiceDeployer.deploy
(ServiceDeployer.java:46)
at
org.jboss.deployers.spi.deployer.helpers.AbstractSimpleRealDeployer.internalDeploy
(AbstractSimpleRealDeployer.java:62)
at
org.jboss.deployers.spi.deployer.helpers.AbstractRealDeployer.deploy
(AbstractRealDeployer.java:50)
at org.jboss.deployers.plugins.deployers.DeployerWrapper.deploy
(DeployerWrapper.java:171)
at org.jboss.deployers.plugins.deployers.DeployersImpl.doDeploy
(DeployersImpl.java:1439)
at
org.jboss.deployers.plugins.deployers.DeployersImpl.doInstallParentFirst
(DeployersImpl.java:1157)
at
org.jboss.deployers.plugins.deployers.DeployersImpl.doInstallParentFirst
(DeployersImpl.java:1178)
at org.jboss.system.server.profileservice.hotdeploy.HDScanner.scan
(HDScanner.java:362)
at org.jboss.system.server.profileservice.hotdeploy.HDScanner.run
(HDScanner.java:255)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:
441)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRunAndReset
(FutureTask.java:317)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(FutureTask.java:150)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor
$ScheduledFutureTask.access$101(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:98)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor
$ScheduledFutureTask.runPeriodic(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:181)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor
$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:205)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask
(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run
(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/mobicents/mscontrol/
events/MsEventFactory
at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredMethods(Class.java:2427)
at java.lang.Class.privateGetPublicMethods(Class.java:2547)
at java.lang.Class.getMethods(Class.java:1410)
at org.jboss.seam.Component.hasAnnotation(Component.java:1158)
at org.jboss.seam.Component.<init>(Component.java:218)
at org.jboss.seam.Component.<init>(Component.java:205)
at org.jboss.seam.init.Initialization.addComponent
(Initialization.java:1186)
... 68 more
org.mobicents.mscontrol.events.MsEventFactory from
BaseClassLoader@12f0a33{VFSClassLoaderPolicy@146bcba{name=vfsfile:/opt/
Mobicents-1.2.1GA/server/default/deploy/RCSGW.ear/
domain=ClassLoaderDomain@d48fd5{name=seam.jboss.org:loader=RCSGW
parentPolicy=AFTER_BUT_JAVA_BEFORE parent=ClassLoaderDomain@ed32c4
{DefaultDomain}} roots=[MemoryContextHandler@17857246[path=
context=vfsmemory://3j011-9hwxsn-g2n8l6t2-1-g2n8rqnf-cv
real=vfsmemory://3j011-9hwxsn-g2n8l6t2-1-g2n8rqnf-cv],
DelegatingHandler@15898843[path=lib/mvel2.jar context=file:/opt/
Mobicents-1.2.1GA/server/default/tmp/3j011-9hwxsn-g2n8l6t2-1-g2n8rq2f-
ct/RCSGW.ear/ real=file:/opt/Mobicents-1.2.1GA/server/default/tmp/
3j011-9hwxsn-g2n8l6t2-1-g2n8rq2f-ct/RCSGW.ear/lib/mvel2.jar],
DelegatingHandler@17917924[path=lib/jboss-seam-remoting.jar
context=file:/opt/Mobicents-1.2.1GA/server/default/tmp/3j011-9hwxsn-
g2n8l6t2-1-g2n8rq2f-ct/RCSGW.ear/ real=file:/opt/Mobicents-1.2.1GA/
server/default/tmp/3j011-9hwxsn-g2n8l6t2-1-g2n8rq2f-ct/RCSGW.ear/lib/
jboss-seam-remoting.jar], DelegatingHandler@29079716[path=lib/jboss-
el.jar context=file:/opt/Mobicents-1.2.1GA/server/default/tmp/
3j011-9hwxsn-g2n8l6t2-1-g2n8rq2f-ct/RCSGW.ear/ real=file:/opt/
Mobicents-1.2.1GA/server/default/tmp/3j011-9hwxsn-g2n8l6t2-1-g2n8rq2f-
ct/RCSGW.ear/lib/jboss-el.jar], DelegatingHandler@22497564[path=lib/
groovy-all.jar context=file:/opt/Mobicents-1.2.1GA/server/default/tmp/
3j011-9hwxsn-g2n8l6t2-1-g2n8rq2f-ct/RCSGW.ear/ real=file:/opt/
Mobicents-1.2.1GA/server/default/tmp/3j011-9hwxsn-g2n8l6t2-1-g2n8rq2f-
ct/RCSGW.ear/lib/groovy-all.jar], DelegatingHandler@25232466[path=lib/
jbpm-jpdl.jar context=file:/opt/Mobicents-1.2.1GA/server/default/tmp/
3j011-9hwxsn-g2n8l6t2-1-g2n8rq2f-ct/RCSGW.ear/ real=file:/opt/
Mobicents-1.2.1GA/server/default/tmp/3j011-9hwxsn-g2n8l6t2-1-g2n8rq2f-
ct/RCSGW.ear/lib/jbpm-jpdl.jar], DelegatingHandler@21150683[path=lib/
core.jar context=file:/opt/Mobicents-1.2.1GA/server/default/tmp/
3j011-9hwxsn-g2n8l6t2-1-g2n8rq2f-ct/RCSGW.ear/ real=file:/opt/
Mobicents-1.2.1GA/server/default/tmp/3j011-9hwxsn-g2n8l6t2-1-g2n8rq2f-
ct/RCSGW.ear/lib/core.jar], DelegatingHandler@3884879[path=lib/antlr-
runtime.jar context=file:/opt/Mobicents-1.2.1GA/server/default/tmp/
3j011-9hwxsn-g2n8l6t2-1-g2n8rq2f-ct/RCSGW.ear/ real=file:/opt/
Mobicents-1.2.1GA/server/default/tmp/3j011-9hwxsn-g2n8l6t2-1-g2n8rq2f-
ct/RCSGW.ear/lib/antlr-runtime.jar], DelegatingHandler@29798233
[path=lib/drools-templates.jar context=file:/opt/Mobicents-1.2.1GA/
server/default/tmp/3j011-9hwxsn-g2n8l6t2-1-g2n8rq2f-ct/RCSGW.ear/
real=file:/opt/Mobicents-1.2.1GA/server/default/tmp/3j011-9hwxsn-
g2n8l6t2-1-g2n8rq2f-ct/RCSGW.ear/lib/drools-templates.jar],
DelegatingHandler@19018845[path=lib/commons-beanutils.jar
context=file:/opt/Mobicents-1.2.1GA/server/default/tmp/3j011-9hwxsn-
g2n8l6t2-1-g2n8rq2f-ct/RCSGW.ear/ real=file:/opt/Mobicents-1.2.1GA/
server/default/tmp/3j011-9hwxsn-g2n8l6t2-1-g2n8rq2f-ct/RCSGW.ear/lib/
commons-beanutils.jar], DelegatingHandler@10210670[path=lib/sip-
servlets-spec-1.1.11-SNAPSHOT.jar context=file:/opt/Mobicents-1.2.1GA/
server/default/tmp/3j011-9hwxsn-g2n8l6t2-1-g2n8rq2f-ct/RCSGW.ear/
real=file:/opt/Mobicents-1.2.1GA/server/default/tmp/3j011-9hwxsn-
g2n8l6t2-1-g2n8rq2f-ct/RCSGW.ear/lib/sip-servlets-spec-1.1.11-
SNAPSHOT.jar], DelegatingHandler@13367360[path=lib/sip-servlets-seam-
entrypoint-2.2.jar context=file:/opt/Mobicents-1.2.1GA/server/default/
tmp/3j011-9hwxsn-g2n8l6t2-1-g2n8rq2f-ct/RCSGW.ear/ real=file:/opt/
Mobicents-1.2.1GA/server/default/tmp/3j011-9hwxsn-g2n8l6t2-1-g2n8rq2f-
ct/RCSGW.ear/lib/sip-servlets-seam-entrypoint-2.2.jar],
DelegatingHandler@18300273[path=lib/drools-decisiontables.jar
drools-decisiontables.jar], DelegatingHandler@12769994[path=lib/drools-
core.jar context=file:/opt/Mobicents-1.2.1GA/server/default/tmp/
3j011-9hwxsn-g2n8l6t2-1-g2n8rq2f-ct/RCSGW.ear/ real=file:/opt/
Mobicents-1.2.1GA/server/default/tmp/3j011-9hwxsn-g2n8l6t2-1-g2n8rq2f-
ct/RCSGW.ear/lib/drools-core.jar], DelegatingHandler@11149013[path=lib/
drools-api.jar context=file:/opt/Mobicents-1.2.1GA/server/default/tmp/
3j011-9hwxsn-g2n8l6t2-1-g2n8rq2f-ct/RCSGW.ear/ real=file:/opt/
Mobicents-1.2.1GA/server/default/tmp/3j011-9hwxsn-g2n8l6t2-1-g2n8rq2f-
ct/RCSGW.ear/lib/drools-api.jar], DelegatingHandler@13526420[path=lib/
drools-compiler.jar context=file:/opt/Mobicents-1.2.1GA/server/default/
tmp/3j011-9hwxsn-g2n8l6t2-1-g2n8rq2f-ct/RCSGW.ear/ real=file:/opt/
Mobicents-1.2.1GA/server/default/tmp/3j011-9hwxsn-g2n8l6t2-1-g2n8rq2f-
ct/RCSGW.ear/lib/drools-compiler.jar], DelegatingHandler@7276325
[path=lib/janino.jar context=file:/opt/Mobicents-1.2.1GA/server/
default/tmp/3j011-9hwxsn-g2n8l6t2-1-g2n8rq2f-ct/RCSGW.ear/ real=file:/
opt/Mobicents-1.2.1GA/server/default/tmp/3j011-9hwxsn-g2n8l6t2-1-
g2n8rq2f-ct/RCSGW.ear/lib/janino.jar], DelegatingHandler@20859092
[path=lib/richfaces-api.jar context=file:/opt/Mobicents-1.2.1GA/server/
default/tmp/3j011-9hwxsn-g2n8l6t2-1-g2n8rq2f-ct/RCSGW.ear/ real=file:/
opt/Mobicents-1.2.1GA/server/default/tmp/3j011-9hwxsn-g2n8l6t2-1-
g2n8rq2f-ct/RCSGW.ear/lib/richfaces-api.jar], FileHandler@2065163
[path= context=file:/opt/Mobicents-1.2.1GA/server/default/tmp/
ct/RCSGW.ear/], FileHandler@13919484[path=RCSGW.jar context=file:/opt/
Mobicents-1.2.1GA/server/default/tmp/3j011-9hwxsn-g2n8l6t2-1-g2n8rq2f-
ct/RCSGW.ear/ real=file:/opt/Mobicents-1.2.1GA/server/default/tmp/
3j011-9hwxsn-g2n8l6t2-1-g2n8rq2f-ct/RCSGW.ear/RCSGW.jar/],
DelegatingHandler@25975826[path=seam.deployer/lib-int/jboss-seam-int-
jbossas.jar context=file:/opt/Mobicents-1.2.1GA/server/default/
deployers/ real=file:/opt/Mobicents-1.2.1GA/server/default/deployers/
seam.deployer/lib-int/jboss-seam-int-jbossas.jar],
DelegatingHandler@25788965[path=jboss-seam.jar context=file:/opt/
Mobicents-1.2.1GA/server/default/tmp/3j011-9hwxsn-g2n8l6t2-1-g2n8rq2f-
ct/RCSGW.ear/ real=file:/opt/Mobicents-1.2.1GA/server/default/tmp/
3j011-9hwxsn-g2n8l6t2-1-g2n8rq2f-ct/RCSGW.ear/jboss-seam.jar]]
delegates=null exported=[, groovy.xml.streamingmarkupsupport,
org.jbpm.jpdl, org.jboss.seam.contexts, org.jbpm.security.permission,
org.mvel2.templates.util.io, org.drools.process.core.impl,
org.mvel2.optimizers.impl.refl.collection, org.drools.builder.conf,
groovy.inspect.swingui,
org.apache.commons.beanutils.locale.converters,
groovyjarjarantlr.ASdebug, org.eclipse.jdt.internal.compiler.classfmt,
org.drools.runtime.pipeline.impl,
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.core.hierarchy, groovy.servlet, org.mvel2,
org.codehaus.groovy.control.io, org.jbpm, org.jboss.el.parser,
org.jbpm.module.def, org.drools.base.field, META-
INF.maven.org.mobicents.servlet.sip.sip-servlets-spec,
org.jbpm.calendar, org.drools.workflow.instance.impl, org.mvel2.math,
org.antlr.runtime, org.eclipse.jdt.internal.core.dom,
org.codehaus.janino.util.resource, org.drools.definition,
org.jboss.seam.core, org.drools.process.core.event,
org.codehaus.janino, org.eclipse.jdt.core,
org.drools.process.instance.context.variable,
org.drools.process.instance.context.exception, org.ajax4jsf,
org.drools.command, org.eclipse.jdt.internal.formatter,
org.jboss.seam.persistence, org.jbpm.job,
org.drools.process.instance.impl, org.jboss.seam.faces,
org.mvel2.asm.util, org.eclipse.jdt.internal.codeassist.select,
org.jbpm.db, groovy.util, org.eclipse.jdt.internal.eval,
org.codehaus.groovy.tools, org.eclipse.jdt.core.search, META-
INF.maven.org.drools.drools-decisiontables, org.ajax4jsf.resource,
groovy.mock.interceptor, org.eclipse.jdt.internal.core.dom.rewrite,
org.codehaus.janino.tools, org.jboss.seam.security,
org.jboss.seam.web, org.drools.reteoo.builder,
org.jboss.seam.databinding, org.jboss.seam.annotations.security,
groovy.security, org.drools.workflow.instance.impl.factory,
org.drools.agent, groovyjarjarantlr.actions.csharp, org.drools.lang,
org.jboss.seam.document, org.jboss.seam.mock, org.antlr.runtime.debug,
org.drools.marshalling, org.jboss.seam.mail, python-dt,
org.drools.util, org.jboss.seam.navigation,
org.drools.workflow.core.impl, org.jboss.seam.international,
org.jbpm.ant, org.drools.rule.builder.dialect.mvel, groovy.io,
org.drools.runtime.process, org.drools.guvnor.server.rules,
org.drools.guvnor.client.modeldriven.brl,
org.mvel2.optimizers.impl.refl, org.drools.time,
org.codehaus.groovy.binding, org.eclipse.jdt.internal.compiler.env,
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.compiler.lookup,
org.drools.process.core.context.swimlane,
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.compiler.util, groovyjarjarantlr.actions.cpp,
org.codehaus.janino.util.enumerator, org.jbpm.security.authentication,
org.jbpm.logging, org.mvel2.sh.command.basic, org.ajax4jsf.context,
org.jboss.seam.cache, org.drools.process.instance,
org.jboss.seam.intercept, org.eclipse.jdt.internal.compiler.problem,
org.jboss.seam.annotations.intercept, org.codehaus.groovy.groovydoc,
org.codehaus.groovy.ast.expr, org.jboss.seam.annotations.async,
org.apache.commons.beanutils, org.drools.io.impl, org.jbpm.msg,
org.antlr.runtime.misc, org.drools.runtime.impl,
org.drools.lang.descr, groovyjarjarasm.asm.signature,
org.drools.facttemplates, org.mvel2.asm, org.mvel2.integration.impl,
groovy.xml, org.codehaus.groovy.tools.shell, META-
INF.maven.org.drools.drools-compiler,
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.compiler,
org.drools.rule.builder.dialect.java,
org.drools.rule.builder.dialect.java.parser,
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.codeassist, org.drools.process.core.datatype,
org.jbpm.context.def, org.mvel2.ast, org.jbpm.svc,
org.jboss.seam.annotations.exception, org.drools.definition.rule,
groovyjarjarantlr.debug, groovyjarjarantlr.build,
org.codehaus.groovy.antlr, org.drools.commons.jci.problems,
groovy.ui.text, org.jbpm.jpdl.xml, META-INF,
org.drools.commons.jci.readers,
org.jboss.seam.annotations.security.permission, org.jbpm.graph.def,
org.drools.process.instance.impl.demo, org.drools.agent.impl,
groovy.model, org.eclipse.jdt.internal.compiler.impl,
org.drools.runtime.help.impl, org.jboss.seam.theme,
groovyjarjarantlr.actions.java, groovy.text, org.jboss.seam.el,
org.jboss.seam.exception, org.richfaces.model.filter, org.drools.conf,
javax.servlet.sip.ar.spi, org.drools.definition.process,
org.jbpm.db.compatibility, org.mvel2.templates.res,
org.jbpm.graph.action, org.drools.time.impl, org.mvel2.debug,
org.jboss.seam.security.jaas, org.eclipse.jdt.core.dom.rewrite,
org.richfaces.model.selection, org.jboss.seam.framework,
org.drools.process.command.impl, groovy.xml.dom, META-
INF.maven.org.drools.drools-api, org.ajax4jsf.event,
org.codehaus.groovy.classgen, META-INF.maven.org.drools.drools-
templates, org.drools.process.instance.event, org.jbpm.taskmgmt,
org.drools.guvnor.client.modeldriven.dt, org.drools.builder.help,
org.drools.ruleflow.core.validation, org.jbpm.context.exe.converter,
org.jboss.seam.drools, org.jboss.seam.annotations,
org.drools.persistence.jpa, org.jboss.seam.pageflow,
org.drools.definitions.rule.impl, org.apache.commons.collections,
org.drools.event.process.impl, org.eclipse.jdt.internal.compiler.flow,
org.jboss.seam.deployment, org.jbpm.graph.exe, org.drools.base,
org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.wrappers, org.jbpm.web,
org.eclipse.jdt.core.formatter, org.mvel2.sh.text,
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.codeassist.impl, org.jboss.el.util,
org.richfaces.event, org.ajax4jsf.model, org.drools.common,
org.mvel2.sh, org.richfaces.event.extdt,
org.drools.process.instance.impl.factory,
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.core, org.eclipse.jdt.internal.compiler.ast,
org.jboss.seam.transaction, org.jbpm.command.impl,
org.drools.xml.changeset, org.drools.command.impl,
org.drools.audit.event, groovyjarjarantlr.preprocessor,
org.codehaus.janino.samples, META-
INF.maven.org.richfaces.framework.richfaces-api, META-
INF.maven.org.mobicents.servlet.seam.sip-servlets-seam-entrypoint,
org.drools.builder, org.codehaus.groovy.syntax,
groovyjarjarantlr.collections.impl, groovy.swing.factory,
org.jbpm.jcr.jndi, org.jbpm.scheduler.def,
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.core.search.matching,
org.mobicents.servlet.sip.seam.entrypoint,
org.drools.process.core.datatype.impl, org.drools.rule,
org.jboss.seam.remoting, org.drools.runtime.help,
org.drools.guvnor.client.modeldriven.testing, org.codehaus.groovy.ast,
org.drools.process.core.context.exception,
org.drools.event.knowlegebase.impl, org.mvel2.integration,
org.jbpm.file.def, jdtCompilerAdapter.jar.org.eclipse.jdt.core,
org.drools.workflow.core.node, groovyjarjarantlr.debug.misc,
org.jbpm.scheduler.db, org.jbpm.persistence.jta,
org.jboss.seam.integration.jbossas.vfs,
org.jbpm.context.exe.variableinstance,
org.drools.decisiontable.parser.xls, groovy.swing.binding,
org.jboss.seam.ejb, org.codehaus.groovy.control.messages,
org.jbpm.bytes, org.drools.process.core.timer, org.jbpm.graph.log,
org.antlr.runtime.tree, org.mvel2.conversion, org.jbpm.jpdl.exe,
org.drools.event.knowledgebase, org.drools.runtime.dataloader,
org.jbpm.taskmgmt.impl, javax.servlet.sip,
org.drools.runtime.rule.impl, org.drools.commons.jci.compilers,
org.richfaces.skin, org.jboss.seam.annotations.faces, org.jbpm.tx,
groovy.lang, org.jboss.seam.security.openid,
org.eclipse.jdt.core.compiler.batch,
org.jboss.seam.security.permission, org.mvel2.templates, META-
INF.maven.org.drools.drools-core, org.drools.ruleflow.instance,
org.jboss.seam.security.permission.action,
org.jboss.seam.remoting.client, org.drools.semantics.java.parser,
org.mvel2.templates.util, org.drools.io, org.jbpm.taskmgmt.log,
groovy.time, groovy.inspect, org.codehaus.groovy.tools.javac,
org.mobicents.servlet.sip.seam.entrypoint.media,
org.jboss.seam.security.crypto,
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.formatter.comment,
org.drools.workflow.instance.context, org.jbpm.graph.node,
org.drools.testframework, org.jbpm.msg.db,
org.codehaus.groovy.vmplugin, org.apache.commons.beanutils.converters,
org.drools.conflict, org.drools.decisiontable,
org.eclipse.jdt.core.eval, org.jboss.seam.annotations.datamodel,
org.jboss.seam.init, org.jbpm.context.log.variableinstance,
org.drools.ruleflow.core, org.jbpm.logging.db, org.jbpm.db.hibernate,
org.jbpm.configuration, org.drools.template.parser,
org.jboss.seam.remoting.gwt, org.mvel2.util,
org.drools.definitions.impl, groovy.ui.view, org.jbpm.command,
org.jbpm.jpdl.el.impl, org.drools.definition.type,
org.jboss.seam.remoting.messaging, org.jboss.seam.remoting.wrapper,
org.jboss.seam.servlet, org.drools.decisiontable.parser.csv,
groovy.mock, org.drools.process.core.context.variable,
org.jbpm.module.exe, org.jboss.seam.security.digest,
org.jboss.seam.text, org.jbpm.mail,
org.drools.process.core.validation.impl, org.eclipse.jdt.core.dom,
org.jboss.seam.jmx, org.jboss.seam.jms, org.codehaus.janino.util,
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.core.builder, javax.servlet.sip.annotation,
org.drools.workflow.instance, org.jbpm.context.log,
org.richfaces.event.sort, org.drools.process.core,
org.jbpm.taskmgmt.def, org.jboss.seam.async,
jdtCompilerAdapter.jar.org.eclipse.jdt.internal.antadapter,
org.drools.process.core.datatype.impl.type,
org.jboss.seam.annotations.security.management,
org.jboss.seam.integration.jbossas.jms, org.jboss.seam.bpm,
org.codehaus.groovy.reflection, org.ajax4jsf.javascript,
org.codehaus.groovy.antlr.treewalker, org.jboss.el,
org.jboss.seam.security.management.action,
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.core.util,
org.codehaus.groovy.tools.groovydoc.gstring-templates.class-level,
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.compiler.parser.diagnose,
org.eclipse.jdt.core.jdom, org.mvel2.compiler, org.drools.event.io,
org.drools.process.instance.context.swimlane,
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.core.index, org.drools.runtime,
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.core.jdom, groovy.util.slurpersupport,
org.drools, org.jbpm.context.exe,
org.codehaus.groovy.tools.shell.util, org.richfaces.model,
org.drools.process.core.validation, com.solaiemes.RCS.model,
org.jbpm.instantiation, org.jbpm.jpdl.par, org.drools.reteoo,
org.drools.xml, org.drools.impl, org.drools.ruleflow.core.factory,
org.jbpm.util, org.codehaus.groovy.tools.groovydoc,
org.ajax4jsf.renderkit, groovy.swing, org.jbpm.job.executor,
groovyjarjarasm.asm.tree, org.jbpm.logging.exe, org.jboss.seam.jsf,
groovy.sql, org.codehaus.groovy, org.drools.base.mvel,
org.codehaus.groovy.ant, org.drools.base.accumulators,
org.drools.decisiontable.parser, org.jbpm.jcr,
org.codehaus.groovy.bsf, org.jboss.seam.annotations.web,
org.drools.process.builder, org.jboss.seam,
org.mvel2.optimizers.dynamic, org.eclipse.jdt.internal.compiler.batch,
org.drools.xml.rules, org.drools.factmodel, groovyjarjarasm.asm,
org.mobicents.servlet.sip.seam.media.framework, org.jboss.seam.util,
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.core.eval,
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.core.search.processing, org.ajax4jsf.cache,
org.codehaus.groovy.control, org.drools.process.core.context,
org.jboss.el.lang, groovyjarjarantlr.collections,
org.jbpm.jpdl.convert, org.drools.guvnor.server.util,
org.jbpm.graph.node.advanced, org.drools.concurrent,
org.drools.template.model, org.jbpm.logging.log,
org.jboss.seam.security.management,
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.compiler.codegen,
org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.typehandling,
org.mvel2.optimizers.impl.asm, groovy.swing.impl,
org.drools.process.instance.impl.humantask,
org.jbpm.context.exe.matcher, org.drools.process.instance.context,
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.formatter.old,
org.jboss.seam.annotations.bpm, org.drools.base.extractors,
org.drools.guvnor.client.modeldriven.ui, org.drools.event.rule.impl,
org.jbpm.persistence.db, javax.servlet.sip.ar,
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.core.search.indexing,
org.drools.base.evaluators, org.jboss.seam.log,
org.jboss.seam.captcha, org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.metaclass,
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.formatter.align,
org.eclipse.jdt.core.compiler, org.jbpm.security.authorization,
org.jbpm.jcr.jackrabbit, org.jbpm.scheduler,
org.apache.commons.beanutils.locale,
org.drools.workflow.instance.node, jdtCompilerAdapter.jar.META-INF,
org.ajax4jsf.resource.util, org.eclipse.jdt.core.util,
org.codehaus.groovy.tools.groovydoc.gstring-templates.top-level,
org.drools.process.instance.timer, org.drools.logger,
org.mvel2.optimizers, org.codehaus.groovy.vmplugin.v5,
org.codehaus.groovy.vmplugin.v4, org.drools.lang.dsl, META-
INF.maven.org.mvel.mvel2, org.drools.event.rule,
org.codehaus.groovy.tools.groovydoc.gstring-templates.package-level,
org.codehaus.groovy.antlr.parser, org.jboss.seam.annotations.remoting,
org.drools.event.process, org.richfaces.component.xml,
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.codeassist.complete, org.jbpm.security,
com.solaiemes.RCS.action, org.drools.process.command,
org.drools.commons.jci.stores, org.drools.util.asm,
org.drools.base.dataproviders, org.drools.workflow.core,
org.drools.template, org.codehaus.janino.util.iterator,
org.drools.spi, org.jboss.seam.webservice, groovy.ui,
org.drools.audit, org.jbpm.svc.save, org.jbpm.jpdl.el,
org.drools.compiler, META-INF.maven.org.jboss.seam.integration.jboss-
seam-int-jbossas, org.jbpm.jpdl.el.parser, groovyjarjarantlr,
org.mvel2.sh.command.file, groovy.ui.icons,
org.drools.template.objects, org.mvel2.optimizers.impl.refl.nodes,
org.codehaus.groovy.ast.stmt, org.mvel2.asm.signature,
org.drools.event, org.jbpm.persistence, org.ajax4jsf.application,
org.codehaus.groovy.antlr.java, groovyjarjarcommonscli,
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.core.search, org.drools.builder.impl,
org.drools.runtime.conf, org.drools.xml.processes,
org.ajax4jsf.component, org.codehaus.groovy.tools.xml,
org.drools.marshalling.impl, org.drools.runtime.rule,
org.richfaces.event.scroll, org.jbpm.taskmgmt.exe, org.jbpm.jcr.impl,
org.codehaus.groovy.tools.shell.commands, org.richfaces.component,
org.codehaus.groovy.runtime, org.drools.runtime.pipeline,
groovyjarjarantlr.actions.python,
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.compiler.parser,
org.drools.guvnor.client.modeldriven, org.drools.rule.builder] <IMPORT-
ALL>NON_EMPTY}}
at org.jboss.classloader.spi.base.BaseClassLoader.loadClass
(BaseClassLoader.java:448)
... 76 more
13:54:36,387 ERROR [StandardContext] Error listenerStart
13:54:36,388 ERROR [StandardContext] Context [/RCSGW] startup failed
due to previous errors
13:54:36,402 ERROR [AbstractKernelController] Error installing to
Start: name=jboss.web.deployment:war=/RCSGW state=Create mode=Manual
requiredState=Installed
org.jboss.deployers.spi.DeploymentException: URL file:/opt/
Mobicents-1.2.1GA/server/default/tmp/3j011-9hwxsn-g2n8l6t2-1-g2n8rq2f-
ct/RCSGW.ear/RCSGW.war/ deployment failed
at
org.jboss.web.tomcat.service.deployers.TomcatDeployment.performDeployInternal
(TomcatDeployment.java:331)
[...]
13:54:36,539 INFO [SessionSpecContainer] Stopping
jboss.j2ee:ear=RCSGW.ear,jar=jboss-
seam.jar,name=EjbSynchronizations,service=EJB3
13:54:36,547 INFO [EJBContainer] STOPPED EJB:
org.jboss.seam.transaction.EjbSynchronizations ejbName:
EjbSynchronizations
13:54:36,574 INFO [SessionSpecContainer] Stopping
jboss.j2ee:ear=RCSGW.ear,jar=jboss-
seam.jar,name=TimerServiceDispatcher,service=EJB3
13:54:36,580 INFO [EJBContainer] STOPPED EJB:
org.jboss.seam.async.TimerServiceDispatcher ejbName:
TimerServiceDispatcher
13:54:36,607 INFO [SessionSpecContainer] Stopping
jboss.j2ee:ear=RCSGW.ear,jar=RCSGW.jar,name=GlobalParamActionBean,service=EJB3
13:54:36,613 INFO [EJBContainer] STOPPED EJB:
com.solaiemes.RCS.action.GlobalParamActionBean ejbName:
GlobalParamActionBean
13:54:36,638 INFO [SessionSpecContainer] Stopping
jboss.j2ee:ear=RCSGW.ear,jar=RCSGW.jar,name=LoginActionBean,service=EJB3
13:54:36,684 INFO [EJBContainer] STOPPED EJB:
com.solaiemes.RCS.action.LoginActionBean ejbName: LoginActionBean
13:54:36,719 INFO [SessionSpecContainer] Stopping
jboss.j2ee:ear=RCSGW.ear,jar=RCSGW.jar,name=RegisterActionBean,service=EJB3
13:54:36,724 INFO [EJBContainer] STOPPED EJB:
com.solaiemes.RCS.action.RegisterActionBean ejbName:
RegisterActionBean
13:54:36,755 INFO [SessionSpecContainer] Stopping
jboss.j2ee:ear=RCSGW.ear,jar=RCSGW.jar,name=SipActionBean,service=EJB3
13:54:36,761 INFO [EJBContainer] STOPPED EJB:
com.solaiemes.RCS.action.SipActionBean ejbName: SipActionBean
13:54:36,796 INFO [SessionSpecContainer] Stopping
jboss.j2ee:ear=RCSGW.ear,jar=RCSGW.jar,name=ImsActionBean,service=EJB3
13:54:36,801 INFO [EJBContainer] STOPPED EJB:
com.solaiemes.RCS.action.ImsActionBean ejbName: ImsActionBean
13:54:36,880 INFO [PersistenceUnitDeployment] Stopping persistence
unit persistence.unit:unitName=RCSGW.ear/RCSGW.jar#RCSGW
13:54:36,881 INFO [SessionFactoryImpl] closing
13:54:36,881 INFO [SessionFactoryObjectFactory] Unbinding factory
from JNDI name: persistence.unit:unitName=RCSGW.ear/RCSGW.jar#RCSGW
13:54:36,882 INFO [NamingHelper] JNDI InitialContext properties:
{java.naming.factory.initial=org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory,
java.naming.factory.url.pkgs=org.jboss.naming:org.jnp.interfaces}
13:54:36,882 INFO [SessionFactoryObjectFactory] Unbound factory from
JNDI name: persistence.unit:unitName=RCSGW.ear/RCSGW.jar#RCSGW
13:54:36,920 INFO [SessionSpecContainer] Stopping
jboss.j2ee:ear=RCSGW.ear,jar=RCSGW.jar,name=AuthenticatorBean,service=EJB3
13:54:36,925 INFO [EJBContainer] STOPPED EJB:
com.solaiemes.RCS.action.AuthenticatorBean ejbName: AuthenticatorBean
13:54:36,988 ERROR [AbstractKernelController] Error installing to
Real: name=vfsfile:/opt/Mobicents-1.2.1GA/server/default/deploy/
RCSGW.ear/ state=PreReal mode=Manual requiredState=Real
[...]
13:54:37,008 WARN [HDScanner] Failed to process changes
org.jboss.deployers.client.spi.IncompleteDeploymentException: Summary
of incomplete deployments (SEE PREVIOUS ERRORS FOR DETAILS):

*** DEPLOYMENTS IN ERROR: Name -> Error

vfsfile:/opt/Mobicents-1.2.1GA/server/default/deploy/RCSGW.ear/ ->
org.jboss.deployers.spi.DeploymentException: URL file:/opt/
Mobicents-1.2.1GA/server/default/tmp/3j011-9hwxsn-g2n8l6t2-1-g2n8rq2f-
ct/RCSGW.ear/RCSGW.war/ deployment failed

DEPLOYMENTS IN ERROR:
Deployment "vfsfile:/opt/Mobicents-1.2.1GA/server/default/deploy/
RCSGW.ear/" is in error due to the following reason(s):
org.jboss.deployers.spi.DeploymentException: URL file:/opt/
Mobicents-1.2.1GA/server/default/tmp/3j011-9hwxsn-g2n8l6t2-1-g2n8rq2f-
ct/RCSGW.ear/RCSGW.war/ deployment failed

at org.jboss.deployers.plugins.deployers.DeployersImpl.checkComplete
(DeployersImpl.java:993)
at org.jboss.deployers.plugins.deployers.DeployersImpl.checkComplete
(DeployersImpl.java:939)
at org.jboss.deployers.plugins.main.MainDeployerImpl.checkComplete
(MainDeployerImpl.java:873)
at
org.jboss.system.server.profileservice.repository.MainDeployerAdapter.checkComplete
(MainDeployerAdapter.java:128)
at org.jboss.system.server.profileservice.hotdeploy.HDScanner.scan
(HDScanner.java:369)
at org.jboss.system.server.profileservice.hotdeploy.HDScanner.run
(HDScanner.java:255)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:
441)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRunAndReset
(FutureTask.java:317)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(FutureTask.java:150)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor
$ScheduledFutureTask.access$101(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:98)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor
$ScheduledFutureTask.runPeriodic(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:181)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor
$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:205)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask
(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run
(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

> read more »

Roberto

Nov 30, 2009, 9:58:56 AM11/30/09
to mobicents-public
Hi Vladimir, Jean.

After trying a number of ways, it seems that the problem is on how the
two sip-related libraries are deployed:

sip-servlets-seam-entrypoint-2.2.jar
sip-servlets-spec-1.1.11-SNAPSHOT.jar

If I do not include them as part of my project, then I can deploy my
application successfully. Of course, then I have to remove all sip-
related stuff from it.

But if I include them as part of my project, I get an error (please
see below) upon startup of server.

As I said, I'm copying these two libraries under my workspace project,
$PROJECT_NAME/lib
Also, since it is a .ear project, I have included the two libraries
into the file: deployed-jars-ear.list

When I run: seam-gen restart
I can see that they are copied onto the exploded-libraries
directory ,....., and then all these files are copied under the
deployment directory of my application on my server location, which
is:

/opt/Mobicents-1.2.1GA/server/default/deploy/RCSGW.ear/

So, it seems that something else is needed prior to deploying the
application.

Am I missing something?

Thanks a lot.
-Roberto

15:45:56,992 INFO [ServletContextListener] Welcome to Seam 2.2.0.GA
15:45:58,719 ERROR [[/RCSGW]] Exception sending context initialized
BaseClassLoader@1ce95d5{VFSClassLoaderPolicy@1ced5ed{name=vfsfile:/opt/
Mobicents-1.2.1GA/server/default/deploy/RCSGW.ear/
domain=ClassLoaderDomain@d47311{name=seam.jboss.org:loader=RCSGW
parentPolicy=AFTER_BUT_JAVA_BEFORE parent=ClassLoaderDomain@11e831
{DefaultDomain}} roots=[MemoryContextHandler@4119118[path=
context=vfsmemory://3j011-jch1ci-g2nc5pdp-1-g2ncr1gn-d4
real=vfsmemory://3j011-jch1ci-g2nc5pdp-1-g2ncr1gn-d4],
DelegatingHandler@7234334[path=lib/mvel2.jar context=file:/opt/
Mobicents-1.2.1GA/server/default/tmp/3j011-jch1ci-g2nc5pdp-1-g2ncr10w-
d3/RCSGW.ear/ real=file:/opt/Mobicents-1.2.1GA/server/default/tmp/
3j011-jch1ci-g2nc5pdp-1-g2ncr10w-d3/RCSGW.ear/lib/mvel2.jar],
DelegatingHandler@19751811[path=lib/jboss-seam-remoting.jar
context=file:/opt/Mobicents-1.2.1GA/server/default/tmp/3j011-jch1ci-
g2nc5pdp-1-g2ncr10w-d3/RCSGW.ear/ real=file:/opt/Mobicents-1.2.1GA/
server/default/tmp/3j011-jch1ci-g2nc5pdp-1-g2ncr10w-d3/RCSGW.ear/lib/
jboss-seam-remoting.jar], DelegatingHandler@14703147[path=lib/jboss-
el.jar context=file:/opt/Mobicents-1.2.1GA/server/default/tmp/3j011-
d3/RCSGW.ear/lib/jboss-el.jar], DelegatingHandler@20967626[path=lib/
d3/RCSGW.ear/lib/groovy-all.jar], DelegatingHandler@14254410[path=lib/
jbpm-jpdl.jar context=file:/opt/Mobicents-1.2.1GA/server/default/tmp/
3j011-jch1ci-g2nc5pdp-1-g2ncr10w-d3/RCSGW.ear/ real=file:/opt/
Mobicents-1.2.1GA/server/default/tmp/3j011-jch1ci-g2nc5pdp-1-g2ncr10w-
d3/RCSGW.ear/lib/jbpm-jpdl.jar], DelegatingHandler@28792589[path=lib/
core.jar context=file:/opt/Mobicents-1.2.1GA/server/default/tmp/3j011-
d3/RCSGW.ear/lib/core.jar], DelegatingHandler@28583615[path=lib/antlr-
d3/RCSGW.ear/lib/antlr-runtime.jar], DelegatingHandler@6022462
[path=lib/drools-templates.jar context=file:/opt/Mobicents-1.2.1GA/
server/default/tmp/3j011-jch1ci-g2nc5pdp-1-g2ncr10w-d3/RCSGW.ear/
real=file:/opt/Mobicents-1.2.1GA/server/default/tmp/3j011-jch1ci-
g2nc5pdp-1-g2ncr10w-d3/RCSGW.ear/lib/drools-templates.jar],
DelegatingHandler@19368513[path=lib/commons-beanutils.jar
commons-beanutils.jar], DelegatingHandler@15061976[path=lib/sip-
servlets-spec-1.1.11-SNAPSHOT.jar context=file:/opt/Mobicents-1.2.1GA/
server/default/tmp/3j011-jch1ci-g2nc5pdp-1-g2ncr10w-d3/RCSGW.ear/
real=file:/opt/Mobicents-1.2.1GA/server/default/tmp/3j011-jch1ci-
g2nc5pdp-1-g2ncr10w-d3/RCSGW.ear/lib/sip-servlets-spec-1.1.11-
SNAPSHOT.jar], DelegatingHandler@12007296[path=lib/sip-servlets-seam-
entrypoint-2.2.jar context=file:/opt/Mobicents-1.2.1GA/server/default/
tmp/3j011-jch1ci-g2nc5pdp-1-g2ncr10w-d3/RCSGW.ear/ real=file:/opt/
Mobicents-1.2.1GA/server/default/tmp/3j011-jch1ci-g2nc5pdp-1-g2ncr10w-
d3/RCSGW.ear/lib/sip-servlets-seam-entrypoint-2.2.jar],
DelegatingHandler@10281472[path=lib/drools-decisiontables.jar
drools-decisiontables.jar], DelegatingHandler@28942746[path=lib/drools-
d3/RCSGW.ear/lib/drools-core.jar], DelegatingHandler@2147038[path=lib/
d3/RCSGW.ear/lib/drools-api.jar], DelegatingHandler@14261161[path=lib/
d3/RCSGW.ear/lib/drools-compiler.jar], DelegatingHandler@8026575
g2ncr10w-d3/RCSGW.ear/lib/janino.jar], DelegatingHandler@13840477
[path=lib/richfaces-api.jar context=file:/opt/Mobicents-1.2.1GA/server/
default/tmp/3j011-jch1ci-g2nc5pdp-1-g2ncr10w-d3/RCSGW.ear/ real=file:/
opt/Mobicents-1.2.1GA/server/default/tmp/3j011-jch1ci-g2nc5pdp-1-
g2ncr10w-d3/RCSGW.ear/lib/richfaces-api.jar], FileHandler@17581251
[path= context=file:/opt/Mobicents-1.2.1GA/server/default/tmp/3j011-
d3/RCSGW.ear/], FileHandler@7760128[path=RCSGW.jar context=file:/opt/
Mobicents-1.2.1GA/server/default/tmp/3j011-jch1ci-g2nc5pdp-1-g2ncr10w-
d3/RCSGW.ear/ real=file:/opt/Mobicents-1.2.1GA/server/default/tmp/
3j011-jch1ci-g2nc5pdp-1-g2ncr10w-d3/RCSGW.ear/RCSGW.jar/],
DelegatingHandler@6589854[path=seam.deployer/lib-int/jboss-seam-int-
DelegatingHandler@31960159[path=jboss-seam.jar context=file:/opt/
Mobicents-1.2.1GA/server/default/tmp/3j011-jch1ci-g2nc5pdp-1-g2ncr10w-
d3/RCSGW.ear/ real=file:/opt/Mobicents-1.2.1GA/server/default/tmp/
3j011-jch1ci-g2nc5pdp-1-g2ncr10w-d3/RCSGW.ear/jboss-seam.jar]]
15:45:58,737 ERROR [StandardContext] Error listenerStart
15:45:58,738 ERROR [StandardContext] Context [/RCSGW] startup failed
due to previous errors
15:45:58,741 ERROR [AbstractKernelController] Error installing to
Start: name=jboss.web.deployment:war=/RCSGW state=Create mode=Manual
requiredState=Installed
org.jboss.deployers.spi.DeploymentException: URL file:/opt/
Mobicents-1.2.1GA/server/default/tmp/3j011-jch1ci-g2nc5pdp-1-g2ncr10w-
d3/RCSGW.ear/RCSGW.war/ deployment failed
15:45:58,808 INFO [SessionSpecContainer] Stopping
jboss.j2ee:ear=RCSGW.ear,jar=jboss-
seam.jar,name=EjbSynchronizations,service=EJB3
15:45:58,815 INFO [EJBContainer] STOPPED EJB:
org.jboss.seam.transaction.EjbSynchronizations ejbName:
EjbSynchronizations
15:45:58,846 INFO [SessionSpecContainer] Stopping
jboss.j2ee:ear=RCSGW.ear,jar=jboss-
seam.jar,name=TimerServiceDispatcher,service=EJB3
15:45:58,852 INFO [EJBContainer] STOPPED EJB:
org.jboss.seam.async.TimerServiceDispatcher ejbName:
TimerServiceDispatcher
15:45:58,888 INFO [SessionSpecContainer] Stopping
jboss.j2ee:ear=RCSGW.ear,jar=RCSGW.jar,name=GlobalParamActionBean,service=EJB3
15:45:58,894 INFO [EJBContainer] STOPPED EJB:
com.solaiemes.RCS.action.GlobalParamActionBean ejbName:
GlobalParamActionBean
15:45:58,990 INFO [SessionSpecContainer] Stopping
jboss.j2ee:ear=RCSGW.ear,jar=RCSGW.jar,name=LoginActionBean,service=EJB3
15:45:58,995 INFO [EJBContainer] STOPPED EJB:
com.solaiemes.RCS.action.LoginActionBean ejbName: LoginActionBean
15:45:59,028 INFO [SessionSpecContainer] Stopping
jboss.j2ee:ear=RCSGW.ear,jar=RCSGW.jar,name=RegisterActionBean,service=EJB3
15:45:59,032 INFO [EJBContainer] STOPPED EJB:
com.solaiemes.RCS.action.RegisterActionBean ejbName:
RegisterActionBean
15:45:59,058 INFO [SessionSpecContainer] Stopping
jboss.j2ee:ear=RCSGW.ear,jar=RCSGW.jar,name=SipActionBean,service=EJB3
15:45:59,064 INFO [EJBContainer] STOPPED EJB:
com.solaiemes.RCS.action.SipActionBean ejbName: SipActionBean
15:45:59,102 INFO [SessionSpecContainer] Stopping
jboss.j2ee:ear=RCSGW.ear,jar=RCSGW.jar,name=ImsActionBean,service=EJB3
15:45:59,107 INFO [EJBContainer] STOPPED EJB:
com.solaiemes.RCS.action.ImsActionBean ejbName: ImsActionBean
15:45:59,186 INFO [PersistenceUnitDeployment] Stopping persistence
unit persistence.unit:unitName=RCSGW.ear/RCSGW.jar#RCSGW
15:45:59,186 INFO [SessionFactoryImpl] closing
15:45:59,187 INFO [SessionFactoryObjectFactory] Unbinding factory
from JNDI name: persistence.unit:unitName=RCSGW.ear/RCSGW.jar#RCSGW
15:45:59,187 INFO [NamingHelper] JNDI InitialContext properties:
{java.naming.factory.initial=org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory,
java.naming.factory.url.pkgs=org.jboss.naming:org.jnp.interfaces}
15:45:59,187 INFO [SessionFactoryObjectFactory] Unbound factory from
JNDI name: persistence.unit:unitName=RCSGW.ear/RCSGW.jar#RCSGW
15:45:59,195 INFO [SessionSpecContainer] Stopping
jboss.j2ee:ear=RCSGW.ear,jar=RCSGW.jar,name=AuthenticatorBean,service=EJB3
15:45:59,200 INFO [EJBContainer] STOPPED EJB:
com.solaiemes.RCS.action.AuthenticatorBean ejbName: AuthenticatorBean
15:45:59,249 ERROR [AbstractKernelController] Error installing to
Real: name=vfsfile:/opt/Mobicents-1.2.1GA/server/default/deploy/
RCSGW.ear/ state=PreReal mode=Manual requiredState=Real
org.jboss.deployers.spi.DeploymentException: URL file:/opt/
Mobicents-1.2.1GA/server/default/tmp/3j011-jch1ci-g2nc5pdp-1-g2ncr10w-
d3/RCSGW.ear/RCSGW.war/ deployment failed
15:45:59,260 WARN [HDScanner] Failed to process changes
org.jboss.deployers.client.spi.IncompleteDeploymentException: Summary
of incomplete deployments (SEE PREVIOUS ERRORS FOR DETAILS):

*** DEPLOYMENTS IN ERROR: Name -> Error

vfsfile:/opt/Mobicents-1.2.1GA/server/default/deploy/RCSGW.ear/ ->
org.jboss.deployers.spi.DeploymentException: URL file:/opt/
Mobicents-1.2.1GA/server/default/tmp/3j011-jch1ci-g2nc5pdp-1-g2ncr10w-
d3/RCSGW.ear/RCSGW.war/ deployment failed

DEPLOYMENTS IN ERROR:
Deployment "vfsfile:/opt/Mobicents-1.2.1GA/server/default/deploy/
RCSGW.ear/" is in error due to the following reason(s):
org.jboss.deployers.spi.DeploymentException: URL file:/opt/
Mobicents-1.2.1GA/server/default/tmp/3j011-jch1ci-g2nc5pdp-1-g2ncr10w-
d3/RCSGW.ear/RCSGW.war/ deployment failed
> Mobicents-1.2.1GA/server/default/tmp/3j011-9hwxsn-g2n8l6t2-1-g2n8rq2f- ...
>
> read more »

Vladimir Ralev

Nov 30, 2009, 10:03:52 AM11/30/09
to mobicent...@googlegroups.com
STF only works on AS 4. However, you do NOT need STF for your
application to work. Just create your own servlets instead of using
the STF servlet.

Roberto

Dec 1, 2009, 5:07:23 AM12/1/09
to mobicents-public
Ok, thanks.

So, you mean that the Seam Telco Framework does not work on AS 5.

Ok, I have removed the STF jar file from the application, and I have
only left the
sip-servlets-spec-1.1.11-SNAPSHOT.jar library.

Now the AS starts up without any problem. Thanks a lot.

But, my question now is:

In order to use the @Resource approach, I need to reference the sip
factory in this way:
@Resource (mappedName="java:comp/env/sip/MySipServletName/SipFactory")

So, it seems that MySipServletName servlet has to be created, even if
you are planning to send the SIP message request directly from the EJB
session bean, right?
This would mean that sip.xml is always needed, even for this
particular case (when you want to implement a UAC-only and you are not
interested, for the moment, in the responses).

Then, I'm planning to use the following sip.xml:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<sip-app>
<app-name>MyApp</app-name>
<display-name>MyApp</display-name>
<description>My Application</description>

<servlet>
<servlet-name>MySipServletName</servlet-name>
<display-name>MySipServletName</display-name>
<description>My SIP servlet</description>
<servlet-class>
org.myorg.servlet.sip.MySipServletName
</servlet-class>
<load-on-startup>1</load-on-startup>
</servlet>

<servlet-selection>
<main-servlet>MySipServletName</main-servlet>
</servlet-selection>

<listener>
<listener-class>
org.myorg.servlet.sip.MySipServletName
</listener-class>
</listener>

</sip-app>

Is there anything else needed?

Thanks a lot.
-Roberto

On Nov 30, 4:03 pm, Vladimir Ralev <vladimir.ra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> STF only works on AS 4. However, you do NOT need STF for your
> application to work. Just create your own servlets instead of using
> the STF servlet.
>
> On Mon, Nov 30, 2009 at 4:58 PM, Roberto <rvaqueri...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> >  Hi Vladimir, Jean.

> read more »

Roberto

Dec 1, 2009, 5:46:58 AM12/1/09
to mobicents-public
OK, as I said, I have created my servlet class, and included it into
the sip.xml config file.

When the AS starts, it gives an error upon initialization of the
servlet.

The good news is that the servlet class is found properly. But,
somehow is not successfully initialized.

Any idea?

Thanks a lot.
_Roberto

11:33:53,386 ERROR [[/RCSGW]] StandardWrapper.Throwable
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.solaiemes.RCS.servlet.RCSGWSipServlet.init
(RCSGWSipServlet.java:40)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.loadServlet
(StandardWrapper.java:1048)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.allocate
(StandardWrapper.java:777)
at
org.mobicents.servlet.sip.core.session.SipListenersHolder.loadListeners
(SipListenersHolder.java:103)
at org.mobicents.servlet.sip.startup.SipStandardContext.listenerStart
(SipStandardContext.java:348)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start
(StandardContext.java:4393)
at org.mobicents.servlet.sip.startup.SipStandardContext.start
(SipStandardContext.java:285)
at
org.jboss.web.tomcat.service.deployers.TomcatConvergedDeployment.performDeployInternal
(TomcatConvergedDeployment.java:276)
11:33:53,388 FATAL [SipListenersHolder] Cannot instantiate listener
class com.solaiemes.RCS.servlet.RCSGWSipServlet
javax.servlet.ServletException: Servlet.init() for servlet
RCSGWSipServlet threw exception
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.loadServlet
(StandardWrapper.java:1089)
[...]
11:33:53,389 ERROR [StandardContext] Error listenerStart
11:33:53,389 ERROR [StandardContext] Context [/RCSGW] startup failed
due to previous errors
11:33:53,389 INFO [SipStandardContext] Stopping the sip context
11:33:53,389 WARN [SipStandardContext] number of active sip
sessions : 0
11:33:53,390 WARN [SipStandardContext] number of active sip
application sessions : 0
11:33:53,404 INFO [SipApplicationDispatcherImpl] the following sip
servlet application has been removed : RCS_GW
11:33:53,404 INFO [SipStandardContext] sip context stopped
11:33:53,405 INFO [SipStandardContext] sip context didn't started due
to errors
11:33:53,405 ERROR [AbstractKernelController] Error installing to
Start: name=jboss.web.deployment:war=/RCSGW state=Create mode=Manual
requiredState=Installed
org.jboss.deployers.spi.DeploymentException: URL file:/opt/
Mobicents-1.2.1GA/server/default/tmp/3j011-dtu0pt-g2oicsmz-1-g2oj79z4-
d5/RCSGW.war/ deployment failed
at
org.jboss.web.tomcat.service.deployers.TomcatConvergedDeployment.performDeployInternal
(TomcatConvergedDeployment.java:292)
11:33:53,431 INFO [SessionSpecContainer] Stopping
jboss.j2ee:ear=RCSGW.ear,jar=jboss-
seam.jar,name=EjbSynchronizations,service=EJB3
11:33:53,437 INFO [EJBContainer] STOPPED EJB:
org.jboss.seam.transaction.EjbSynchronizations ejbName:
EjbSynchronizations
11:33:53,465 INFO [SessionSpecContainer] Stopping
jboss.j2ee:ear=RCSGW.ear,jar=jboss-
seam.jar,name=TimerServiceDispatcher,service=EJB3
11:33:53,470 INFO [EJBContainer] STOPPED EJB:
org.jboss.seam.async.TimerServiceDispatcher ejbName:
TimerServiceDispatcher
11:33:53,507 INFO [SessionSpecContainer] Stopping
jboss.j2ee:ear=RCSGW.ear,jar=RCSGW.jar,name=GlobalParamActionBean,service=EJB3
11:33:53,512 INFO [EJBContainer] STOPPED EJB:
com.solaiemes.RCS.action.GlobalParamActionBean ejbName:
GlobalParamActionBean
11:33:53,623 INFO [SessionSpecContainer] Stopping
jboss.j2ee:ear=RCSGW.ear,jar=RCSGW.jar,name=ImsActionBean,service=EJB3
11:33:53,629 INFO [EJBContainer] STOPPED EJB:
com.solaiemes.RCS.action.ImsActionBean ejbName: ImsActionBean
11:33:53,657 INFO [SessionSpecContainer] Stopping
jboss.j2ee:ear=RCSGW.ear,jar=RCSGW.jar,name=LoginActionBean,service=EJB3
11:33:53,663 INFO [EJBContainer] STOPPED EJB:
com.solaiemes.RCS.action.LoginActionBean ejbName: LoginActionBean
11:33:53,690 INFO [SessionSpecContainer] Stopping
jboss.j2ee:ear=RCSGW.ear,jar=RCSGW.jar,name=RegisterActionBean,service=EJB3
11:33:53,695 INFO [EJBContainer] STOPPED EJB:
com.solaiemes.RCS.action.RegisterActionBean ejbName:
RegisterActionBean
11:33:53,722 INFO [SessionSpecContainer] Stopping
jboss.j2ee:ear=RCSGW.ear,jar=RCSGW.jar,name=SipActionBean,service=EJB3
11:33:53,728 INFO [EJBContainer] STOPPED EJB:
com.solaiemes.RCS.action.SipActionBean ejbName: SipActionBean
11:33:53,832 INFO [PersistenceUnitDeployment] Stopping persistence
unit persistence.unit:unitName=RCSGW.ear/RCSGW.jar#RCSGW
11:33:53,833 INFO [SessionFactoryImpl] closing
11:33:53,833 INFO [SessionFactoryObjectFactory] Unbinding factory
from JNDI name: persistence.unit:unitName=RCSGW.ear/RCSGW.jar#RCSGW
11:33:53,833 INFO [NamingHelper] JNDI InitialContext properties:
{java.naming.factory.initial=org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory,
java.naming.factory.url.pkgs=org.jboss.naming:org.jnp.interfaces}
11:33:53,833 INFO [SessionFactoryObjectFactory] Unbound factory from
JNDI name: persistence.unit:unitName=RCSGW.ear/RCSGW.jar#RCSGW
11:33:53,847 INFO [SessionSpecContainer] Stopping
jboss.j2ee:ear=RCSGW.ear,jar=RCSGW.jar,name=AuthenticatorBean,service=EJB3
11:33:53,853 INFO [EJBContainer] STOPPED EJB:
com.solaiemes.RCS.action.AuthenticatorBean ejbName: AuthenticatorBean
11:33:53,891 ERROR [AbstractKernelController] Error installing to
Real: name=vfszip:/opt/Mobicents-1.2.1GA/server/default/deploy/
RCSGW.ear/ state=PreReal mode=Manual requiredState=Real
org.jboss.deployers.spi.DeploymentException: URL file:/opt/
Mobicents-1.2.1GA/server/default/tmp/3j011-dtu0pt-g2oicsmz-1-g2oj79z4-
d5/RCSGW.war/ deployment failed
at
org.jboss.web.tomcat.service.deployers.TomcatConvergedDeployment.performDeployInternal
(TomcatConvergedDeployment.java:292)
11:33:53,902 WARN [HDScanner] Failed to process changes
org.jboss.deployers.client.spi.IncompleteDeploymentException: Summary
of incomplete deployments (SEE PREVIOUS ERRORS FOR DETAILS):

*** DEPLOYMENTS IN ERROR: Name -> Error

vfszip:/opt/Mobicents-1.2.1GA/server/default/deploy/RCSGW.ear/ ->
org.jboss.deployers.spi.DeploymentException: URL file:/opt/
Mobicents-1.2.1GA/server/default/tmp/3j011-dtu0pt-g2oicsmz-1-g2oj79z4-
d5/RCSGW.war/ deployment failed

DEPLOYMENTS IN ERROR:
Deployment "vfszip:/opt/Mobicents-1.2.1GA/server/default/deploy/
RCSGW.ear/" is in error due to the following reason(s):
org.jboss.deployers.spi.DeploymentException: URL file:/opt/
Mobicents-1.2.1GA/server/default/tmp/3j011-dtu0pt-g2oicsmz-1-g2oj79z4-
d5/RCSGW.war/ deployment failed

> read more »

Roberto

Dec 1, 2009, 6:17:20 AM12/1/09
to mobicents-public
Hi Vladimir, Jean.

Any idea on why initialization is failing?

Thanks a lot.
-Roberto

> read more »

Vladimir Ralev

Dec 1, 2009, 6:44:47 AM12/1/09
to mobicent...@googlegroups.com
The NPE comes from your code, so what on line 40 in your servlet? Also,
you should use
@Resource(mappedName="java:comp/env/sip/RCSGW/SipFactory") SipFactory
sipFactory;

The place for RCSGW is the name of the EAR, not the name of the
servlet, and thus you don't have dependencies on the servlet.

Jean Deruelle

Dec 1, 2009, 7:11:45 AM12/1/09
to mobicent...@googlegroups.com
Actually it should be
@Resource(mappedName="java:comp/env/sip/MyApp/SipFactory") SipFactory

where MyApp is the app name specified in the sip.xml's app-name tag of your sip servlets application.

Because an EAR can bind to multiple different sip servlets applications bundled with it

Jean

Roberto

Dec 1, 2009, 7:12:31 AM12/1/09
to mobicents-public
Hi Vladimir.

Thanks a lot for your response.
I have changed the line on my EBJ session bean to:
@Resource(mappedName="java:comp/env/sip/RCSGW/SipFactory") SipFactory

Still getting the same error.
This is what is expected, since the servlet code has not changed, only
the EJB session bean code.

public void init(ServletConfig servletConfig) throws ServletException
{
super.init(servletConfig);
log.info("the RCS-GW sip servlet has been started");

Line 40 on my code is the log.info statement.

It seems that the log object is not being injected.

That is one problem. Anyway, if I comment out that log part, I get the
error:

13:10:58,210 FATAL [SipListenersHolder] Cannot instantiate listener
class com.solaiemes.RCS.servlet.RCSGWSipServlet
javax.servlet.ServletException: Uh oh -- JNDI problem !
at com.solaiemes.RCS.servlet.RCSGWSipServlet.init
(RCSGWSipServlet.java:52)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.loadServlet
(StandardWrapper.java:1048)

So, it is not able to instantiate the listener class. Is there any
configuration change needed?

Thanks a lot.
-Roberto

On Dec 1, 12:44 pm, Vladimir Ralev <vladimir.ra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The NPE comes from your code, so what on line 40 in your servlet? Also,
> you should use
> @Resource(mappedName="java:comp/env/sip/RCSGW/SipFactory") SipFactory
> sipFactory;
>
> The place for RCSGW is the name of the EAR, not the name of the
> servlet, and thus you don't have dependencies on the servlet.

> read more »

Roberto

Dec 1, 2009, 7:21:55 AM12/1/09
to mobicents-public
Hi Jean.

Thanks a lot.
Ok, I have changed it to the app name in the EJB code.

But I still get an error. Please see below.
When I do the JNDI lookup in the servlet code:
Should it be this way?

sipFactory = (SipFactory) envCtx.lookup("sip/
com.solaiemes.RCS.servlet.RCS_GW/SipFactory");

where RCS_GW is the app-name.

Thanks a lot.
-Roberto

> read more »

Roberto

Dec 1, 2009, 7:23:11 AM12/1/09
to mobicents-public
Ooopss. I forgot the error dump.

Here it is .. again it cannot instantiate the servlet class.

13:18:25,052 INFO [TomcatConvergedDeployment] deploy, ctxPath=/RCSGW
13:18:25,054 INFO [SipStandardContext] Starting the sip context
13:18:25,054 INFO [SipStandardContext] Initializing the sip context
13:18:25,069 INFO [SipStandardContext] sip context Initialized
13:18:25,096 INFO [config] Initializing Mojarra (1.2_12-b01-FCS) for
context '/RCSGW'
13:18:25,692 INFO [ServletContextListener] Welcome to Seam 2.2.0.GA
13:18:30,414 WARN [PersistentPermissionResolver] no permission store
available - please install a PermissionStore with the name
'org.jboss.seam.security.jpaPermissionStore' if persistent permissions
are required.
13:18:30,434 FATAL [SipListenersHolder] Cannot instantiate listener
class com.solaiemes.RCS.servlet.RCSGWSipServlet
javax.servlet.ServletException: Uh oh -- JNDI problem !
at com.solaiemes.RCS.servlet.RCSGWSipServlet.init
(RCSGWSipServlet.java:52)

> read more »

Jean Deruelle

Dec 1, 2009, 7:24:46 AM12/1/09
to mobicent...@googlegroups.com
IF you use the REsource annotation there is no need for the JNDI lookup

If you do the JNDI lookup it should be sipFactory = (SipFactory) envCtx.lookup("java:comp/env/sip/RCS_GW/SipFactory");

Jean Deruelle

Dec 1, 2009, 7:25:45 AM12/1/09
to mobicent...@googlegroups.com
Oh I just noticed you use the envCtx so maybe you looked up the comp/env  previously in that case it should be
sipFactory = (SipFactory) envCtx.lookup("sip/RCS_GW/SipFactory");

Roberto

Dec 1, 2009, 7:37:08 AM12/1/09
to mobicents-public
Jean, thanks a lot!!

Ok, I have used the resource annotation.
But now I get:

13:32:36,301 FATAL [SipListenersHolder] Cannot instantiate listener
class com.solaiemes.RCS.servlet.RCSGWSipServlet
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Wrong type of LISTENER!!!
[com.solaiemes.RCS.servlet.RCSGWSipServlet@b87c9e]
at
org.mobicents.servlet.sip.core.session.SipListenersHolder.addListenerToBunch
(SipListenersHolder.java:193)
at
org.mobicents.servlet.sip.core.session.SipListenersHolder.loadListeners
(SipListenersHolder.java:115)

The declaration of the servlet class is:
public class RCSGWSipServlet extends SipServlet implements
SipErrorListener, Servlet {

And, in sip.xml I have the following:

<listener>
<listener-class>
com.mycompany.RCS.servlet.RCSGWSipServlet
</listener-class>
</listener>

Why cannot it perform the listener instantiation?

Also, why the logger cannot be injected? Inside EJB's is working
perfectly.....

Thanks a lot.
-Roberto

On Dec 1, 1:24 pm, Jean Deruelle <jean.derue...@gmail.com> wrote:
> IF you use the REsource annotation there is no need for the JNDI lookup
>
> If you do the JNDI lookup it should be sipFactory = (SipFactory)
> envCtx.lookup("java:comp/env/sip/RCS_GW/SipFactory");

> read more »

Jean Deruelle

Roberto

Dec 1, 2009, 8:11:53 AM12/1/09
to mobicents-public
Hi Jean.

I don't see why they don't match ... anyway, I have changed it in
order to use the annotation.
Now it seems better, but again the logger is not injected.

Is there any incompatibility problem on using seam for servlets?

Also, the factory obtained is null. My log says:

Sip Factory ref from @Resource annotation : null

Thanks a lot.
-Roberto

On Dec 1, 1:54 pm, Jean Deruelle <jean.derue...@gmail.com> wrote:
> u can use the @SIPListener annoataion or fix the sip.xml (the class name
> doesn't match the one of your sip Servlet)
>
> <listener>
>          <listener-class>
>                com.solaiemes.RCS.servlet.RCSGWSipServlet
>          </listener-class>
>        </listener>

> read more »

Jean Deruelle

Dec 1, 2009, 8:20:14 AM12/1/09
to mobicent...@googlegroups.com
Can you post the source code of your sip servlet and EJB ?

Roberto

Dec 1, 2009, 8:45:19 AM12/1/09
to mobicents-public
Hi Jean.

Thanks a lot for your reply.

The code of the servlet is:

package com.solaiemes.RCS.servlet;

import java.io.IOException;
import java.util.HashMap;
import java.util.Properties;

import javax.annotation.Resource;
import javax.naming.Context;
import javax.naming.InitialContext;
import javax.naming.NamingException;
import javax.servlet.Servlet;
import javax.servlet.ServletConfig;
import javax.servlet.ServletException;
import javax.servlet.sip.Address;
import javax.servlet.sip.SipErrorEvent;
import javax.servlet.sip.SipErrorListener;
import javax.servlet.sip.SipFactory;
import javax.servlet.sip.SipServlet;
import javax.servlet.sip.SipServletRequest;
import javax.servlet.sip.SipServletResponse;
import javax.servlet.sip.SipSession;
import javax.servlet.sip.annotation.SipListener;

import org.jboss.seam.annotations.Logger;
import org.jboss.seam.annotations.Name;
import org.jboss.seam.log.Log;

//import org.apache.log4j.Logger;

@SipListener
@Name("RCSGWSipServlet")
public class RCSGWSipServlet extends SipServlet implements
SipErrorListener,
Servlet {
private static final String CONTACT_HEADER = "Contact";
// private static Logger logger = Logger.getLogger
(RCSGWSipServlet.class);
//
// @Logger
// private Log log;

@Resource(mappedName = "java:comp/env/sip/RCS_GW/SipFactory")
SipFactory sipFactory;

public RCSGWSipServlet() {
}

@Override
public void init(ServletConfig servletConfig) throws
ServletException {
super.init(servletConfig);
// log.info("the RCS-GW sip servlet has been started");
// log.info("Sip Factory ref from @Resource annotation : " +
sipFactory);
System.out.println("the RCS-GW sip servlet has been started");
System.out.println("Sip Factory ref from @Resource annotation : " +
sipFactory);
}
public void noAckReceived(SipErrorEvent ee) {
// log.info("SimpleProxyServlet: Error: noAckReceived.");
}

/**
* {@inheritDoc}
*/
public void noPrackReceived(SipErrorEvent ee) {
// log.info("SimpleProxyServlet: Error: noPrackReceived.");
}
}

Please note that I have commented out all log.info statements, since
the log was not injected at all.
Same thing with the SipFactory injection.
It seems that injections are not working at all.

The code of the EJB is:

---------------------------------------
package com.solaiemes.RCS.action;

import java.io.IOException;
import java.util.List;

import javax.annotation.Resource;
import javax.ejb.Stateless;
import javax.persistence.EntityManager;
import javax.persistence.PersistenceContext;

import org.jboss.seam.annotations.Name;
import org.jboss.seam.annotations.In;
import org.jboss.seam.annotations.Logger;
import org.jboss.seam.log.Log;
import org.jboss.seam.international.StatusMessages;

import javax.servlet.sip.Address;
import javax.servlet.sip.ServletParseException;
import javax.servlet.sip.SipApplicationSession;
import javax.servlet.sip.SipFactory;
import javax.servlet.sip.SipServletRequest;
import javax.servlet.sip.SipURI;
import javax.servlet.sip.URI;

import com.solaiemes.RCS.model.GlobalParam;
import com.solaiemes.RCS.model.User;

@Stateless
@Name("sipAction")
public class SipActionBean implements SipAction {
@Logger
private Log log;

@In
StatusMessages statusMessages;

@PersistenceContext
private EntityManager em;

@In
private User user;

@In(create = true)
private GlobalParam globalParam;

@Resource(mappedName = "java:comp/env/sip/RCS_GW/SipFactory")
SipFactory sipFactory;

public void sipRegisterAction()
// throws ServletParseException, IOException
{
log.info("sipAction.sipRegisterAction() action called");
statusMessages.add("sipRegisterAction");

--------------------------------------

When the execution traverses the EJB code, the server dumps:
---------------------------------------
14:41:08,127 INFO [ImsActionBean] imsAction.imsRegisterAction()
action called
14:41:08,131 ERROR [FieldBeanProperty] Field Classloader:
BaseClassLoader@1e9e398{vfsfile:/opt/Mobicents-1.2.1GA/server/default/
deploy/RCSGW.ear/}
Value ClassLoader: BaseClassLoader@4e94a4{vfsfile:/opt/
Mobicents-1.2.1GA/server/default/deployers/jbossweb.deployer/}
Equal Loaders: false
14:41:08,131 ERROR [FieldBeanProperty] failed to set value
org.mobicents.servlet.sip.message.SipFactoryFacade@131faf2 on field
javax.servlet.sip.SipFactory
com.solaiemes.RCS.action.SipActionBean.sipFactory; Reason:
ClassLoaders of value and target are not equal
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Can not set
javax.servlet.sip.SipFactory field
com.solaiemes.RCS.action.SipActionBean.sipFactory to
org.mobicents.servlet.sip.message.SipFactoryFacade
at
sun.reflect.UnsafeFieldAccessorImpl.throwSetIllegalArgumentException
(UnsafeFieldAccessorImpl.java:146)
at
sun.reflect.UnsafeFieldAccessorImpl.throwSetIllegalArgumentException
(UnsafeFieldAccessorImpl.java:150)
at sun.reflect.UnsafeObjectFieldAccessorImpl.set
(UnsafeObjectFieldAccessorImpl.java:63)
at java.lang.reflect.Field.set(Field.java:657)
at org.jboss.injection.lang.reflect.FieldBeanProperty.set
(FieldBeanProperty.java:74)
at org.jboss.injection.JndiPropertyInjector.inject
(JndiPropertyInjector.java:119)
------------------------------------

It seems that the sipfactory cannot be loaded because it is expecting
a different name.....

Thanks a lot.
-Roberto

On Dec 1, 2:20 pm, Jean Deruelle <jean.derue...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Can you post the source code of your sip servlet and EJB ?

> read more »

Roberto

Dec 1, 2009, 9:05:41 AM12/1/09
to mobicents-public
Hi.

More on this, to complete the former log:

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: failed to set value
org.mobicents.servlet.sip.message.SipFactoryFacade@131faf2 on field
javax.servlet.sip.SipFactory
com.solaiemes.RCS.action.SipActionBean.sipFactory; Reason:
ClassLoaders of value and target are not equal

Thanks a lot.
-Roberto

> read more »

Roberto

Dec 1, 2009, 9:24:51 AM12/1/09
to mobicents-public
One more thing .....

Does the application name in sip.xml have to be the name of the
application directory in the project?

I'm saying this because:

app name in sip.xml: RCS_GW
directory name: RCSGW

Thanks a lot.
-Roberto

> read more »

Roberto

Dec 1, 2009, 9:45:18 AM12/1/09
to mobicents-public
Hi Jean.

I have tried without using injection of the factory, and the result is
more or less the same.
So, the code of the servlet now is:

@Override
public void init(ServletConfig servletConfig) throws
ServletException {
super.init(servletConfig);
System.out.println("the RCSGW sip servlet has been started");
try { // Getting the Sip factory from the JNDI Context
Properties jndiProps = new Properties();
Context initCtx = new InitialContext(jndiProps);
sipFactory = (SipFactory) envCtx.lookup("sip/RCSGW/SipFactory");

But the server dumps error because it cannot cast from SipFactory to
SipFactoryFacade

15:41:39,196 ERROR [[/RCSGW]] StandardWrapper.Throwable
java.lang.ClassCastException:
org.mobicents.servlet.sip.message.SipFactoryFacade cannot be cast to
javax.servlet.sip.SipFactory
at com.solaiemes.RCS.servlet.RCSGWSipServlet.init
(RCSGWSipServlet.java:58)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.loadServlet
(StandardWrapper.java:1048)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.load(StandardWrapper.java:
950)

Any idea on this?

Thanks a lot.
-Roberto

On Dec 1, 3:24 pm, Roberto <rvaqueri...@googlemail.com> wrote:to

> read more »

Roberto

Dec 1, 2009, 10:25:05 AM12/1/09
to mobicents-public
Hi Jean.

The problem with the logger injection is fixed.
It seems that Seam cannot be used directly on plain servlets as long
as you do not add additional filters
in components.xml

Using the regular log4j logging tool is working ok now.

But I still have the problem with the SipFactory injection (or
SipFactory lookup via JNDI).
It is not working, as per the logs I sent on this post.

Any idea?

thanks a lot.
-Roberto

> read more »

Jean Deruelle

Dec 1, 2009, 10:28:17 AM12/1/09
to mobicent...@googlegroups.com
Can you try to remove the sip servlets spec jar from your war/ear file since it is present in the container I wonder if it accounts for the ClassLoader issue.
Also for the Sip Servlet, you can just do
@Resource
SipFactory sipFactory

it should work just fine (pending the Classloader problem)

Jean

Roberto

Dec 1, 2009, 10:41:59 AM12/1/09
to mobicents-public
Hi Jean.

Thanks a lot for your response.

I have made two tests:
1) First, I have removed the sip servlets spec jar from by war/ear
file.
Now, when I run the AS it dumps:

16:35:50,213 INFO [RCSGWSipServlet] the RCS-GW sip servlet has been
started
16:35:50,213 INFO [RCSGWSipServlet] Sip Factory ref from @Resource
annotation : null
16:35:50,214 ERROR [[/RCSGW]] StandardWrapper.Throwable
java.lang.ClassCastException:
org.mobicents.servlet.sip.message.SipFactoryFacade cannot be cast to
javax.servlet.sip.SipFactory

So, it is the same problem. It cannot load the sip factory.

2) The second test has been done using the previous configuration (sip
servlet spec jar already removed from ear file).
I have used the @Resource annotation as you propose.

The AS dumps then:

Deployment "vfsfile:/opt/Mobicents-1.2.1GA/server/default/deploy/
RCSGW.ear/" is in error due to the following reason(s):
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: SipFactory

So, more or less the same problem.

I guess it didn't work.

Thanks a lot.
-Roberto

On Dec 1, 4:28 pm, Jean Deruelle <jean.derue...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Can you try to remove the sip servlets spec jar from your war/ear file since
> it is present in the container I wonder if it accounts for the ClassLoader
> issue.
> Also for the Sip Servlet, you can just do
> @Resource
> SipFactory sipFactory
>
> it should work just fine (pending the Classloader problem)
>
> Jean

> read more »

Vladimir Ralev

Dec 1, 2009, 10:47:33 AM12/1/09
to mobicent...@googlegroups.com
The sip servlets spec jar is in the jbossweb deployment unit. Since
EJBs are deployed outside jbossweb, may be they dont see that class.
So I think you shoud be able to just move sip servlets spec jar file
from jboss web into the server/default/lib folder where everyone can
see it, just as a proof of concept. If that fixes it we could work out
something etter.

Roberto

Dec 1, 2009, 10:56:45 AM12/1/09
to mobicents-public
Hi Vladimir.

Thanks a lot for your response.

I copied the sip servlet spec jar into my AS server/default/lib
directory
and then I restarted the AS.

16:54:30,290 INFO [SipStandardContext] sip application session
timeout for this context is 3 minutes
16:54:30,290 INFO [SipStandardContext] sip context started
16:54:30,930 INFO [TomcatDeployment] deploy, ctxPath=/sip-servlets-
management
16:54:33,041 ERROR [AbstractKernelController] Error installing to
Real: name=vfsfile:/opt/Mobicents-1.2.1GA/server/default/deploy/
RCSGW.ear/ state=PreReal mode=Manual requiredState=Real
org.jboss.deployers.spi.DeploymentException: Error deploying
RCSGW.jar: LSipFactory;
at org.jboss.ejb3.deployers.Ejb3Deployer.deploy(Ejb3Deployer.java:
196)
at org.jboss.ejb3.deployers.Ejb3Deployer.deploy(Ejb3Deployer.java:99)
DEPLOYMENTS IN ERROR:
Deployment "vfsfile:/opt/Mobicents-1.2.1GA/server/default/deploy/
RCSGW.ear/" is in error due to the following reason(s):
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: SipFactory

So, it is slightly different (Error deploying RCSGW.jar: LSipFactory),
but in the end it is not able to load the sipfactory class.

Thanks a lot.
-Roberto

On Dec 1, 4:47 pm, Vladimir Ralev <vladimir.ra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The sip servlets spec jar is in the jbossweb deployment unit. Since
> EJBs are deployed outside jbossweb, may be they dont see that class.
> So I think you shoud be able to just move sip servlets spec jar file
> from jboss web into the server/default/lib folder where everyone can
> see it, just as a proof of concept. If that fixes it we could work out
> something etter.

> read more »

Jean Deruelle

Dec 1, 2009, 11:05:38 AM12/1/09
to mobicent...@googlegroups.com
which version of Mobicents do you use ?

Roberto

Dec 1, 2009, 11:08:56 AM12/1/09
to mobicents-public
Hi.

Now I have made a new test with the following configuration:
- the sip servlets spec jar copied into my AS server/default/lib (as
per Vladimir suggestion)
- I have copied back the sip servlets spec jar into my workspace, so
that the ear/war file contains it again.

When I start AS I get the following error:

17:04:37,880 ERROR [Ejb3Deployment] Exception while processing
container metadata for EJB: SipActionBean in unit: RCSGW.jar
17:04:37,883 ERROR [AbstractKernelController] Error installing to
Real: name=vfsfile:/opt/Mobicents-1.2.1GA/server/default/deploy/
RCSGW.ear/ state=PreReal mode=Manual requiredState=Real
org.jboss.deployers.spi.DeploymentException: Error deploying
RCSGW.jar: Exception while processing container metadata for EJB:
SipActionBean in unit: RCSGW.jar
at org.jboss.ejb3.deployers.Ejb3Deployer.deploy(Ejb3Deployer.java:
196)
at org.jboss.ejb3.deployers.Ejb3Deployer.deploy(Ejb3Deployer.java:99)
at
org.jboss.deployers.vfs.spi.deployer.AbstractVFSRealDeployer.internalDeploy
(AbstractVFSRealDeployer.java:45)

Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: mapped-name is required for
com.solaiemes.RCS.action.SipActionBean/sipFactory of deployment
SipActionBean

This is a new error. What is that mapped-name that is asking for?

thanks a lot.
-Roberto

> read more »

Roberto

Dec 1, 2009, 11:12:39 AM12/1/09
to mobicents-public
Hi Jean.

I'm using the latest official one:

Mobicents-1.2.1GA

Thanks.
-Roberto

> read more »

Jean Deruelle

Dec 1, 2009, 11:15:38 AM12/1/09
to mobicent...@googlegroups.com
in your EJB can you try that ?
@Resource(mappedName="java:/sip/RCS_GW/SipFactory") SipFactory sipFactory;

seydou konaté

Dec 1, 2009, 11:20:09 AM12/1/09
to mobicent...@googlegroups.com
is there someone who has allready built and deployed the media demo on jain slee by checking out whith svn? me I have seriously a big problem; I don't know how can I do to build and deploy this demo

Media Demo link:  http://www.mobicents.org/media-demo.html . think you before

Roberto

Dec 1, 2009, 11:24:57 AM12/1/09
to mobicents-public
Hi Jean.

Thanks.

I have tried in my EJB with what you suggested (well, in fact, I used
RCSGW instead of RCS_GW, because I changed the sip.xml app name to
RCSGW).

Now, when the AS starts, and when I navigate with my browser in order
to traverse the EJB code, it dumps the error:

17:22:12,616 INFO [ImsActionBean] imsAction.imsRegisterAction()
action called
17:22:12,642 ERROR [TxPolicy]
javax.ejb.EJBTransactionRolledbackException: Unable to inject jndi
dependency: env/com.solaiemes.RCS.action.SipActionBean/sipFactory into
property com.solaiemes.RCS.action.SipActionBean.sipFactory: sip not
bound
17:22:12,656 ERROR [TxPolicy]
javax.ejb.EJBTransactionRolledbackException: Unable to inject jndi
dependency: env/com.solaiemes.RCS.action.SipActionBean/sipFactory into
property com.solaiemes.RCS.action.SipActionBean.sipFactory: sip not
bound
17:22:12,672 SEVERE [application]
javax.ejb.EJBTransactionRolledbackException: Unable to inject jndi
dependency: env/com.solaiemes.RCS.action.SipActionBean/sipFactory into
property com.solaiemes.RCS.action.SipActionBean.sipFactory: sip not
bound
javax.faces.el.EvaluationException:

On Dec 1, 5:15 pm, Jean Deruelle <jean.derue...@gmail.com> wrote:
> in your EJB can you try that ?
> @Resource(mappedName="java:/sip/RCS_GW/SipFactory") SipFactory sipFactory;

> read more »

Jean Deruelle

Dec 1, 2009, 11:36:18 AM12/1/09
to mobicent...@googlegroups.com
Would it be possible for you to send a sample application reproducing the problem (bin + sources) ?

Roberto

Dec 1, 2009, 11:50:22 AM12/1/09
to mobicents-public
Hi Jean.

Ok, I will try to get a sample app based on my full app and send a
tgz file to you.
May I send attachments via this forum?

I guess it will take me some time to get the sample app up and
running.

Thanks a lot.
-Roberto

On Dec 1, 5:36 pm, Jean Deruelle <jean.derue...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Would it be possible for you to send a sample application reproducing the
> problem (bin + sources) ?

> read more »

Jean Deruelle

Dec 1, 2009, 12:06:21 PM12/1/09
to mobicent...@googlegroups.com
yeah you just send a regular mail with the files attached to mobicent...@googlegroups.com
Sorry for the burden but I don't see what's happening

Roberto

Dec 1, 2009, 1:21:17 PM12/1/09
to mobicents-public
Hi Jean.

No problem. Thanks a lot for helping on this.
I guess my email server is not going to allow me to send more than
5Mb.
The file is 9Mb approx.

I will send it to rapidshare so that you can download it. Is that ok?

Thanks.
-Roberto

On Dec 1, 6:06 pm, Jean Deruelle <jean.derue...@gmail.com> wrote:
> yeah you just send a regular mail with the files attached to
> mobicent...@googlegroups.com

Vladimir Ralev

Dec 1, 2009, 1:23:04 PM12/1/09
to mobicent...@googlegroups.com
That's fine. Dropbox is also good.

Vaquerizo Roberto-RVAQUER1

Dec 1, 2009, 1:32:00 PM12/1/09
to mobicent...@googlegroups.com
thanks Vladimir.

I'm uploading the file onto Rapidshare.
It will take a while until it is over.

I will let you know.

By the way:
I have included a complete directory structure, with both source and binaries.
- The source code is located under: TEST/src/hot/ .....
- The views under:  TEST/view

I have been able to reproduce the problem quite easily.
Just open your browser to point to http://localhost:8080/TEST/test.seam
Then click on the  test!  button.

The dump I got is:

18:02:18,119 INFO  [TomcatDeployment] deploy, ctxPath=/TEST
18:02:18,250 INFO  [config] Initializing Mojarra (1.2_12-b01-FCS) for context '/TEST'
18:02:19,021 INFO  [ServletContextListener] Welcome to Seam 2.2.0.GA
18:02:20,842 WARN  [PersistentPermissionResolver] no permission store available - please install a PermissionStore with the name 'org.jboss.seam.security.jpaPermissionStore' if persistent permissions are required.
18:02:38,780 WARN  [SipApplicationDispatcherImpl] Memory used: 86.10306656118307% < to the memory threshold : 90 => stopping to reject requests
18:02:57,079 ERROR [TxPolicy] javax.ejb.EJBTransactionRolledbackException: Unable to inject jndi dependency: env/com.mydomain.TEST.action.TestBean/sipFactory into property com.mydomain.TEST.action.TestBean.sipFactory: sip not bound
18:02:57,104 SEVERE [application] javax.ejb.EJBTransactionRolledbackException: Unable to inject jndi dependency: env/com.mydomain.TEST.action.TestBean/sipFactory into property com.mydomain.TEST.action.TestBean.sipFactory: sip not bound
javax.faces.el.EvaluationException: javax.ejb.EJBTransactionRolledbackException: Unable to inject jndi dependency: env/com.mydomain.TEST.action.TestBean/sipFactory into property com.mydomain.TEST.action.TestBean.sipFactory: sip not bound
    at javax.faces.component.MethodBindingMethodExpressionAdapter.invoke(MethodBindingMethodExpressionAdapter.java:102)
    at com.sun.faces.application.ActionListenerImpl.processAction(ActionListenerImpl.java:102)
    at javax.faces.component.UICommand.broadcast(UICommand.java:387)
    at org.ajax4jsf.component.AjaxViewRoot.processEvents(AjaxViewRoot.java:321)
    at org.ajax4jsf.component.AjaxViewRoot.broadcastEvents(AjaxViewRoot.java:296)
    at org.ajax4jsf.component.AjaxViewRoot.processPhase(AjaxViewRoot.java:253)
    at org.ajax4jsf.component.AjaxViewRoot.processApplication(AjaxViewRoot.java:466)
    at com.sun.faces.lifecycle.InvokeApplicationPhase.execute(InvokeApplicationPhase.java:82)
    at com.sun.faces.lifecycle.Phase.doPhase(Phase.java:100)
    at com.sun.faces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.execute(LifecycleImpl.java:118)
    at javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:265)

I have just included the EJB problem.
I have not include the servlet problem. I guess it is related to the other one.
It seems to be a generic problem with JNDI.
I can include it afterwards, if you consider it is also necessary.

Thanks a lot.
-Roberto

Roberto

Dec 1, 2009, 2:11:57 PM12/1/09
to mobicents-public
Hi Jean, Vladimir.

Please find the compressed tar file under:

http://rapidshare.com/files/314898504/TEST.tgz.html

Please let me know if you need something else.

thanks a lot.
-Roberto

On Dec 1, 7:23 pm, Vladimir Ralev <vladimir.ra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> That's fine. Dropbox is also good.

> read more »

Jean Deruelle

Dec 1, 2009, 2:14:58 PM12/1/09
to mobicent...@googlegroups.com
Thx Roberto we will look into it

Roberto

Dec 1, 2009, 2:25:31 PM12/1/09
to mobicents-public
Thanks a lot, Jean. I appreciate it.

-Roberto

On Dec 1, 8:14 pm, Jean Deruelle <jean.derue...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thx Roberto we will look into it

> read more »

Roberto

Dec 2, 2009, 4:44:28 AM12/2/09
to mobicents-public
Hi Jean, Vladimir.

Have you got a chance to take a look at the prototype I sent?

Thanks a lot.
-Roberto

On Dec 1, 7:23 pm, Vladimir Ralev <vladimir.ra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> That's fine. Dropbox is also good.

> read more »

Jean Deruelle

Dec 2, 2009, 4:54:55 AM12/2/09
to mobicent...@googlegroups.com
It seems your webapp is missing the sip.xml

Roberto

Dec 2, 2009, 5:05:28 AM12/2/09
to mobicents-public
Hi Jean.

Yes, but I don't think that is a problem since I am not using any
servlet for the prototype.
I'm getting the same error than in my app, and my app has indeed the
sip.xml, configured as I said yesterday.

Anyway, I will retry using a basic sip.xml and let you know.

Thanks,
-Roberto

On Dec 2, 10:54 am, Jean Deruelle <jean.derue...@gmail.com> wrote:
> It seems your webapp is missing the sip.xml

> read more »

Jean Deruelle

Dec 2, 2009, 5:07:57 AM12/2/09
to mobicent...@googlegroups.com
sip.xml is mandatory if you want to retrieve the SipFactory from the EJB otherwise the container thinks that the webapp is just a regular http webapp instead of the sip servlets application.
I will try to add the sip.xml locally as well

Roberto

Dec 2, 2009, 6:15:11 AM12/2/09
to mobicents-public
Hi Jean, Vladimir.

I run the test using a very basic sip.xml file.
Anyway, I guess that file cannot be empty, right?
I mean, a servlet statement and a servlet-selection are needed, right?

So, I have created a basic servlet for this purpose......

I have used <load-on-startup>0</load-on-startup> in sip.xml
to avoid startup errors.

When I click on the Test button I get the same error that I was
getting yesterday:

12:12:52,931 INFO [ServerImpl] JBoss (Microcontainer) [5.1.0.GA
(build: SVNTag=JBoss_5_1_0_GA date=200905221053)] Started in 2m:27s:
95ms
12:13:52,582 ERROR [TxPolicy]
javax.ejb.EJBTransactionRolledbackException: Unable to inject jndi
dependency: env/com.mydomain.TEST.action.TestBean/sipFactory into
property com.mydomain.TEST.action.TestBean.sipFactory: sip not bound
12:13:52,643 SEVERE [application]
javax.ejb.EJBTransactionRolledbackException: Unable to inject jndi
dependency: env/com.mydomain.TEST.action.TestBean/sipFactory into
property com.mydomain.TEST.action.TestBean.sipFactory: sip not bound
javax.faces.el.EvaluationException:
javax.ejb.EJBTransactionRolledbackException: Unable to inject jndi
dependency: env/com.mydomain.TEST.action.TestBean/sipFactory into
property com.mydomain.TEST.action.TestBean.sipFactory: sip not bound
at javax.faces.component.MethodBindingMethodExpressionAdapter.invoke
(MethodBindingMethodExpressionAdapter.java:102)

Again the JNDI problem.

Any idea?

thanks.
-Roberto

On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 11:05 AM, Roberto <rvaqueri...@googlemail.com>

> read more »

Vladimir Ralev

Dec 2, 2009, 6:53:52 AM12/2/09
to mobicent...@googlegroups.com
"sip not bound" implies the lookup fails at earlyer stage and you are
using a different JNDI lookup string now. I think the classnotfound
error was better, and you just need to figure out where to put the sip
servlets spec jar so that each component can see it. Since you are
using an ear, you could put it at ear scope. Also note that having
dupkicate jars may be the cause of the problem. I think if you put sip
servlets spec in server/default/lib AND remove any other sip servlet
spec jars (anywhere) then it should work.

Roberto

Dec 2, 2009, 7:01:26 AM12/2/09
to mobicents-public
Hi Vladimir.

Yesterday I was making most of the tests having the sip servlets spec
jar in only one place, at the .ear level.

Anyway, I will remove it from my .ear file (it is already copied on
the server/default/lib directory of the AS) and let you know.

Thanks.
-Roberto

On Dec 2, 12:53 pm, Vladimir Ralev <vladimir.ra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "sip not bound" implies the lookup fails at earlyer stage and you are
> using a different JNDI lookup string now. I think the classnotfound
> error was better, and you just need to figure out where to put the sip
> servlets spec jar so that each component can see it. Since you are
> using an ear, you could put it at ear scope. Also note that having
> dupkicate jars may be the cause of the problem. I think if you put sip
> servlets spec in server/default/lib AND remove any other sip servlet
> spec jars (anywhere) then it should work.

> read more »

Roberto

Dec 2, 2009, 7:22:44 AM12/2/09
to mobicents-public
Hi Vladimir, Jean.

I have made the test removing the sip servlet spec jar completely from
my .ear file.
The AS dumps the same error. Please see down below.
Any other suggestion?

Thanks a lot.
-Roberto

13:20:31,911 INFO [ServerImpl] JBoss (Microcontainer) [5.1.0.GA
(build: SVNTag=JBoss_5_1_0_GA date=200905221053)] Started in 1m:49s:
77ms
13:20:48,279 ERROR [TxPolicy]
javax.ejb.EJBTransactionRolledbackException: Unable to inject jndi
dependency: env/com.mydomain.TEST.action.TestBean/sipFactory into
property com.mydomain.TEST.action.TestBean.sipFactory: sip not bound
13:20:48,283 SEVERE [application]
javax.ejb.EJBTransactionRolledbackException: Unable to inject jndi
dependency: env/com.mydomain.TEST.action.TestBean/sipFactory into
property com.mydomain.TEST.action.TestBean.sipFactory: sip not bound
javax.faces.el.EvaluationException:
javax.ejb.EJBTransactionRolledbackException: Unable to inject jndi
dependency: env/com.mydomain.TEST.action.TestBean/sipFactory into
property com.mydomain.TEST.action.TestBean.sipFactory: sip not bound
at javax.faces.component.MethodBindingMethodExpressionAdapter.invoke
(MethodBindingMethodExpressionAdapter.java:102)
at com.sun.faces.application.ActionListenerImpl.processAction
(ActionListenerImpl.java:102)
at javax.faces.component.UICommand.broadcast(UICommand.java:387)
at org.ajax4jsf.component.AjaxViewRoot.processEvents
(AjaxViewRoot.java:321)
at org.ajax4jsf.component.AjaxViewRoot.broadcastEvents
(AjaxViewRoot.java:296)

> read more »

Roberto

Dec 2, 2009, 7:46:43 AM12/2/09
to mobicents-public
Hi Vladimir, Jean.

I'm sorry. I made a mistake on the stateless bean. I was using a wrong
mapping string in the @Resource annotation.

I have made the test now using:

@Resource(mappedName="java:comp/env/sip/TEST/SipFactory")
SipFactory sipFactory;

in the code of the EJB bean and in the servlet.

The result is much better now on the EJB bean, but not in the servlet.

So, the EJB bean is able to create a sip application session
[TestBean] A sip application session has been created:
(63697438498309:TEST)

But the servlet still says:

13:40:32,615 INFO [TestSipServlet] the TEST sip servlet has been
started
13:40:32,615 INFO [TestSipServlet] Sip Factory ref from @Resource
annotation : null

Is there anything else needed in the servlet so that JNDI works out
there properly?

Thanks.
-Roberto

> read more »

Jean Deruelle

Dec 2, 2009, 7:53:23 AM12/2/09
to mobicent...@googlegroups.com
in the servlet just @Resource should suffice

Roberto

Dec 2, 2009, 8:08:46 AM12/2/09
to mobicents-public
Hi Jean.

I have used just @Resource on the servlet code, but the same error
happens:

14:07:28,239 INFO [TestSipServlet] the TEST sip servlet has been
started
14:07:28,239 INFO [TestSipServlet] Sip Factory ref from @Resource
annotation : null

On Dec 2, 1:53 pm, Jean Deruelle <jean.derue...@gmail.com> wrote:
> in the servlet just @Resource should suffice

> read more »

Jean Deruelle

Dec 2, 2009, 8:59:15 AM12/2/09
to mobicent...@googlegroups.com
can u post the source code of the sip servlet and sip.xml ?

Roberto

Dec 2, 2009, 9:16:25 AM12/2/09
to mobicents-public
Hi Jean.

The sip.xml is:
--------------------------------------
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<sip-app>
<app-name>TEST</app-name>
<display-name>TEST</display-name>
<description>TEST Application</description>

<servlet>
<servlet-name>TestSipServlet</servlet-name>
<display-name>TestSipServlet</display-name>
<description>Test SIP servlet</description>
<servlet-class>
com.mydomain.TEST.servlet.TestSipServlet
</servlet-class>
<load-on-startup>1</load-on-startup>
</servlet>

<servlet-selection>
<main-servlet>TestSipServlet</main-servlet>
</servlet-selection>
</sip-app>
------------------------------------

By the way. It seems that sip.xml is no taken into consideration.
At least, load-on-startup is not considered. The servlet is always
loaded upon startup no matter what its value is.
Is that normal?

The code for the Servlet:

package com.mydomain.TEST.servlet;

import java.io.IOException;
import java.util.HashMap;
import java.util.Properties;

import javax.annotation.Resource;
import javax.naming.Context;
import javax.naming.InitialContext;
import javax.naming.NamingException;
import javax.servlet.Servlet;
import javax.servlet.ServletConfig;
import javax.servlet.ServletException;
import javax.servlet.sip.Address;
import javax.servlet.sip.SipErrorEvent;
import javax.servlet.sip.SipErrorListener;
import javax.servlet.sip.SipFactory;
import javax.servlet.sip.SipServlet;
import javax.servlet.sip.SipServletRequest;
import javax.servlet.sip.SipServletResponse;
import javax.servlet.sip.SipSession;
import javax.servlet.sip.annotation.SipListener;

import org.jboss.seam.annotations.Name;
import org.apache.log4j.Logger;

@SipListener
@Name("TestSipServlet")
public class TestSipServlet extends SipServlet implements
SipErrorListener,
Servlet {
private static final String CONTACT_HEADER = "Contact";
private static Logger log = Logger.getLogger(TestSipServlet.class);

@Resource
SipFactory sipFactory;

public TestSipServlet() {
}

@Override
public void init(ServletConfig servletConfig) throws ServletException
{
super.init(servletConfig);
log.info("the TEST sip servlet has been started");

On Dec 2, 2:59 pm, Jean Deruelle <jean.derue...@gmail.com> wrote:
> can u post the source code of the sip servlet and sip.xml ?

> read more »

Vladimir Ralev

Dec 2, 2009, 9:22:03 AM12/2/09
to mobicent...@googlegroups.com
You can't have a SIP Servlet as a Seam component, especially not
conversation scoped (default). Remove @Name("...") annotation. I think
that is the problem.

Also, you are duplicating some information in sip.xml and the sip
servlets annotations that say the same thing. Which is my second
guess.

Roberto

Dec 2, 2009, 9:26:58 AM12/2/09
to mobicents-public
Hi Vladimir.

With regard to the sip.xml duplication:
But I think those are different things:
- display-name and description of the sip-app
-display-name and description of the servlet itself

Am I missing something?

With regard to the Seam component ... ok, I'll try what you suggest.

thanks a lot.
-Roberto

On Dec 2, 3:22 pm, Vladimir Ralev <vladimir.ra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> You can't have a SIP Servlet as a Seam component, especially not
> conversation scoped (default). Remove @Name("...") annotation. I think
> that is the problem.
>
> Also, you are duplicating some information in sip.xml and the sip
> servlets annotations that say the same thing. Which is my second
> guess.

> read more »

Vladimir Ralev

Dec 2, 2009, 9:37:22 AM12/2/09
to mobicent...@googlegroups.com
Yep, sorry, no duplication, I just assumed you have other annotations
that duplicate sip.xml data. If the @Name() removal doesnt work, it is
worth to try to use only sip.xml with no annotations.

Vaquerizo Roberto-RVAQUER1

Dec 2, 2009, 9:42:42 AM12/2/09
to mobicent...@googlegroups.com
Hi Vladimir.

No problem.

The removal of @Name did not work. Same result.
I have tried then removing also the  @SipListener annotation from the servlet.
And same result: sip factory is null (no injection).

-----------------------------------
15:39:58,078 INFO  [TomcatConvergedDeployment] deploy, ctxPath=/TEST
15:39:58,080 INFO  [SipStandardContext] Starting the sip context
15:39:58,080 INFO  [SipStandardContext] Initializing the sip context
15:39:58,099 INFO  [SipStandardContext] sip context Initialized
15:39:58,123 INFO  [config] Initializing Mojarra (1.2_12-b01-FCS) for context '/TEST'
15:39:58,708 INFO  [ServletContextListener] Welcome to Seam 2.2.0.GA
15:40:00,556 WARN  [PersistentPermissionResolver] no permission store available - please install a PermissionStore with the name 'org.jboss.seam.security.jpaPermissionStore' if persistent permissions are required.
15:40:00,595 INFO  [TestSipServlet] the TEST sip servlet has been started
15:40:00,595 INFO  [TestSipServlet] Sip Factory ref from @Resource annotation : null
15:40:00,600 INFO  [SipApplicationDispatcherImpl] No concurrency control mode for application TEST , defaulting to the container wide one : None
15:40:00,602 INFO  [SipApplicationDispatcherImpl] the following sip servlet application has been added : TEST
15:40:00,602 INFO  [SipApplicationDispatcherImpl] It contains the following Sip Servlets :
15:40:00,602 INFO  [SipApplicationDispatcherImpl] SipApplicationName : TEST/ServletName : TestSipServlet
15:40:00,602 INFO  [SipStandardContext] sip application session timeout for this context is 3 minutes
15:40:00,602 INFO  [SipStandardContext] sip context started
------------------------------------

I kept the @Override and @Resource annotations, of course.
The first one should not cause any damage. And the @Resource one is what we are testing.

Any other thing to try?

thanks a lot.
-Roberto

Vaquerizo Roberto-RVAQUER1

Dec 2, 2009, 9:49:36 AM12/2/09
to mobicent...@googlegroups.com
Hi Vladimir, Jean.

I guess that now the server is working OK.
I have removed the @Resource injection, and I have made a env lookup directly (having removed the @Name annotation as per Vladimir suggestion).

Now I can see:

15:45:14,833 INFO  [TestSipServlet] Sip Factory ref from ENV lookup : org.mobicents.servlet.sip.message.SipFactoryFacade@e1a018

Thanks a lot for your help.

One question now is: can I access the servlet from the EJB directly without any problem?
The thing is that I would like to have all the logic related to SIP (sending initial REGISTER messages for instance) in the SIP servlet, and not in the EJB. So, the EJB has to call into the SIP Servlet.
But, how can I know that the SIP Servlet is already prepared (initialized)?

Thanks a lot.
-Roberto

Jean Deruelle

Dec 2, 2009, 9:53:31 AM12/2/09
to mobicent...@googlegroups.com
There is something really weird here
I tried your application with few modifications to it and it worked both on current trunk and mss-1.0 on jboss 5.1.0.GA

modifications were :
Addition of the TestSipServlet and sip.xml with the exact same content as yours.
Modification of the mappedName in TestBean to java:comp/env/sip/TEST/SipFactory
Modification of the components.xml for the core tag to <core:init debug="true" jndi-pattern="TEST/#{ejbName}/local"/>
exclusion of the sip servlets spec jar from the ear.

And it is working no need to move the sip servlets spec jar to default/lib in the container itself

15:46:20,254 INFO  [TomcatConvergedDeployment] deploy, ctxPath=/TEST
15:46:20,255 INFO  [SipStandardContext] Starting the sip context
15:46:20,255 INFO  [SipStandardContext] Initializing the sip context
15:46:20,322 INFO  [SipStandardContext] sip context Initialized
15:46:20,926 INFO  [config] Initializing Mojarra (1.2_12-b01-FCS) for context '/TEST'
15:46:21,823 INFO  [ServletContextListener] Welcome to Seam 2.2.0.GA
15:46:24,039 WARN  [PersistentPermissionResolver] no permission store available - please install a PermissionStore with the name 'org.jboss.seam.security.jpaPermissionStore' if persistent permissions are required.
15:46:24,082 INFO  [TestSipServlet] sipFactory from Annotation org.mobicents.servlet.sip.message.SipFactoryFacade@93ada3
15:46:24,109 INFO  [SipApplicationDispatcherImpl] No concurrency control mode for application TEST , defaulting to the container wide one : None
15:46:24,109 INFO  [SipApplicationDispatcherImpl] the following sip servlet application has been added : TEST
15:46:24,109 INFO  [SipApplicationDispatcherImpl] It contains the following Sip Servlets :
15:46:24,109 INFO  [SipApplicationDispatcherImpl] SipApplicationName : TEST/ServletName : TestSipServlet
15:46:24,109 INFO  [SipStandardContext] sip application session timeout for this context is 3 minutes
15:46:24,109 INFO  [SipStandardContext] sip context started
15:52:52,072 INFO  [TestBean] test.test() action called
15:52:52,073 INFO  [TestBean] A sip application session has been created:
(136336131997079,pure-jruby-telco)

Jean Deruelle

Dec 2, 2009, 9:57:05 AM12/2/09
to mobicent...@googlegroups.com
I'm not sure I understand what you want to do but both EJBs and Sip Servlet can send requests out.
Only Sip Servlets can handle incoming susbequent requests and responses.
What do you mean by accessing the servlet directly from the EJB ?

Vaquerizo Roberto-RVAQUER1

Dec 2, 2009, 10:06:50 AM12/2/09
to mobicent...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jean.

Let me try what you made (with your modifications)  and I will let you know......
I presume you kept the @Name annotation in the servlet, right?

With regard to the other question I made:

What I mean to say is: is there any problem if I call from the EJB directly into the SIP Servlet (calling a certain function of the servlet from the EJB)?
I do not want the EJB to send out SIP messages directly but make sip servlet responsible for that task.....

Thanks.
-Roberto

Jean Deruelle

Dec 2, 2009, 10:14:04 AM12/2/09
to mobicent...@googlegroups.com
I tried with and without the @Name annotation and the result was the same.

It's not recommended (I would say not possible neither) to call the Sip servlet directly from the EJB

Vaquerizo Roberto-RVAQUER1

Dec 2, 2009, 10:26:40 AM12/2/09
to mobicent...@googlegroups.com
Ok.
I have tried your configuration, and the injection does not work for me.

But, with your configuration (using @Name annotation on SIP Servlet, using the core:init change in components, and removing the sip servlets spec jar from the server default/lib), it works out ok, but only if I lookup the env manually.

The injection does not work for me on the sip servlet, for some reason.

With regard to the servlet call from the EJB, ok, ...... then I think I will have to move all the code from the EJB related to SIP to the servlet itself.

I will let you know how it goes.

Thanks a lot.
-Roberto

Vladimir Ralev

Dec 2, 2009, 10:32:56 AM12/2/09
to mobicent...@googlegroups.com
The @Name annotation makes this servlet an HTTP conversation scoped
component. The Sip Servlets container is able to find the class and
make a servlet out of it, that makes sense. But the Seam component
will not be usable and as soon as it is loaded it will attempt to
lookup the Resource annotated objects which causes an error
(independent of the error you get from the servlet). Depending on
wether you have HTTP compoenents this error may occur at startup and
fail the app, so remove the annotation, if it doesnt cause problems
now, it will later.

On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 5:26 PM, Vaquerizo Roberto-RVAQUER1

Vaquerizo Roberto-RVAQUER1

Dec 2, 2009, 10:40:45 AM12/2/09
to mobicent...@googlegroups.com
Hi Vladimir.

Thanks a lot for your response.

If I remove the @Name annotation from the sip servlet, then my problem is:
how can I call my sip servlet to send the register action from my .xhtml?
I need component names in order to invoke actions from the view.

Please note that I want to move all the logic associated to sending the sip register to the sip servlet itself.

How do you do that?

Thanks a lot.
-Roberto

Vladimir Ralev

Dec 2, 2009, 10:48:10 AM12/2/09
to mobicent...@googlegroups.com
That's a very common scenario. When your app receives a request from
HTTP (by someone visting xhtml) you have an HTTP session there. From
the HTTP session you can create a SipApplicationSession (through the
factory) and then initiate you request from that application session.
Then the application session contains both your HTTP session ad your
SIP session. The response of the request will arrive at your
SipServlet within the same SIP and application sessions that you used
to send it. If you need to pass any information from the EJB to the
servlet put it in one of those sessions.

On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 5:40 PM, Vaquerizo Roberto-RVAQUER1

Vaquerizo Roberto-RVAQUER1

Dec 2, 2009, 10:54:58 AM12/2/09
to mobicent...@googlegroups.com
Hi Vladimir.

Thanks for the info.

I understand what you say. but given that I cannot use regular HTTP servlets on Seam framework, that leads us to the scenario I did not want. I mean, the action called from the .xhtml will have to be an action inside a Seam component, whether it is a EJB bean or not.
So, from what you say, it seems that it is not possible to initiate SIP requests like REGISTER or INVITE from the SIP Servlet directly. It has to be a different module, right?

Thanks a lot.
-Roberto

Vladimir Ralev

Dec 2, 2009, 10:57:57 AM12/2/09
to mobicent...@googlegroups.com
It is possible. Seam is on top of JSF, which is on top of HTTP
servlets. If you do what I said above it will work. We have at least 3
example of this with Seam (shopping dmeo, ipbx, converged STF demo)

On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 5:54 PM, Vaquerizo Roberto-RVAQUER1

Vaquerizo Roberto-RVAQUER1

Dec 2, 2009, 11:03:26 AM12/2/09
to mobicent...@googlegroups.com
Hi Vladimir.

I'm not sure I'm understanding what you say.

Do you mean that it is possible to have regular HTTP servlets with Seam?

or

Do you mean that it is possible to initiate SIP requests from the SIP Servlet, using a Seam component as the container of the action invoked from the .xhtml?

Anyway, I will take a closer look at your examples......

Thanks a lot.
-Roberto

Vladimir Ralev

Dec 2, 2009, 11:08:42 AM12/2/09
to mobicent...@googlegroups.com
No need to spend a lot of time on this. It should be trivial. See how
the Seam component initiates are quest here in the fireEvent() method
http://mobicents.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/servers/sip-servlets/sip-servlets-examples/shopping-demo/business/src/main/java/org/jboss/mobicents/seam/actions/CheckoutAction.java
and then just wait for response to come in the servlet. That is all.

On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 6:03 PM, Vaquerizo Roberto-RVAQUER1

Vaquerizo Roberto-RVAQUER1

Dec 2, 2009, 11:14:11 AM12/2/09
to mobicent...@googlegroups.com
Hi Vladimir.

Thanks a lot.

I guess I did not explain well. So, it is clear that I need to have a Seam component as the receptor of the action invoked from the .xhtml. Somehow I understood from you that a regular servlet could be the receptor.

One of my concerns was how to call a regular servlet (not being a Seam component) from the .xhtml.

thanks a lot.

I will follow your suggestion.

-Roberto

Vladimir Ralev

Dec 2, 2009, 11:21:02 AM12/2/09
to mobicent...@googlegroups.com
Seam and JSF are just some frameworks that receive events from normal
HTTP servlets. When you call and action from JSF to Seam, this is
happening in the context of some HTTP Servlet Session. You dont see it
because, Seam hides it, but you can take it. Seam itself has some
servlet listeners as entrypoints. Just look at web.xml and you will
see how it is wired. A regular HTTP servlet is the receptor of the
HTTP request, but the SIP servlet doesn't receive HTTP requests.

You don't call servlets, the contaer calls them to notify them about
SIP and HTTP events, your application then performs its logic and
returns responses.

On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 6:14 PM, Vaquerizo Roberto-RVAQUER1

Vaquerizo Roberto-RVAQUER1

Dec 2, 2009, 11:27:50 AM12/2/09
to mobicent...@googlegroups.com
Hi Vladimir.

Understood.... of course a regular HTTP servlet will have to get the HTTP request.
I was talking about the particular case where I have my  Seam framework and I'm inside a .xhtml file that wants to call an action. For that particular case, you need to have a component receiving it.

In fact, the example that you refer to:
http://mobicents.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/servers/sip-servlets/sip-servlets-examples/shopping-demo/business/src/main/java/org/jboss/mobicents/seam/actions/CheckoutAction.java

It is a component itself.

So, some sip logic will have to be included into my EJB bean.

I guess I was not clear on my previous email. Sorry about that.

thanks a lot.
-Roberto

Vladimir Ralev

Dec 2, 2009, 12:28:27 PM12/2/09
to mobicent...@googlegroups.com
I dont understand what is the problem.

Seam just wraps regular HTTP servlets, when you call a Seam action
this is triggered by JSF evaluating to HTML (in a HTTP servlet).
Depends on what you call logic - yes the component can have some of
the logic.

When you have converged application (HTTP + SIP), they your logic is
distributed between HTTP and SIP parts yes. You can't move any HTTP
logic in a SIP servlet. The good news is that you dont need to, beause
you can initiate the request from HTTP part and the SIP part will
handle the rest.

On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 6:27 PM, Vaquerizo Roberto-RVAQUER1

Vaquerizo Roberto-RVAQUER1

Dec 3, 2009, 5:11:41 AM12/3/09
to mobicent...@googlegroups.com
Well, I did not like the idea of having sip-related logic outside of the SIP servlet.

Anyway, it does not matter.

Now, I am able to construct a SIP REGISTER message from the EJB.
But when I try to send it out to the network, it fails with some error.
Please see down below.
I used for the sip request creation:

SipServletRequest sipServletRequest = sipFactory.createRequest(sipApplicationSession, "REGISTER", fromAddress, toAddress);

Where fromAddress and toAddress are String.
Is there anything else needed in order to be able to send the message?
Probably, setting the P-CSCF address, or something like that? ......

Thanks a lot.
-Roberto

10:42:18,279 INFO  [SipActionBean] Created SIP request:
REGISTER sip:rob...@ericsson.com SIP/2.0
Call-ID: 5d077ff0d5c36ef2...@127.0.0.1
CSeq: 1 REGISTER
From: <sip:rob...@ericsson.com>;tag=28863180_85c9a2a2_794458726036
To: <sip:rob...@ericsson.com>
Max-Forwards: 70
Contact: "roberto" <sip:127.0.0.1:5080;transport=udp>

10:42:19,035 INFO  [SipServletRequestImpl] Sending the request REGISTER sip:rob...@ericsson.com SIP/2.0
From: <sip:rob...@ericsson.com>;tag=28863180_85c9a2a2_794458726036
To: <sip:rob...@ericsson.com>
Max-Forwards: 70
Contact: "roberto" <sip:127.0.0.1:5080;transport=udp>
Via: SIP/2.0/UDP 127.0.0.1:5080;branch=z9hG4bK794458726036_85c9a2a2_797470884119

Vladimir Ralev

Dec 3, 2009, 6:12:00 AM12/3/09
to mobicent...@googlegroups.com
I think there is no error. But where are you sending the requests?
Right now they are going to ericsson.com:5060 and you probably want to
send them somewhere else.

Vaquerizo Roberto-RVAQUER1

Dec 3, 2009, 6:47:11 AM12/3/09
to mobicent...@googlegroups.com
Hi Vladimir.
Thanks for the followup.

How can I  set the P-CSCF IP address in the SipServletRequest?

And one more thing:

It seems that sipFactory.createRequest(sipApplicationSession, "REGISTER", fromAddress, toAddress) is defaulting to having a Request-URI with the format:  sip:us...@domain.com).  That is incorrect, I guess.
Shouldn't it take the domain from the toAddress and construct a Request URI with the format:  sip:domain.com ???

In fact, when I try to set the request URI manually, it does not like URI's not having a @ character.
But I guess that is incorrect for the REGISTER message.

Am I missing something?

Thanks a lot.
-Roberto

Vladimir Ralev

Dec 3, 2009, 7:12:43 AM12/3/09
to mobicent...@googlegroups.com
I guess we could deduce a better default request URI.

But setting it manually should work. please paste here the error you got.

SipServletRequest rr=
sipFactory.createRequest(request.getApplicationSession(), "REGISTER",
sipFactory.createAddress("sip:o...@here.com") ,
sipFactory.createAddress("sip:t...@here.com"));

URI uri = sipFactory.createAddress("sip:here.com").getURI();
rr.setRequestURI(uri);
rr.send();

This works for me.

On Thu, Dec 3, 2009 at 1:47 PM, Vaquerizo Roberto-RVAQUER1

Vaquerizo Roberto-RVAQUER1

Dec 3, 2009, 7:20:19 AM12/3/09
to mobicent...@googlegroups.com
Understood... thanks a lot.

Let me try setting the Request URI of the Register message using your method, and I will send the output to you.

Thanks  a lot.
-Roberto

Vaquerizo Roberto-RVAQUER1

Dec 3, 2009, 7:26:28 AM12/3/09
to mobicent...@googlegroups.com
Hi Vladimir, Jean.

Please find below the output of the system when I try to send a SIP Register out.
It seems  that there is an invalid value on a certain parameter.

Now, the SIP REGISTER Request URI looks good, as per Vladimir suggestion.
At the end of the trace, it says:

   ... 227 more
Caused by: java.io.IOException: Invalid argument
    at java.net.PlainDatagramSocketImpl.send(Native Method)
    at java.net.DatagramSocket.send(DatagramSocket.java:612)
    at gov.nist.javax.sip.stack.UDPMessageChannel.sendMessage(UDPMessageChannel.java:686)

Thanks a lot.
-Roberto

3:22:31,650 INFO  [SipServletRequestImpl] Sending the request REGISTER sip:ericsson.com SIP/2.0
Call-ID: c9e65f6dbd99ae0e...@127.0.0.1
CSeq: 1 REGISTER
From: <sip:rob...@ericsson.com>;tag=73812679_85c9a2a2_10409997980417

To: <sip:rob...@ericsson.com>
Max-Forwards: 70
Contact: "roberto" <sip:127.0.0.1:5080;transport=udp>
Via: SIP/2.0/UDP 127.0.0.1:5080;branch=z9hG4bK10409997980417_85c9a2a2_10410325439645

13:22:31,712 ERROR [SipActionBean] Exception occurred while trying to create the request for checkout confirmation
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Error sending request REGISTER sip:ericsson.com SIP/2.0
From: <sip:rob...@ericsson.com>;tag=73812679_85c9a2a2_10409997980417

To: <sip:rob...@ericsson.com>
Max-Forwards: 70
Contact: "roberto" <sip:127.0.0.1:5080;transport=udp>
Via: SIP/2.0/UDP 127.0.0.1:5080;branch=z9hG4bK10409997980417_85c9a2a2_10410325439645

    at org.mobicents.servlet.sip.message.SipServletRequestImpl.send(SipServletRequestImpl.java:1108)
    at com.solaiemes.RCS.action.SipActionBean.sipRegisterAction(SipActionBean.java:118)
    at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeTarget(MethodInvocation.java:122)
    at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:111)
    at org.jboss.ejb3.EJBContainerInvocationWrapper.invokeNext(EJBContainerInvocationWrapper.java:69)
    at org.jboss.ejb3.interceptors.aop.InvocationContextInterceptor$InvocationContext.proceed(InvocationContextInterceptor.java:138)
    at org.jboss.seam.intercept.EJBInvocationContext.proceed(EJBInvocationContext.java:44)
    at org.jboss.seam.intercept.SeamInvocationContext.proceed(SeamInvocationContext.java:56)
    at org.jboss.seam.transaction.RollbackInterceptor.aroundInvoke(RollbackInterceptor.java:28)
    at org.jboss.seam.intercept.SeamInvocationContext.proceed(SeamInvocationContext.java:68)
    at org.jboss.seam.core.BijectionInterceptor.aroundInvoke(BijectionInterceptor.java:77)
    at org.jboss.seam.intercept.SeamInvocationContext.proceed(SeamInvocationContext.java:68)
    at org.jboss.seam.core.MethodContextInterceptor.aroundInvoke(MethodContextInterceptor.java:44)
    at org.jboss.seam.intercept.SeamInvocationContext.proceed(SeamInvocationContext.java:68)
    at org.jboss.seam.persistence.EntityManagerProxyInterceptor.aroundInvoke(EntityManagerProxyInterceptor.java:29)
    at org.jboss.seam.intercept.SeamInvocationContext.proceed(SeamInvocationContext.java:68)
    at org.jboss.seam.persistence.HibernateSessionProxyInterceptor.aroundInvoke(HibernateSessionProxyInterceptor.java:30)
    at org.jboss.seam.intercept.SeamInvocationContext.proceed(SeamInvocationContext.java:68)
    at org.jboss.seam.intercept.RootInterceptor.invoke(RootInterceptor.java:107)
    at org.jboss.seam.intercept.SessionBeanInterceptor.aroundInvoke(SessionBeanInterceptor.java:50)
    at org.jboss.ejb3.interceptors.aop.EJB3InterceptorInterceptor.invoke(EJB3InterceptorInterceptor.java:83)
    at org.jboss.ejb3.interceptors.aop.EJB3InterceptorInterceptor.invoke(EJB3InterceptorInterceptor.java:70)
    at org.jboss.ejb3.EJBContainerInvocationWrapper.invokeNext(EJBContainerInvocationWrapper.java:59)
    at org.jboss.ejb3.interceptors.aop.InterceptorSequencer.invoke(InterceptorSequencer.java:73)
    at org.jboss.ejb3.interceptors.aop.InterceptorSequencer.aroundInvoke(InterceptorSequencer.java:59)
    at org.jboss.aop.advice.PerJoinpointAdvice.invoke(PerJoinpointAdvice.java:174)
    at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:102)
    at org.jboss.ejb3.interceptors.aop.InvocationContextInterceptor.fillMethod(InvocationContextInterceptor.java:72)
    at org.jboss.aop.advice.org.jboss.ejb3.interceptors.aop.InvocationContextInterceptor_z_fillMethod_4713196.invoke(InvocationContextInterceptor_z_fillMethod_4713196.java)
    at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:102)
    at org.jboss.ejb3.interceptors.aop.InvocationContextInterceptor.setup(InvocationContextInterceptor.java:88)
    at org.jboss.aop.advice.org.jboss.ejb3.interceptors.aop.InvocationContextInterceptor_z_setup_4713196.invoke(InvocationContextInterceptor_z_setup_4713196.java)
    at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:102)
    at org.jboss.ejb3.connectionmanager.CachedConnectionInterceptor.invoke(CachedConnectionInterceptor.java:62)
    at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:102)
    at org.jboss.ejb3.entity.TransactionScopedEntityManagerInterceptor.invoke(TransactionScopedEntityManagerInterceptor.java:56)
    at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:102)
    at org.jboss.ejb3.AllowedOperationsInterceptor.invoke(AllowedOperationsInterceptor.java:47)
    at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:102)
    at org.jboss.ejb3.tx.NullInterceptor.invoke(NullInterceptor.java:42)
    at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:102)
    at org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessInstanceInterceptor.invoke(StatelessInstanceInterceptor.java:68)
    at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:102)
    at org.jboss.aspects.tx.TxPolicy.invokeInCallerTx(TxPolicy.java:126)
    at org.jboss.aspects.tx.TxInterceptor$Required.invoke(TxInterceptor.java:194)
    at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:102)
    at org.jboss.aspects.tx.TxPropagationInterceptor.invoke(TxPropagationInterceptor.java:76)
    at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:102)
    at org.jboss.ejb3.tx.NullInterceptor.invoke(NullInterceptor.java:42)
    at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:102)
    at org.jboss.ejb3.security.RoleBasedAuthorizationInterceptorv2.invoke(RoleBasedAuthorizationInterceptorv2.java:201)
    at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:102)
    at org.jboss.ejb3.security.Ejb3AuthenticationInterceptorv2.invoke(Ejb3AuthenticationInterceptorv2.java:186)
    at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:102)
    at org.jboss.ejb3.ENCPropagationInterceptor.invoke(ENCPropagationInterceptor.java:41)
    at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:102)
    at org.jboss.ejb3.BlockContainerShutdownInterceptor.invoke(BlockContainerShutdownInterceptor.java:67)
    at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:102)
    at org.jboss.aspects.currentinvocation.CurrentInvocationInterceptor.invoke(CurrentInvocationInterceptor.java:67)
    at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:102)
    at org.jboss.ejb3.session.SessionSpecContainer.invoke(SessionSpecContainer.java:176)
    at org.jboss.ejb3.session.SessionSpecContainer.invoke(SessionSpecContainer.java:216)
    at org.jboss.ejb3.proxy.impl.handler.session.SessionProxyInvocationHandlerBase.invoke(SessionProxyInvocationHandlerBase.java:207)
    at org.jboss.ejb3.proxy.impl.handler.session.SessionProxyInvocationHandlerBase.invoke(SessionProxyInvocationHandlerBase.java:164)
    at $Proxy415.sipRegisterAction(Unknown Source)
    at com.solaiemes.RCS.action.ImsActionBean.imsRegisterAction(ImsActionBean.java:200)
[...]
    at $Proxy436.imsRegisterAction(Unknown Source)
    at org.jboss.seam.util.Reflections.invoke(Reflections.java:22)
    at org.jboss.seam.intercept.RootInvocationContext.proceed(RootInvocationContext.java:32)
    at org.jboss.seam.intercept.ClientSideInterceptor$1.proceed(ClientSideInterceptor.java:76)
    at org.jboss.seam.intercept.SeamInvocationContext.proceed(SeamInvocationContext.java:56)
    at org.jboss.seam.intercept.RootInterceptor.invoke(RootInterceptor.java:107)
    at org.jboss.seam.intercept.ClientSideInterceptor.invoke(ClientSideInterceptor.java:54)
    at org.javassist.tmp.java.lang.Object_$$_javassist_seam_3.imsRegisterAction(Object_$$_javassist_seam_3.java)
    at org.jboss.el.util.ReflectionUtil.invokeMethod(ReflectionUtil.java:335)
    at org.jboss.el.util.ReflectionUtil.invokeMethod(ReflectionUtil.java:348)
    at org.jboss.el.parser.AstPropertySuffix.invoke(AstPropertySuffix.java:58)
    at org.jboss.el.parser.AstValue.invoke(AstValue.java:96)
    at org.jboss.el.MethodExpressionImpl.invoke(MethodExpressionImpl.java:276)
    at com.sun.facelets.el.TagMethodExpression.invoke(TagMethodExpression.java:68)
    at javax.faces.component.MethodBindingMethodExpressionAdapter.invoke(MethodBindingMethodExpressionAdapter.java:88)
    at com.sun.faces.application.ActionListenerImpl.processAction(ActionListenerImpl.java:102)

    at javax.faces.component.UICommand.broadcast(UICommand.java:387)
    at org.ajax4jsf.component.AjaxViewRoot.processEvents(AjaxViewRoot.java:321)
    at org.ajax4jsf.component.AjaxViewRoot.broadcastEvents(AjaxViewRoot.java:296)
    at org.ajax4jsf.component.AjaxViewRoot.processPhase(AjaxViewRoot.java:253)
    at org.ajax4jsf.component.AjaxViewRoot.processApplication(AjaxViewRoot.java:466)
    at com.sun.faces.lifecycle.InvokeApplicationPhase.execute(InvokeApplicationPhase.java:82)
    at com.sun.faces.lifecycle.Phase.doPhase(Phase.java:100)
    at com.sun.faces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.execute(LifecycleImpl.java:118)
    at javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:265)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290)
    at org.jboss.seam.servlet.SeamFilter$FilterChainImpl.doFilter(SeamFilter.java:83)
    at org.jboss.seam.web.IdentityFilter.doFilter(IdentityFilter.java:40)
    at org.jboss.seam.servlet.SeamFilter$FilterChainImpl.doFilter(SeamFilter.java:69)
    at org.jboss.seam.web.MultipartFilter.doFilter(MultipartFilter.java:90)
    at org.jboss.seam.servlet.SeamFilter$FilterChainImpl.doFilter(SeamFilter.java:69)
    at org.jboss.seam.web.ExceptionFilter.doFilter(ExceptionFilter.java:64)
    at org.jboss.seam.servlet.SeamFilter$FilterChainImpl.doFilter(SeamFilter.java:69)
    at org.jboss.seam.web.RedirectFilter.doFilter(RedirectFilter.java:45)
    at org.jboss.seam.servlet.SeamFilter$FilterChainImpl.doFilter(SeamFilter.java:69)
    at org.ajax4jsf.webapp.BaseXMLFilter.doXmlFilter(BaseXMLFilter.java:178)
    at org.ajax4jsf.webapp.BaseFilter.handleRequest(BaseFilter.java:290)
    at org.ajax4jsf.webapp.BaseFilter.processUploadsAndHandleRequest(BaseFilter.java:368)
    at org.ajax4jsf.webapp.BaseFilter.doFilter(BaseFilter.java:495)
    at org.jboss.seam.web.Ajax4jsfFilter.doFilter(Ajax4jsfFilter.java:56)
    at org.jboss.seam.servlet.SeamFilter$FilterChainImpl.doFilter(SeamFilter.java:69)
    at org.jboss.seam.web.LoggingFilter.doFilter(LoggingFilter.java:60)
    at org.jboss.seam.servlet.SeamFilter$FilterChainImpl.doFilter(SeamFilter.java:69)
    at org.jboss.seam.web.HotDeployFilter.doFilter(HotDeployFilter.java:53)
    at org.jboss.seam.servlet.SeamFilter$FilterChainImpl.doFilter(SeamFilter.java:69)
    at org.jboss.seam.servlet.SeamFilter.doFilter(SeamFilter.java:158)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:235)
    at org.jboss.web.tomcat.filters.ReplyHeaderFilter.doFilter(ReplyHeaderFilter.java:96)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:235)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:235)
    at org.mobicents.servlet.sip.startup.SipStandardContextValve.invoke(SipStandardContextValve.java:223)
    at org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.SecurityAssociationValve.invoke(SecurityAssociationValve.java:190)
    at org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:433)
    at org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.JaccContextValve.invoke(JaccContextValve.java:92)
    at org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.SecurityContextEstablishmentValve.process(SecurityContextEstablishmentValve.java:126)
    at org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.SecurityContextEstablishmentValve.invoke(SecurityContextEstablishmentValve.java:70)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:127)
    at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:102)
    at org.jboss.web.tomcat.service.jca.CachedConnectionValve.invoke(CachedConnectionValve.java:158)
    at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:330)
    at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:829)
    at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:598)
    at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:447)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
Caused by: javax.sip.SipException: IO Error sending request
    at gov.nist.javax.sip.stack.SIPClientTransaction.sendRequest(SIPClientTransaction.java:969)
    at org.mobicents.servlet.sip.message.SipServletRequestImpl.send(SipServletRequestImpl.java:1097)
    ... 227 more
Caused by: java.io.IOException: Invalid argument
    at java.net.PlainDatagramSocketImpl.send(Native Method)
    at java.net.DatagramSocket.send(DatagramSocket.java:612)
    at gov.nist.javax.sip.stack.UDPMessageChannel.sendMessage(UDPMessageChannel.java:686)
    at gov.nist.javax.sip.stack.MessageChannel.sendMessage(MessageChannel.java:250)
    at gov.nist.javax.sip.stack.SIPTransaction.sendMessage(SIPTransaction.java:733)
    at gov.nist.javax.sip.stack.SIPClientTransaction.sendMessage(SIPClientTransaction.java:474)
    at gov.nist.javax.sip.stack.SIPClientTransaction.sendRequest(SIPClientTransaction.java:965)

Vladimir Ralev

Dec 3, 2009, 7:38:32 AM12/3/09
to mobicent...@googlegroups.com
Why do you send the requests to ericsson.com? Is this your registrar?

On Thu, Dec 3, 2009 at 2:26 PM, Vaquerizo Roberto-RVAQUER1

Vaquerizo Roberto-RVAQUER1

Dec 3, 2009, 7:49:21 AM12/3/09
to mobicent...@googlegroups.com
Well, yes. We are using that domain internally, connecting to the Ericsson SDS.
Does that domain have to be included into the /etc/hosts translation?
Thanks.
_Roberto

Jean Deruelle

Dec 3, 2009, 8:13:09 AM12/3/09
to mobicent...@googlegroups.com
Indeed the domain cannot be resolved.
you need to make sure DNS is correctly configured for that domain.

Vaquerizo Roberto-RVAQUER1

Dec 3, 2009, 8:28:32 AM12/3/09
to mobicent...@googlegroups.com
But I have this entry included into my /etc/hosts:

80.81.127.137:5081    ericsson.com

where 80.81.127.137:5081  is the ipaddress:port of the P-CSCF.

Nothing else should be needed to configure the name resolution, right?

Vladimir Ralev

Dec 3, 2009, 8:35:10 AM12/3/09
to mobicent...@googlegroups.com
I dont think it is allowed to associate a host:port to host
try something like
80.81.127.137 ericsson.com

It is better to just setRequestURI to the IP address instead of ericsson.com

On Thu, Dec 3, 2009 at 3:28 PM, Vaquerizo Roberto-RVAQUER1

Jean Deruelle

Dec 3, 2009, 8:38:39 AM12/3/09
to mobicent...@googlegroups.com
port is not allowed in /etc/hosts
You need to make sure SRV & NAPTR records are setup on the server so that the SIP port can be resolved for SIP DNS queries.

I would recommend using directly the IP and port from that file when creating your request for dev purposes, that will get you started faster
It is loading more messages.